Thanks

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei -Spoilers

Fall Season I think. Was pretty good, but I have a question. You may spoil with Manga, so feel free to explain in depth.

I believe the second to last or last episode, his sister said "You now have free rein." after doing some Magic thing. What exactly happened? As far as I'm concerned, nothing. He didn't have actual magic because he could bring back the dead technically by restoring there body to a certain point in time. I don't think this was the only thing that changed, so what exactly did?

Over all though the series was pretty chill. Badass Main Character who has a pretty monotone view in life like myself. I'm not one of those weebs though who will sit there and act like him because I saw this, so don't get that impression lol.

(I've seen people do that. School had a Anime club this year. I went with high hopes. Some kid acted as Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul acting all depressed like his life was fucked up. Dunno, never went back after that.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    I believe the second to last or last episode, his sister said "You now have free rein." after doing some Magic thing. What exactly happened? As far as I'm concerned, nothing. He didn't have actual magic because he could bring back the dead technically by restoring there body to a certain point in time. I don't think this was the only thing that changed, so what exactly did?
    Well, there's too much boring stuff I don't feel like explaining so some of this might sound weird but Tatsuya's magic is sealed up. He has a limiter put on him that cuts his magic ability in half thanks to her, and to do so costs her half her magic power as well. Blah blah, basically she figured out how to undo the seal herself and he gains his full power again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post

Well, there's too much boring stuff I don't feel like explaining so some of this might sound weird but Tatsuya's magic is sealed up. He has a limiter put on him that cuts his magic ability in half thanks to her, and to do so costs her half her magic power as well. Blah blah, basically she figured out how to undo the seal herself and he gains his full power again.
    And the full power would be him reviving people via body transfer from time? Or was that before? The Anime didn't show him doing anything "Magical" extensive as far as I remember.