Thanks

Wrongfully Banned

my acc is xxzangaflash

So fanticsteal MM'd our trade which was CSGO {Mine for RUST AND H1Z1 AoVChronic acc

here are proofs of the skype

When we got the trade done and I tried playing h1z1 I got a error saying the account isnt connected with the steam account.
    I cant show now since aovchronic stole back the account.

tried talking to him but he wont answer so I locked my steam account.

A day After I locked it and called him a scammer after prn tscr7zib0n

PROOF OF HIM MMING FOR US

PROOF OF ME GIVING FANTICSTEAL the account so he can change info

Also fanticsteal is threatening to ban me and calling me a scammer which I am not.
    prntscr.com/7zibb8
    prntscr.com/7zibda
    prntscr.com/7zibf6

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I was having a hard time posting this up cause I was getting a " sorry you cant post links " error. so I was figuring our what to delete but I think fanticsteal has too much of a ego to have his job. Just beacuse he has a middleman rank he can just get anyone ban. I did not scam aov_chronic he took back his steam account and gmail. I don't know how cause He also gave me the gmail. therefore he scammed me. He didnt answer me the first couple days then I just locked the acc after those days.

Thread where fanticsteal was taking things out of hand

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=999882&page=2
    Last edited by 5u5; 07-31-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks
    @ @5u5 I'm kinda done with your BS. I wasn't middlemanning for the trade of, CS:GO Keys for Minecraft account.

I was middlemanning for the Steam Account for Steam Account which you locked btw.

You started DISRESPECTING staff and still are trying to drag me into this.

day After I locked it and called him a scammer
    You admitted it that you even locked it.

I'm giving you 24 hours to refund the user OR show proof that he took the Steam account back. And if I swear you say something about me threatening you or you telling me I middlemanned for you, then you'll be banned on the spot because I'm done with you trying to drag me into this.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    I'm kinda done with your BS. I wasn't middlemanning for the trade of, CS:GO Keys for Minecraft account.

I was middlemanning for the Steam Account for Steam Account which you locked btw.

You started DISRESPECTING staff and still are trying to drag me into this.

You admitted it that you even locked it.

I'm giving you 24 hours to refund the user OR show proof that he took the Steam account back. And if I swear you say something about me threatening you or you telling me I middlemanned for you, then you'll be banned on the spot because I'm done with you trying to drag me into this.
    Can you read? I don't think you are taking your time to read what I am saying. Here let me say detail by detail.

I saw AoV thread saying he would trade his[ HIS h1z1 AND CSGO for my CSGO ACCOUNT OK? please take your time to read.

Couple days after I try to log in for h1z1 with the account he gave me. It gives me an error saying it isnt the original acc he made with the steam for h1z1.

I tried asking him for the account yet he doesnt reply. ok? I waited couple days. 3days max then I just locked my account cause there was no reason of trade if I cant play the game i wanted..
    The whole trade went down cause I wanted h1z1 I dont care about the rust game.

Also He took back his steam and GMAIL account. so how does that make me a scammer when we have both our things? He never replied back with his account I wanted.

so you stop your BS. You butt hurt Middle man. stop acting big.

EDIT: MAY I PLEASE GET A REAL STAFF MEMBER IN HERE PLEASE. I cant tag anyone. I do not want to talk to fanticsteal cause this isnt heading anywhere. I want help not problems..

PROOF HE CHANGE THE GMAIL PASS

prntscr . com /7zpvuw

PROOF OF HIM giving me the steam but it doesnt work

prntsc r.com /7zpwbx

PROOF OF THE TRADE WE WANTED TO DO

prntsc r.com /7zpwiz
    Last edited by 5u5; 08-01-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 5u5 View Post
    so you stop your BS. You butt hurt Middle man. stop acting big.
    Your next ban isn't for scamming, your next ban will be for staff disrespect. On the scam report, I gave you time to talk and refund, you could had it instead of disrespecting me.

@ @Taiden is this true?
    Couple days after I try to log in for h1z1 with the account he gave me. It gives me an error saying it isnt the original acc he made with the steam for h1z1.
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Threadstarter
    Thanks

Your next ban isn't for scamming, your next ban will be for staff disrespect. On the scam report, I gave you time to talk and refund, you could had it instead of disrespecting me.

is this true?
    Ok look, I am not trying to dis respect you. If I am I am sorry. But you are not reading what I am saying. You tagged the wrong person. just please can u get LIZ , Flengo, Symmetrical, someone who can solve this. please and thank you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 5u5 View Post
    Ok look, I am not trying to dis respect you. If I am I am sorry. But you are not reading what I am saying. You tagged the wrong person. just please can u get LIZ , Flengo, Symmetrical, someone who can solve this. please and thank you.
    @ @Taiden was the user who made the scam report on you but ok.

@ @Symmetrical @Mayion @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R your assistance was requested.
    My Vouch Thread

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Sorry for the mis understanding, I meant AOV_CHronic , I was agreeing with the user you tagged that AOV scammed me also
    Last edited by 5u5; 08-01-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    can a staff please solve this!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Both of the threads are confusing.
    @FanticSteal did you do the trade? If so what happened and what is going on here?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    @FanticSteal did you do the trade? If so what happened and what is going on here?
    I did NOT middleman for the trade he is saying I was.

The trade I middlemaned for was CSGO for Rust and h1z1 and the user keeps claming that I middlemanned for his trade, I did but not for the one @Taiden opened a scam report for.
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I did NOT middleman for the trade he is saying I was.

The trade I middlemaned for was CSGO for Rust and h1z1 and the user keeps claming that I middlemanned for his trade, I did but not for the one @Taiden opened a scam report for.
    Did you do one trade with the user, then another which he claims you did but didn't?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

Did you do one trade with the user, then another which he claims you did but didn't?
    Yep, you're the only one who gets what I say
    My Vouch Thread

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    dave may I just talk to you, He doesn't know how to read or he doesn't bother. What Im trying to say is I vouched on that thread that AOV_chronic is a scammer. Fantic did a MM for us { CSGO FOR h1z1 and RUST} which went thru but never got the acc then I locked my steam and now he wants to come back asking for the account. I have proof fantic did MM for us lol.. please message back asap!

It was a different trade. like any other user who got scammed from the same user, who wouldnt post on the same thread. Obviously fantic doesnt get that I was saying AOV_CHRONIC is a scammer.

EDIT; the point is. AOV SCAMMED ME. BUT I LOCKED MY ACC AND HE GOT HIS ACC BACK. IVE BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON, I DID NOT SCAM. FANTIC DID MM OUR TRADE.

I had nothing to do with that one thread where fantic was arguing with me. Fantic just doesnt get the fact that I was vouching AOV was the scammer
    Last edited by 5u5; 08-05-2015 at 11:39 PM.