Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Omnishi made crime.

hello

I'm gaasimask from MPGH and week or more ago I used you as MM , now I have issue with the trade and I need some help.

Trade was with me: gaasimask and with omnishi. I traded warrock account: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/123-warroc...s-account.html

and he traded https://www.mpgh.net/forum/125-runesc...nt-w-pics.html

All was fine I got Rs account and he got WR account.. Then Yesterday I've tried to log into my account (RS) and got that passoword was incorect

So before that I added Pank pin + recovery questions on it... If I tried to recover account . made recover form. filled with questions and answers , they told me denied

3 times. So i asked old owner what is wrong. still in my messenger. he told that rs account ps was breeched

what is totaly wrong. Only one who could make scam was old owner , with first password what rs account was made. ofc. he didn't told me after the trade was done, what first password was.
    Because he could not remember it.. as he told to me. So

he sold my account what I was traded with 40 dol.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/123-warroc...ount-40-a.html

bad thing was that if Ive got scammed I just bought membership on my rs account. Anyway I have some ideas, but someone will be hurt. As this point I read this scam under crime. (virtual crime) Someone got scammed with 40 dol + I cot scammed with 10 dol (membership in rs)
    so it will count 50 dol. scam. what is crime... at this point im gonna tell jagex (runescape owner) that the account was traded and I can have my wr account back. with original date of birth marked under the account (what no one knows it). But I dont do that... I will ban the account too... no point of keeping it. Anyway... what I do next? Police and talking with Interpol ...?
    if this is US person next step will be FBI ? I'm not joking

what you think ?

____
    The text was to one MM (as forum mod). So tell me what you think too...
    I will use Interpol with this thing. That is sure.

And from here Phishing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    we get this...

Legal responses

On January 26, 2004, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission filed the first lawsuit against a suspected phisher. The defendant, a Californian teenager, allegedly created a webpage designed to look like the America Online website, and used it to steal credit card information.[91] Other countries have followed this lead by tracing and arresting phishers. A phishing kingpin, Valdir Paulo de Almeida, was arrested in Brazil for leading one of the largest phishing crime rings, which in two years stole between US$18 million and US$37 million.[92] UK authorities jailed two men in June 2005 for their role in a phishing scam,[93] in a case connected to the U.S. Secret Service Operation Firewall, which targeted notorious "carder" websites.[94] In 2006 eight people were arrested by Japanese police on suspicion of phishing fraud by creating bogus Yahoo Japan Web sites, netting themselves 100 million yen ($870,000 USD).[95] The arrests continued in 2006 with the FBI Operation Cardkeeper detaining a gang of sixteen in the U.S. and Europe.[96]

In the United States, Senator Patrick Leahy introduced the Anti-Phishing Act of 2005 in Congress on March 1, 2005. This bill, if it had been enacted into law, would have subjected criminals who created fake web sites and sent bogus e-mails in order to defraud consumers to fines of up to $250,000 and prison terms of up to five years.[97] The UK strengthened its legal arsenal against phishing with the Fraud Act 2006,[98] which introduces a general offence of fraud that can carry up to a ten year prison sentence, and prohibits the development or possession of phishing kits with intent to commit fraud.[99]

Companies have also joined the effort to crack down on phishing. On March 31, 2005, Microsoft filed 117 federal lawsuits in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington. The lawsuits accuse "John Doe" defendants of obtaining passwords and confidential information. March 2005 also saw a partnership between Microsoft and the Australian government teaching law enforcement officials how to combat various cyber crimes, including phishing.[100] Microsoft announced a planned further 100 lawsuits outside the U.S. in March 2006,[101] followed by the commencement, as of November 2006, of 129 lawsuits mixing criminal and civil actions.[102] AOL reinforced its efforts against phishing[103] in early 2006 with three lawsuits[104] seeking a total of $18 million USD under the 2005 amendments to the Virginia Computer Crimes Act,[105][106] and Earthlink has joined in by helping to identify six men subsequently charged with phishing fraud in Connecticut.[107]

In January 2007, Jeffrey Brett Goodin of California became the first defendant convicted by a jury under the provisions of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. He was found guilty of sending thousands of e-mails to America Online users, while posing as AOL's billing department, which prompted customers to submit personal and credit card information. Facing a possible 101 years in prison for the CAN-SPAM violation and ten other counts including wire fraud, the unauthorized use of credit cards, and the misuse of AOL's trademark, he was sentenced to serve 70 months. Goodin had been in custody since failing to appear for an earlier court hearing and began serving his prison term immediately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm sorry to say but I don't think the police will help you and the FBI definetely will not, you will have to consult the Warrock owner/admins and the runescape owner/admins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    I'm sorry to say but I don't think the police will help you and the FBI definetely will not, you will have to consult the Warrock owner/admins and the runescape owner/admins.
    Yes I already sent mails Still 50$ is money.
    If you keep RL (reallife) out the virtual world. Then all is fine.
    But if you combine RL and virtual world and you are selling stuff, where your customers won't have protuct then you made crime as cheating, scamming or what so ever you name it. Point is same.

And because it is no local country crime it will go next step into interpol, who will check things out, working with FBI or local police.
    Last edited by gaasimask; 12-10-2009 at 04:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I also don't think FBI will do anything. You'll have to consult the police, and any financial institutions involved if there was an official transaction of money. However this sounds like an unofficial and non legally binding contract so I doubt you will get your money back.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    You got scammed, well flamme

Bad Luck -