Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    (8:220 Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I agree with you so MUCH! The muslims in England are the worst.. They think they own England tryna force in their shitty laws and shit.. Fuck em back tl their own countries

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dawm almost two years and this thread is alive. Great

No point in arguing, kids here will copy and paste shit they can find against Islam. Without reading themselves.
    To me I just want to know that my religion is true. And I have million signs and reasons to believe that it is from God. That's it. And for other commandments, You must not follow them unless you are absolutely sure of every single thing concerning it. The same for waging a war.

Also brats here are just hating on Religion just because of few groups of people and no solid reasoning just blinded and brain washed by their media, society ..etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lmfao Frought why u getting mad? You cant hide the truth i know your trying to defend against your religion but muslims are a fucked up race, along with somalians in my opinion.. England is taken over by muslims and they want to input their so called Sharee law or however the fuck u spell that. I agree some of them are actually really nice people but most of them are a bunch of violent cunts who think they are better than everyone else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiratti View Post
    Lmfao Frought why u getting mad? You cant hide the truth i know your trying to defend against your religion but muslims are a fucked up race, along with somalians in my opinion.. England is taken over by muslims and they want to input their so called Sharee law or however the fuck u spell that. I agree some of them are actually really nice people but most of them are a bunch of violent cunts who think they are better than everyone else.
    Nah bro not getting mad in general but those who copy paste things. Believe me once I started with some kid some where else. I kept on replying to his every single quote from Quran. And each time he would comment with a new quote. Then I saw another kid posting exact same quotes. From that point onward I realized.
    P.S I am not hiding any truth, Muslims in general are getting worse day by day. Life is changing a lot. The whole point of living has changed. Just mine gold as much as you can and you will prosper. There is nothing called humanity in any person whether he is a Muslim or not.
    It is very sad that an average Muslim is a transgressor. Islam is such a beautiful religion and is perhaps the only religion which interferes and refines every single aspect of life. But unfortunately Muslims themselves don't know what Islam is or its teachings. I can guarantee you an average Muslim himself wont know why he is following or practicing certain acts. Unfortunately Islam is divided so much and is prime target for conspiracies.The reason for today's condition of Muslim are so many and can be summed up in one phrase as "Not being close enough to God" the gap between Muslim's life and religion is increasing. Also, Islam is a flexible religion and should be adapted according to needs of today *without changing anything*. This is also a major problem today, arrogent and ignorent people are on rise. You can see the difference once you see Muslims who are educated and who are not. Muslim Scholars like Zakir Naik ..etc are good examples of educated and I would say proper Muslims today.
    Any Muslim who himself reads, understands, and implements its teachings into his life in its entirety. I promise you will not find any other creature more magnificent on Earth.
    Muslims will have their share of trials and tribulations. They will also proper and also perish and return, as stated by our own beloved Prophet. Until now every single of his saying are inline with the condition of world today. The only thing that is enough for me and should be for every one is to acknowledge if my religion is true, which it is. That's enough for me, I only have to follow Quran and Prophets teachings not any other person.
    Sharia Law is not something which you can throw any where. It is usually in Muslim Countries under Muslim Rule as far i can say.Even then not all Muslim Countries have them.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unknown-Hacker For This Useful Post:

issipro (03-13-2017),Levi (02-18-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    Muslims all over the world migrate to European countries because they are scared for their life in the countries they come from

then after some time they feel comfortable in these countries and start to enforce the VERY THING that made them leave the country they came from.

Muslims say islam is a religion of "peace" yet islam and peace are almost opposites.

every place infested with the islamic movement is full of VIOLENCE

Islam is the reason ISIS is beheading other people, not because they are radicals,but because THEY FOLLOW THE QURAN WORD BY WORD.

the quran promotes murder,stoning and more horrible crimes - just like the bible and the new testament. but only 1 of these 3 books its followers take seriously. the quran of course

Muslims aren't allowed free speech

Its not allowed to draw Mohammed as if he is fucking offended if someone draws him

Islam is the most stupid religion on the face of the earth.

P.S

Im an atheist and i acknowledge Christianity and Judaism is also retarded. but the retardation isnt violent
    I remember back when Islam was teh most liberal doctrine on he planet. Science n shit. But then science and math became the devil's work so now we have a culture of social conservatives who value doctrine over life frankly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
    Islam is such a beautiful religion and is perhaps the only religion which interferes and refines every single aspect of life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

peaceful as FUCK

To begin, this verse is referring to a SPECIFIC BATTLE, this verse is not an order on Muslims, and this verse is talking about a battle that took place. The battle it is referring to is the battle of Badr.

Thanks
    Lithuanian calling others bad? you guys come here to steal benefits and pretend you're looking for jobs when you're just lazy bums who are good for nothing. I don't think you have any right to be speaking on behalf of the english people when they hate you just as much as they do the polish. Nothing but benefit stealing, dirty low IQ bums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    r u trumps son?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    god this is the most epic subforum/thread I've seen on here so far LOL

Thanks
    At the end of the day, you all bleed the same red blood colour and you will all perish into oblivion. So just try to get along and if an asshole tries to screw with you, try your best not to retaliate or get bent out of shape...

I always say this to myself; when you die, you will know the truth, and until then, try to be civil in your dealings.

My culture has endured a lot more than any other but I'm still here and try my best to brush it off.

my 2 cents

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This thread just went from worse to worst lol. Saw it coming though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You're literally judging every single person within that religion to share the same mindset as extremists. You are really ignorant and very triggered to the extent that your stupidity overrides your knowledge.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enzo. For This Useful Post:

Google (06-10-2017),GreenLabel (06-01-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo. View Post
    You're literally judging every single person within that religion to share the same mindset as extremists. You are really ignorant and very triggered to the extent that your stupidity overrides your knowledge.
    If Islam is a religion of peace, why aren't "extremists" extremely peaceful?
    Last edited by Ace; 10-02-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

Zaczero (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    If Islam is a religion of peace, why aren't "extremists" extremely peaceful?
    Why was that nigga at Las Vegas so Peaceful?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast