Thread: CODMW2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

CODMW2

I'm selling it...yeah.....its not a good game.

Now here is what i hate and my reasons.

1. Campers
    Holy shit, there are so many campers, and not the sniper kind. The sit in a corner with a shotgun kind.

2. Rank
    Now i'm level 70, but it just disgust me that i can be better than others because i have overpowered weapons.

3. People
    If its not some-one bitching about me using knives, its some-one bitching about me doing something else. I can take hating on the game, but cmon, i used only knives buddy, how are you hating on that?

4. Friends.
    Most of my friends realise this game is shit....so they stop playing it.

5.Gliches.
    Now don't get me wrong, you use a javelin glitch, i'm cool with that. I'm just annoyed at people saying "i'm reporting you" after every match to that guy. Everyone knows that even if you do, they won't get banned, so why say it?

6. Damage.
    The snipers don't one shot, even with a 50.cal(not even half the time). The lag in this game is annoying, i run behind a wall and get killed, a LOT. The models are overpowerd, as is the famas/m16.

7.Kill streaks
    People are literally assholes with the killstreaks. If someone gets a nuke in the first few minutes, they fire it off. Ending the round. I've had mutiple times where the guy with the nuke didn't even top my score. sad. The only thing i HATE about killstreaks besides that is that they encourage camping. Everyone wants a nuke, so they camp in corners and hope they get one. Run and Gun is literally impossible to get a nuke unless your rly rly lucky, or the other team just sucks ass.

8.Lag-Lobby.
    Changing host again and again is not fun. Whats even WORSE is when the game just kicks you back to the lobby. Like wtf, just find a new host dammit.
    Some times you can't even get inside a friends game because they change host. And sometimes when you search for matches it just says you can't join, instead of keep searching it puts you back to the menu.

9. Guns.
    The guns are SHIT. you heard me, SHIT. This game is so fucking focused on camping the only good guns are the Rifles. The only good rifles are the famas or the m16, since they are one shot kills.. They put heartbeat sensor on long range weapons only, so smg users and shotguns users are fucked.(rly i mean heartbeat sensor+close range weapons only makes perfect sense to me). The other thing that you will notice is that handguns serve no point, since you have smg handguns. The riot shield is useless(seriously, the riot shield the enemy has on campaign has a gun, but you don't) since your practically a huge target, not only that, but if you kill someone you are considered a noob for doing one of the hardest things in the game. The snipers as i said before are NOT one shot kills, so any Famas user can rape you with just one triger pull.

10. Health.
    You die in one hit from the replay cam, but thats not how it actually is, leaving you to think your made out of paper. Now you actually don't die in one hit most of the time, but its basically the same thing since you can't possibly react to it b4 your dead.. I don't know if its due to lag or due to CoD hatred for run and gun strategy, but you die ridiculously fast. They basically took the health they used for CoD4, and cut it in half. Now without juggernaut, you pretty are fucked if someone hits you first. This would be ok, but it feels like i'm playing the regular TDM on hardcore from 4. Its not that people can aim better, its just are made out of paper. The only exception to that is Painkillers, they make twice that of the 4 juggernaut, and basically invincible to anything but a full clip or a knife.

Thats about it, i'm sure you guys might remind me of something, but thats about all i can remember.

FUCK CALL OF DUTY MW2
    -its trash.

Thanks
    Health and damage are off at times, but usually on par.
    Glitches have more or less been fixed.
    Combat campers, by camping.
    All my friends play.
    Who gives a shit about level 70 advantage, people will eventually make it there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I don't like camping, its boring to me.
    XBL glitches still there.
    Health is frail.
    My friends quit cus they hate it.
    Lvl's shouldn't make THAT much advantage.