Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery17 View Post
    You should follow your own advice Shadow.
    And what are you referring to exactly?
    Last edited by Shadow`; 09-23-2012 at 01:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I just wanna go ahead and point out, there is no way any of these work. They look terrible....

Also why no specifics on whether you are extracting the address as byte code or have any offsets on the patterns? I don't know what find pattern function you guys are using but mine has 6 parameters not 4.

Code:
    DWORD FindPattern(DWORD dwdwAdd, DWORD dwLen, BYTE *bMask, char * szMask, int codeOffset, bool Extract)
    The last two parameters seem to be neglected on this entire forum.
    I like your ideas about coding your own classes, But its funny how you suggest that and yet have no idea what the code offset even is on your own code, If you knew what it was you wouldn't be asking for the offset because its common sense its the first section of module being scanned to the last section, or most people just start at the beginning of module to the size of module being scanned, your other "Extract" parameter makes no sense either, please explain why everyone who codes there own search function should have this boolean "Extract" parameter? quote "extracting the address as byte code" <--- are you for real? when its once again common sense to return the virtual address of found pattern. then you have the arrogance to tell shadow to follow his own advice?? wtf is "byte code" meant to mean anyway?

by the way "I just wanted to point that out" to you
    Last edited by Departure; 09-30-2012 at 01:18 PM.
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

Download

D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

Shadow` (09-30-2012),teehee15 (10-07-2012),wraithkilla (09-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    I like your ideas about coding your own classes, But its funny how you suggest that and yet have no idea what the code offset even is on your own code, If you knew what it was you wouldn't be asking for the offset because its common sense its the first section of module being scanned to the last section, or most people just start at the beginning of module to the size of module being scanned, your other "Extract" parameter makes no sense either, please explain why everyone who codes there own search function should have this boolean "Extract" parameter? quote "extracting the address as byte code" <--- are you for real? when its once again common sense to return the virtual address of found pattern. then you have the arrogance to tell shadow to follow his own advice?? wtf is "byte code" meant to mean anyway?

by the way "I just wanted to point that out" to you
    His function is leeched. Here's the function he is using.

Code:
    bool cTools::bCompare(const BYTE* pData, const BYTE* bMask, const char* szMask)
    {
    	for(;*szMask;++szMask,++pData,++bMask)
    	if(*szMask=='x' && *pData!=*bMask ) return 0;
    	return (*szMask) == NULL;
    }

DWORD cTools::FindPattern(DWORD dwAddress, DWORD dwLen, BYTE *bMask, char * szMask, int codeOffset, BOOL extract)
    {
    	for(DWORD i = 0; i < dwLen; i++)
    	{
    		if(bCompare((BYTE*)(dwAddress + i),bMask,szMask))
    		{
    			if(extract)
    			{
    				return *(DWORD*)(dwAddress + i + codeOffset);
    			}

else 
    			{
    				return (DWORD)(dwAddress + i + codeOffset);
    			}
    		}
    	}
    	return NULL;
    }
    That's from disav0w_'s VIP Base.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

His function is leeched. Here's the function he is using.

Code:
    bool cTools::bCompare(const BYTE* pData, const BYTE* bMask, const char* szMask)
    {
    	if(*szMask=='x' && *pData!=*bMask ) return 0;
    	return (*szMask) == NULL;
    }

DWORD cTools::FindPattern(DWORD dwAddress, DWORD dwLen, BYTE *bMask, char * szMask, int codeOffset, BOOL extract)
    {
    	for(DWORD i = 0; i < dwLen; i++)
    	{
    		if(bCompare((BYTE*)(dwAddress + i),bMask,szMask))
    		{
    			if(extract)
    			{
    				return *(DWORD*)(dwAddress + i + codeOffset);
    			}

else 
    			{
    				return (DWORD)(dwAddress + i + codeOffset);
    			}
    		}
    	}
    	return NULL;
    }
    That's from disav0w_'s VIP Base.

So "extract" is a only pointer "return *(DWORD*)(dwAddress + i + codeOffset);" I don't see the big deal about it, this guy is still a muppet
    Last edited by Departure; 09-30-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

Download

D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Its TO Hard FOr Me!

Thanks
    I was using lament's terms so you guys could actually figure out what I was reading. Why am I the one being mocked when the patterns suck dick in the first place. I got all of mine by myself without any help from you assholes. By the way, I found that code a long ass time ago, I didn't take it from disav0w's base. Probably some asshole posing as Shad0w's other name anyways... That cTools library sucks dick, why the fuck would anyone use it. Oh that's right, you guys fucking copy and paste EVERYTHING.

Also I'd like to point out that everyone who has a logger leeched it from gelling so at least I had the decency to make my own logger. I do log from start to end of the module as well, however it figures everyone would be logging the module size's wrong too since they just used gellin's code.

