Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

CONNECTION TO THE SERVER HAS ENDED

Hello,

I used to hack on CA about a year ago, now I want to play the game normally. I'm getting "Connection to the server has ended" about thirty seconds after I login. I'm wondering if anyone knows what piece of information its banning me on. I've already spoofed the MAC Address of my Network Adapter (Which is through an Ethernet connection). I'm sure it isn't an IP Ban because I have gotten a new router since my ban (The router was from the same company as the old one broke). That leaves me with one conclusion which is that that its the routers MAC Address which still doesn't make sense in my mind because when I got a new router I assume I got a new MAC Address for that router. I can't be entirely sure however if the MAC Address spoof of my Network Adapter worked since it doesn't directly support MAC Address spoofing. The software that I used (TMAC) gave me confirmation that my MAC was changed however when I checked that in command prompt (After I restarted my PC) using the "ipconfig /all" command, it displayed the original MAC Address. I have a "Cisco EPC3925 EuroDocsis 3.0 2-PORT Voice Gateway" Router and a "Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)" Network Adapter that does not support the traditional MAC Address spoofing Method. I am running Windows 10 if that helps.

Thanks in advance,

iON

Thanks
    I have been having the same issue until I searched Google for a fix. The method for fixing this error that I found said that we should turn off our wifi or completely disconnect from the internet, and then set Internet Explorer as the default browser before reconnecting to the internet. The directions said this fix works because Combat Arms uses Internet Explorer as it's main browsing source. After doing these things my connection to the server error stopped popping up so much. I still get it sometime if I have any usb cords hooked up to my laptop, so make sure you're unplugging whatever usb devices u have plugged in until after you log into the game. Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to buttercup727 For This Useful Post:

iON529 (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by buttercup727 View Post
    I have been having the same issue until I searched Google for a fix. The method for fixing this error that I found said that we should turn off our wifi or completely disconnect from the internet, and then set Internet Explorer as the default browser before reconnecting to the internet. The directions said this fix works because Combat Arms uses Internet Explorer as it's main browsing source. After doing these things my connection to the server error stopped popping up so much. I still get it sometime if I have any usb cords hooked up to my laptop, so make sure you're unplugging whatever usb devices u have plugged in until after you log into the game. Good luck!
    Where you banned? I don't even know if I was banned but I'm pretty sure I was and that's the reason I'm getting the error. I'll try that but i'm not sure it will work because if I was banned they are supposedly cross-referencing my account details with a blacklist.

Edit: Fix didn't work after trying it three times. I also played around with it a bit and discovered something a bit strange. After the second loading screen (After the running man) where it says "successfully connected to x" and "successfully connected to y" I plugged out my Ethernet connection so there was no Internet connectivity I still got the connection to the server has ended at the exact same time I get the usual one which I think means that at the second loading screen it realises the account is on the blacklist and sends a message to the client to display the message. Why its happening 11.5 seconds later (Yes I timed it) I have no idea

Thanks,

iON
    Last edited by iON529; 08-08-2015 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks
    My previous account did get banned, but I've been playing without too much interruption on my new account. I still get the connection to server has ended error if I go afk for 60 secs. Other than that things have been fine. I've gotten my score back up to almost where it was, so it doesn't seem like there is anything serious for me to complain about. Although the connection to server error is annoying afk, my best recommendation is to Google a fix for the problem and try ones that seem to make the most sense. Get back to me if you do find a permanent resolution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    you're HWID banned. find a program to change your HWID, failing that, get a new PC