Thanks

Unfair Treatment by Artix Entertainment

Hey guys (and girls), all three of my AQWs acounts have been perma-banned based on the fact that my parents' jobs require them to move around a lot, with my mum being a news correspondent and my dad being a counsellor for a large corporation. These acounts have had over $2000 spent on them and have been banned with no evidence of selling/trading/buying. Is there any way I can get something done about this? By the way, just to further stress the previous point, Artix Entertainment have absolutely no proof that the accounts have been sold, bought, traded or otherwise. This situation has only come up due to a bias held by the help team regarding an issue with me over a year ago. Thanks in advance for any replies.
    Last edited by Galanoth; 07-30-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks
    Assuming that you have been ban due to the rapid IP changes on the accounts, you would most likely want to send in proof of your new mailing adresses. Those alone can prove to them that it is you and you have been moving due to work.

Thanks
    Mailing addresses? As in...? I have sent them transaction IDs, original signup emails, everything!

The only reason they are unfairly treating me is because they are holding a grudge. They have no reason not to give the account back. as they have no evidence.
    Last edited by Galanoth; 07-31-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks
    As in the address you live at. I'm sure they'll give the account back if you supply enough information especially that.

Thanks
    Nah, that won't work. I move around as in, house-wise. Different countries. That won't help at all. What I really need is a third party that can decide on the outcome... is there anywhere we, as customers to these companies, can go if we are being unfairly treated? An ombudsman? Anything like that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Galanoth View Post
    Nah, that won't work. I move around as in, house-wise. Different countries. That won't help at all. What I really need is a third party that can decide on the outcome... is there anywhere we, as customers to these companies, can go if we are being unfairly treated? An ombudsman? Anything like that?
    Not really, your best bet would be to provide hard proof of you buying currency on these games along with the payment method you used and I doubt that they will not unban these accounts because I really don't think they'd hold a grudge over one player.

Thanks
    Exactly. But for the record mailing addresses would work because they provide proof that you are living at the located IP that they ban. May not work with their company, but with many others it would be a deal sealer.

Thanks
    These? I already did. Nothing will work. They are holding a grudge, I swear. I have given them absolutely everything that would get anyone else unbanned but it's just not working for me.

Is there anything I can do to put pressure on them? An ombudsman? Anything like that?

... your best bet would be to provide hard proof of you buying currency on these games along with the payment method you used...
    The only party without hard proof is them. They have no proof at all!
    Last edited by Galanoth; 08-01-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks
    I'd take those screenshots down before people take that information. But yes just send the transaction IDs to them and add additional ones in the comment space.

Thanks
    I have, I have. It just isn't working. Have you got an email address where I can forward you the conversation and you can judge that?

Thanks
    Emailsofthespam@gmail.com, I'll read them as soon as I can.

Thanks
    This is just so hard... please, someone, I need help...

Thanks
    Bump. Any ideas?
    "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."