Code:
    #define CShell_Base			0x37100000
    #define CShell_EntryPoint		0x37AD5000
    #define CShell_Size			0x9D6000
    #define Engine_Base			0x460000
    #define Engine_EntryPoint		0xB94000
    #define Engine_Size			0x739000
    FFS just fucking use GetModuleInformation people. It's not that hard. I have no idea what the fuck ".code size" is supposed to mean in your shitty loggers.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avery17 For This Useful Post:

Ch40zz-C0d3r (10-01-2012),nigger (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    I was using lament's terms so you guys could actually figure out what I was reading. Why am I the one being mocked when the patterns suck dick in the first place. I got all of mine by myself without any help from you assholes. By the way, I found that code a long ass time ago, I didn't take it from disav0w's base. Probably some asshole posing as Shad0w's other name anyways... That cTools library sucks dick, why the fuck would anyone use it. Oh that's right, you guys fucking copy and paste EVERYTHING.

Also I'd like to point out that everyone who has a logger leeched it from gelling so at least I had the decency to make my own logger. I do log from start to end of the module as well, however it figures everyone would be logging the module size's wrong too since they just used gellin's code.

Code:
    FFS just fucking use GetModuleInformation people. It's not that hard. I have no idea what the fuck ".code size" is supposed to mean in your shitty loggers.
    I might be in love with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Also code size is the size of the code section. Since it could be that we want to log something else, like from datasection, thats just incredible shit

Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014

Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)

My new AI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch40zz-C0d3r For This Useful Post:

Departure (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Code:
    Alright, first thing's first, don't generalize about people. Calling everyone here an asshole is plain egotistic. Am I suppose to take your word for finding it before the vip base was released? How would it be exactly like the one posted if you made it yourself? Also, no one is posing as Shad0w, I can have the name Shadow` if I want to, it's not the same. cTools library? You're messing up shit. Also, no, the community here doesn't copy and paste everything. You think you're the first to create your own logger? What a fucking narcissist. I know tons of people here that have coded loggers from scratch, without even looking at Gellin's base, it's not hard. I don't know why you bother coming here either, you talk shit and then freak out when someone attacks. If you hate the site, leave them, no one will miss you. Don't generalize about things, that's just idiotic.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow` For This Useful Post:

Departure (10-03-2012),[MPGH]Flengo (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Are you just going to pick apart my terminology?

cTools CLASS. There happy? And I know I'm not the first but I'm definitely one of the few to write my own.

Found the log function in 2009. Not part of a CLASS.

Original Pattern.h
    Code:
    BOOL bCompare(const BYTE* pData, const BYTE* bMask, const char* szMask)
    {
    	{
    		if(*szMask == 'x' && *pData != *bMask)
    			return 0;
    	}
    	return (*szMask)==NULL;
    }

DWORD FindPattern(BYTE *bMask, char * szMask, int codeOffset, BOOL extract)
    {
    	for(DWORD i = 0; i < dwSize; i++)
    	{
    		if(bCompare((BYTE*)(dwStartAddress + i),bMask,szMask))
    		{
    			if(extract) 
    			{
    				return *(DWORD*)(dwStartAddress + i + codeOffset);
    			}
    			else 
    			{
    				return (DWORD)(dwStartAddress + i + codeOffset);
    			}
    		}
    	}
    	return NULL;
    }

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    Alright, first thing's first, don't generalize about people. Calling everyone here an asshole is plain egotistic. Am I suppose to take your word for finding it before the vip base was released? How would it be exactly like the one posted if you made it yourself? Also, no one is posing as Shad0w, I can have the name Shadow` if I want to, it's not the same. cTools library? You're messing up shit. Also, no, the community here doesn't copy and paste everything. You think you're the first to create your own logger? What a fucking narcissist. I know tons of people here that have coded loggers from scratch, without even looking at Gellin's base, it's not hard. I don't know why you bother coming here either, you talk shit and then freak out when someone attacks. If you hate the site, leave them, no one will miss you. Don't generalize about things, that's just idiotic.
    If 98% of the people in this section weren't fucking retarded there wouldn't be a problem. Most of the people in this section never even tried to learn C++ and go straight to "coding". I don't understand how some of you can call your self coders when you can't even find your way around WinAPI. The Combat Arms Source Code section will not change. It's been partially the same for the past 3 years I've been here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by shehwaz View Post
    If 98% of the people in this section weren't fucking retarded there wouldn't be a problem. Most of the people in this section never even tried to learn C++ and go straight to "coding". I don't understand how some of you can call your self coders when you can't even find your way around WinAPI. The Combat Arms Source Code section will not change. It's been partially the same for the past 3 years I've been here.
    If you feel so strongly about your opinion on the subject, fix it, or just don't even talk.

Thanks
    If you feel so strongly about your opinion on the subject, fix it, or just don't even talk.
    It's not my job to fix "it". If it was I would just get this section deleted and make it get forwarded to LearnCPP.com. I have no reason to sit around and look at mediocre sources that look like there coded by a 12 year old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by shehwaz View Post
    It's not my job to fix "it". If it was I would just get this section deleted and make it get forwarded to LearnCPP.com. I have no reason to sit around and look at mediocre sources that look like there coded by a 12 year old.
    Then don't talk.

Thanks
    Then don't talk.
    It's a public forum O_O. I don't where you get the rights to tell someone what to do, but wherever you got them from you got scammed .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast