Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Question How to create a simple crossair

Hi men
    Someone can learn me how to create a simple crossair?
    Thanks

Thanks
    The best is draw a point on your screen

It's not a joke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by streetfighter1x View Post
    Hi men
    Someone can learn me how to create a simple crossair?
    Thanks
    I have maked it for you Just go to my post and download it !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaraFPS View Post
    I have maked it for you Just go to my post and download it !
    yeah but your crosshaire is good but can you make one fore full sscreen because i can tuse you crossair in 1080 windowed my game is not in all my screen and i cant move it up or dowsn so please can you make on for sf2 in full screen thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by seires View Post
    yeah but your crosshaire is good but can you make one fore full sscreen because i can tuse you crossair in 1080 windowed my game is not in all my screen and i cant move it up or dowsn so please can you make on for sf2 in full screen thanks
    Get rekt,
    drawing a crosshair in fullscreen would require a ud one or a xc bypass And it would be detected after 1-2 days. Sorry that i destroy your hope. But there will be never a fullscreen crosshair

Regards,
    nicolaus101

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    the best way... THE REAL CROSSHAIR... REAL UNDETECTABLE (FOR EVER! or FOR EVAH!) is draw on screen xDDDDDD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolaus101 View Post
    Get rekt,
    drawing a crosshair in fullscreen would require a ud one or a xc bypass And it would be detected after 1-2 days. Sorry that i destroy your hope. But there will be never a fullscreen crosshair

Regards,
    nicolaus101
    dude yes is worrk on full screen go to systemecheats there hack fdor 10 euro by mmonth have a crosshaire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    dude yes is worrk on full screen go to systemecheats there hack fdor 10 euro by mmonth have a crosshaire
    in the systemcheats hack... are the other hack that "help" the crosshair... if you would make a dll with crosshair only, it is detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Dude... go on beast-cheats.com. maxEntropy and me ( nicolaus101 ) owning it. We also got a crosshair. And much more. I talked about public releases without any protection... you will never see any public / free fullscreen crosshair.

Regards,
    nicolaus101
    Last edited by nicolaus101; 09-01-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    Dude... go on beast-cheats.com. maxEntropy and me ( nicolaus101 ) owning it. We also got a crosshair. And much more. I talked about public releases without any protection... you will never see any public / free fullscreen crosshair.

Regards,
    nicolaus101
    dude i want to by ea hack from bestcheat but for skill special force 2 i paid hack with a paid safe cart if you hack only cost 10 euro i can bye it no probs but you hack cost 10.80 euro if you can reduce for 0.80 like that i can bye only on paysafe card no 1 pay safe card of 25 to depense only 10.80 do you understand my dream is to bye i hack on best cheat you are the best (juste like that opk still work on skill?? eu version??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    dude i want to by ea hack from bestcheat but for skill special force 2 i paid hack with a paid safe cart if you hack only cost 10 euro i can bye it no probs but you hack cost 10.80 euro if you can reduce for 0.80 like that i can bye only on paysafe card no 1 pay safe card of 25 to depense only 10.80 do you understand my dream is to bye i hack on best cheat you are the best (juste like that opk still work on skill?? eu version??
    yes... his hack work very well :'D... it is beautiful
    P.S. You not need 10.80€... now is the sale time xD

20% Discount Code for all 1 month subs: #Summer_ends

Right nico?
    Last edited by dano20zombie; 09-01-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks

Regards,
    nicolaus101
    also i just fine can i pay a 1 month skill with a paydsafe card because is my only whay to bye it with skill special force 2 ?? please i want to no wbecause if i will bye in this week

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dano20zombie View Post
    yes... his hack work very well :'D... it is beautiful
    mire than bieutiful he also have a opk is hthe last on eto have a opk is just perfect

- - - Updated - - -

Regards,
    nicolaus101
    o when i toking about systeme cheat there have a ts, you can pay with paysafe card, and is only 9.85 euro 1 month 3 month is 18 euro and 6 moth 26 or you hack isnt cumultative (even if i stil think you hack is the best i cant pay with paysafe card i just tray, and is more expensive why i dont now but he is so if you can make me pay 10 euro and with a paysafe card i will bye you a lot but i dont thinkyou go to do for only one people i understand so i still go to bye on systemecheats exept if i can pay 10 euro with a paysafe card

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    also i just fine can i pay a 1 month skill with a paydsafe card because is my only whay to bye it with skill special force 2 ?? please i want to no wbecause if i will bye in this week

- - - Updated - - -

mire than bieutiful he also have a opk is hthe last on eto have a opk is just perfect

- - - Updated - - -

o when i toking about systeme cheat there have a ts, you can pay with paysafe card, and is only 9.85 euro 1 month 3 month is 18 euro and 6 moth 26 or you hack isnt cumultative (even if i stil think you hack is the best i cant pay with paysafe card i just tray, and is more expensive why i dont now but he is so if you can make me pay 10 euro and with a paysafe card i will bye you a lot but i dont thinkyou go to do for only one people i understand so i still go to bye on systemecheats exept if i can pay 10 euro with a paysafe card

(For admins:I dont want to do advertise my site on mpgh. But there will be no free hack anyway and its better to take people on a safe site than getting scammed on skype blabla...)

All listed features are fully working. You can pay with paysafecard. Just send me the code in our forum via private message. It usually takes around 20 minutes till activation if i dont sleep
    1 month subscription does cost 10€

How to buy... look here: https://www.beast-cheats.com/forum/vi...php?f=23&t=121

Regards,
    nicolaus101

Thanks
    thanks a lot bro i will bye you hack the sonest i get a paysafe cart also i exept that all hack work i been ban ip by ysing systemecheats so i exept you hack wont get me ban ip (event if i use a vpn so i dont realy care) i now how to bye it i have a count for 1 month on you site now so thanks and i will paid the month so reserve a place for me (also love all you featur you are great bro) and what want to mine v i p hack because v i p hack for me is a exe file load an acount on a server and after inject the dll hack on the game server to game to evite someone to find the dll and guard for himself i am sorie for my english i am french add me on skype is jeremy.gaillard5 (i speak well english) also i reprograme the crosaire i make im work on fullscreen (so now i have a free croshair but you opk in skill realy interising to finish do the video you make of you hack in skill work the same way with the hack or he bee update?? just to now and if you want me to make pub for you free i will do it becose is hard to find you site by taping best-cheat on google so thanks bro

- - - Updated - - -

i juqt make him work on full screen i will send you a video how to put full screen in sf2 i dont try in other game is by using a glitch of the video option thanks a lot for u realyse i also reprograme it because you crosshair was a litlle to mutch in the left side but thanks you are amazing

Thanks
    you can make a full screen crossair overlay just make a ts3 overlay module it will work just fine..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast