Thanks

Hi-Jacked account (Not your everyday Hi-jacker)

I'm not too active on these forums, I don't even hack or even want to hack CS:GO (I was brought here by hacking Combat Arms). But today my account was hi-jacked. I sent steam tickets with all the info, but I just want to know something.
    Ok on the steam information it says that if I use the items on a lottery/jackpot, they cannot retrieve my items. Somebody hi-jacked my account, used my items in a lottery, and now my items are gone. I'm pretty sure that they entered the same jackpot as me (Whilst having control of my account) and if they lose, they keep entering until my items go into their inventory. This way I can never get my items back, and they can't get trade banned. I just wanted to know if there was anyway that steam can check that it wasn't me that entered the jackpot (Like check my IP or whatever)

Also this was 2 months ago, and steam said they can't help trade scams (Not sure about account hijacking) if it's older then two months.

Thought on this guys?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning_Wood21 View Post
    I'm not too active on these forums, I don't even hack or even want to hack CS:GO (I was brought here by hacking Combat Arms). But today my account was hi-jacked. I sent steam tickets with all the info, but I just want to know something.
    Ok on the steam information it says that if I use the items on a lottery/jackpot, they cannot retrieve my items. Somebody hi-jacked my account, used my items in a lottery, and now my items are gone. I'm pretty sure that they entered the same jackpot as me (Whilst having control of my account) and if they lose, they keep entering until my items go into their inventory. This way I can never get my items back, and they can't get trade banned. I just wanted to know if there was anyway that steam can check that it wasn't me that entered the jackpot (Like check my IP or whatever)

Also this was 2 months ago, and steam said they can't help trade scams (Not sure about account hijacking) if it's older then two months.

Thought on this guys?
    If your account was hijacked they will get it back for you but its your responsibility to keep it safe so they will not get your skins back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    from the sounds of it you disabled email notifications, steam won't help you. If my inventory is bigger than $50-$100 i turn it on for safety.
    Got any questions or need my help with something feel free to message me

Buying
    Nothing atm

Selling
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1384088

Vouch Thread

Thanks
    I had steam guard and everything enabled, I just want to know if there is a way they can like check my IP or something to confirm it wasn't me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I had steam guard and everything enabled, I just want to know if there is a way they can like check my IP or something to confirm it wasn't me.
    They will not help you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrioAU View Post
    They will not help you
    But I thought they had a 1 time item return policy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    But I thought they had a 1 time item return policy?
    If you lose access to your account and your skins go missing because of it than you have no luck

Thanks
    Damn, that's really stupid