I'm editing a mod menu I currently have because I really like the design of it, the hotkeys you use to open, scroll, etc., and it already has most things you need in a mod menu.

Anyway, I'm new to GSC modding and I need help. What I've been doing to this mod menu is very simple, I've been removing/adding things that I don't/do want. To add things, I've just been copying and pasting parts of other mod menus and making a new option in the menu for the function (or whatever you call it). And that's been going really well for me. But right now, I can't seem to make it work so that you can switch to another mod using the menu.

What I mean by this is that, I want to be able to go into the menu, go into a 'Game Modes' section and switch to iSnipe. I know I can use ALT+F1 to switch mods (using MW2 Liberation) but then I would lose the mod menu by switching to iSnipe, Gun Game, One In The Chamber, etc.

A lot of other menus seem to have it and I've looked in a few other menu's .gsc files to see how they make the mode switch. And they all seem to use something called "GTC" but I can't figure out how it works. I tried adding this to the menu for about an hour yesterday but I just couldn't figure it out so I'm turning to you guys.

The mod menu I'm editing is called Encore V4.

The way the menu has options and uses functions seems different to all of the other menus I've looked at which use "GTC" to switch modes so that might be why I'm having difficulty replicating it from other menus. If you could show me the code I need to add, and where to add it, etc. I will be very grateful. I would also be very grateful if you could talk me through it step-by-step. Although this is not necessary. If you just paste the code(s) I need to put into the .gsc file, I'm sure I could figure it out myself.

TL;DR: How can I add options to switch modes to iSnipe and other game modes to the mod menu: Encore V4?

Thanks in advance.