Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Blackshot Closure Announcement - 31st August 2015

Dear Shooters,

Over the past 6 years, your passion and energy have helped us build this awesome FPS community that we have today - one which we hold closely to our hearts.

We at Garena have always been committed to fostering the Blackshot community and the eSports scene for all of you, through large-scaled tournaments such as the recently concluded 3rd Season of Champions Pride in Singapore and National League in Malaysia.

However, our publishing license for Blackshot is ending and unfortunately we are unable to renew the publishing license. Therefore, we are very sad to announce today that after 6 years of operation and growth, Garena Blackshot will be closing down on 31st August 2015, after which Garena will no longer be carrying the Blackshot game title.

We would like to THANK YOU for your continuous support and dedication over the years. We'll be working with the next game publisher to support the account migration.

For reference, please note the closure arrangements below:
    31st August 2015 - Blackshot server closure
    - Full support will be maintained by Garena until the servers are officially shut down on 31st Aug

You may also check out the FAQs here.

While Garena Blackshot may be closing down, we promise to continue serving you with the highest quality First Person Shooter (FPS) game titles, exciting gaming events, as well as growing the FPS eSports scene.

Do keep a lookout for our upcoming releases!

Signing Off,
    GM_Grifter
    GM_Katana
    GM_Ace
    GM_Lynx
    GM_Lilith
    GM_Ramli

https://forum.blackshot.garen*****m/sh...st-August-2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by lukoiske View Post
    Dear Shooters,

Over the past 6 years, your passion and energy have helped us build this awesome FPS community that we have today - one which we hold closely to our hearts.

We at Garena have always been committed to fostering the Blackshot community and the eSports scene for all of you, through large-scaled tournaments such as the recently concluded 3rd Season of Champions Pride in Singapore and National League in Malaysia.

However, our publishing license for Blackshot is ending and unfortunately we are unable to renew the publishing license. Therefore, we are very sad to announce today that after 6 years of operation and growth, Garena Blackshot will be closing down on 31st August 2015, after which Garena will no longer be carrying the Blackshot game title.

We would like to THANK YOU for your continuous support and dedication over the years. We'll be working with the next game publisher to support the account migration.

For reference, please note the closure arrangements below:
    31st August 2015 - Blackshot server closure
    - Full support will be maintained by Garena until the servers are officially shut down on 31st Aug

You may also check out the FAQs here.

While Garena Blackshot may be closing down, we promise to continue serving you with the highest quality First Person Shooter (FPS) game titles, exciting gaming events, as well as growing the FPS eSports scene.

Do keep a lookout for our upcoming releases!

Signing Off,
    GM_Grifter
    GM_Katana
    GM_Ace
    GM_Lynx
    GM_Lilith
    GM_Ramli

https://forum.blackshot.garen*****m/sh...st-August-2015
    selococachorreira!!! great news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    [/QUOTE]

Sei não '-'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sei não '-'

Let me help you on google.
    ==========
    Deixe eu pesquisar pra você no goolge CLIKA AQUI!!!
    Last edited by Minerva; 07-30-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by yulu View Post
    Sei não '-'

Let me help you on google.
    ==========
    Deixe eu pesquisar pra você no goolge CLIKA AQUI!!!
    vamo fumar uma junto

Thanks
    Hi Shooters, As All Of You Know, Facebook Page: Blackshot Online had made an announcement regarding closure of Blackshot Online On 31 July 2015 2359hrs (GMT+8). The NEW Blackshot Online SEA will open on 1st September 2015 Of It's Original Company 'Vertigo Games'. NEW Blackshot Online SEA Website:htt p://bs.playone.asia/teaser NEW Blackshot Online SEA Facebook:htt ps://www .facebook. com/blackshotsea?fref=ts&ref=br_tf ================================================== ===== The NEW Blackshot Promise 3 Things: - Fastest and Massive New Item & Map updates
    - Fastest new Mode updates
    - Fastest and Most accurate User Feedback
    It surely will be better than Garena Company. What's NEW ? There Will Be A NEW Mode called URF (Ultra Rapid Fire) And they will change the Optimization to Perfect One. There will also be a Attendance System where you login to get prizes. Challenge Mission will also be introduced. Weapon Rebalance (90) will be RE Balance to a Perfect Weapon. *Renewal Character, There will be New Characters Out. ========================================*New Weapons: F2000 Urban, AWP Redstar, AWP Bluestar, SPAS Woodland, Parang Black, Parang Silver. Not Just That!, There will be a event for 'ACCOUNT TRANSFER' 01 - Everyone who transfer all account data to Vertigo will get a Special Package And Complete Mission to get free 20,000 BP. 02 - Get rich every mission achievement, completion to all mission to get a Recon Package! There will also be Rewards like Play-Time Rewards, Login Rewards. Items Like AWP Specter, AK47 Spider & M24. Too much Rewards i cant explain please see it yourself. There will also be event like 'Like Blackshot Online SEA' Facebook Page As It Reach Certain Likes, Prizes will be given out like Med Kit 2, BP/EXP Boost, Uzi blood, HK Tuah, AWP Black & Tarantula 45. They also have Twitter, Which Follow Them And Retweet, they will give a special package called Arctic Package (x100) And Instagram Events, Follow them & Repost to get Matrix Package (x100). If you want to see it youself, Please go to h ttp://bs.playone.asia/teaser Or Their Facebook Page Just Search Blackshot Online SEA. I'm Sharing with all of you because i think this is a exciting and thrilling new blackshot and hope you all can share with your friends. Moderator of this forum please do not remove this just for showing them to know current news of blackshot. I will continue to update and hope more blackshot players return. (Contents, Bugs, Cheat & Cash Items)