Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

HELP! Windows 10 NEED HELP!

Hello everyone. I have been trying to install windows 10 But for some stupid reason I can't

I downloaded the installer from the website 64 bit and I was going through the installation. I was at the part where it says your computer will restart shortly. I was like SWEET windows 10 but then the application crashes and an error pops up

That is the error that pops up.

I changed my locale time, didn't work. I tried using CMD commands didn't work. I scanned my computer I updated all drivers. I deleted the folder with the downloads whatever in windows, Didn't work. I fully reset my computer back to windows 7 I reset everything fresh install. Exact same error I am at a lost for words of what the hell should I do, This is super frustrating I have tried running this setup 8 times already. This is getting me want to punch in my computer I just want fucking windows 10. My little brothers shitty laptop upgraded to windows 10. My other brothers shitty PC also upgraded to windows 10. All my siblings and both my parents have window 10 but why the hell wont my computer go to windows 10? People are saying it might be a corrupted BIOS I have no fucking clue what that is I search up no help. I need help I really do please do not just come here and give the most stupid answers. Like delete system 32 I am actually looking for help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Install all updates, by first going to this file C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download deleting everything in there then you will go into CMD and type wuauclt.exe /updatenow once you've done that open Windows Update and if the updates fail just go into CMD and type the same thing.

Once you accomplished doing all the updates go back into C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download delete all the things in it then go back to CMD and type wuauclt.exe /updatenow then go into windows update and watch it download, simple process that's how I did it.