Site of the game search at google write callofroma you find it first result

Callofroma is an onligne game using flash language I need help to cheat on it I find same cheat mostly using cheat engine to change value or the bad connection in chaning value type but they almost patched all kind of hack they did lot of update to the game for now only 1 cheat work the others are closed so guys if you help me cheat it specialy using cheatengine wich is a great tools I didn't understand same part of cheatengine tutorial like the pointers wich can be a great cheating tool also I heared about a hack you click get gold you chose a pack 60dollars or 90 or others you buy it then you revolk the buy from paypal thers' who saythat you get same extra items and you just don't pay for it i can't check that because I don't have paypal or bank account. The importing thing is cheat engine because it's a great way if ther's anotehr better one plz tell me I guess if ther's a hack it be at new updates because the old version was without any cheating new updates are demigod ,demigod heart, arena motsly and RC in the map you can attack it 1 time but it was a bug at reset time when you attack it before reset with 2minute using mouse 1 time don't contenue the buttle then after 3m of reset continue the it said illiguel items and you get rewarads they patch it and make it when it say illiguel items get you out to the map and fenish buttle automaticly so it's not reeally fixed correctly hope you help me with this guys.