Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Sure, if he was a Muslim. But he wasn't.

That's like me making up a rule that you can't play basketball, but if you do I get to kill you.

In what world do you live in where rules that a person doesn't believe in and are not part of the country's laws apply to another person?

It's fucking stupid to be honest. Muslims just make up shit and then murder people for it.
    No, even if he wasn't. He knows it. He wants to make Muslims mad. And your example is full of shit, it's not even related to this.

In what world do you live in where rules that a person doesn't believe in and are not part of the country's laws apply to another person?
    Country's law? Religions is no match for countries.

I fail to see why we should be talking about the USA when the topic is Islam.

Seems to me you know you can't spin this discussion positively for Islam so you resort to red-herrings.
    Because the religion is related to it? People who started this wars were mostly Atheists and Christians..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    free speech

i can say that its forbidden to write ex0rpl4net on the internet.

is you doing that requesting to be murdered?
    But when you know that this free speech shall not be free, it's pushing people to being mad.

israel helped the nazis before its creation? i love it - give me more
    Damn.. I'm talking about Germany.. You're dutch or Israeli? I think you're dutch.

you claim there is a magical man in the sky that doesnt like pictures of his son because hes probably too ugly for the public to see.
    I dont need to proove anything
    First of all, this argument is full of stupidity. The creator of the universe doesn't live in the universe, therefore the god doesn't live in skies. He created them.

And when I told you to prove it, I told you to prove that Qur'an promotes violence not it's forbidden to draw a prophet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    to be honest , islam and christians have been fighting since like 1 thousand years back lol . somehow both of this religion dont match xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    No, Even If He Wasn't. He Knows It. He Wants To Make Muslims Mad. And Your Example Is Full Of Shit, It's Not Even Related To This.
    i dont care who i make mad or not, free speech.

Because The Religion Is Related To It? People Who Started This Wars Were Mostly Atheists And Christians..
    from what i understand ISIS are actually killing muslims.

Damn.. I'm Talking About Germany.. You're Dutch Or Israeli? I Think You're Dutch.
    Im german and israeli, also it doesnt matter. just because the desperate abused germany of the 30s started a cleansing war agaisnt a race doesnt mean christiantiy caused it.

hitler disallowed religion

First Of All, This Argument Is Full Of Stupidity. The Creator Of The Universe Doesn't Live In The Universe, Therefore The God Doesn't Live In Skies. He Created Them.
    Do you geniunly believe that a "creator" exists? would you believe that without being able to read the quran? if it was true god would "give" you that message himself

And When I Told You To Prove It, I Told You To Prove That Qur'an Promotes Violence Not It's Forbidden To Draw A Prophet.
    do you really want me to quote the chapters saying that the people that dont follow allah need to be beheaded?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oscar9330 View Post
    to be honest , islam and christians have been fighting since like 1 thousand years back lol . somehow both of this religion dont match xD
    religion as a whole is cancer.
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i dont care who i make mad or not, free speech.
    This has nothing to do with free speech since this isn't free speech. Oh wait "Obama is a son of bitch" in TV. Watch what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Im german and israeli, also it doesnt matter. just because the desperate abused germany of the 30s started a cleansing war agaisnt a race doesnt mean christiantiy caused it.

hitler disallowed religion
    >Atheism

GG. lol.

Do you geniunly believe that a "creator" exists? would you believe that without being able to read the quran? if it was true god would "give" you that message himself
    Then who created the universe? Give me one logical reason.

- - - Updated - - -

do you really want me to quote the chapters saying that the people that dont follow allah need to be beheaded?
    Of course..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This Has Nothing To Do With Free Speech Since This Isn't Free Speech. Oh Wait "Obama Is A Son Of Bitch" In TV. Watch What Happens.
    Nothing will happen.

i can on thew news say the president is the worst president ever concieved and call him an idiot and people will tell me its critizment.

HUGE difference between free speech and public slander.

Then Who Created The Universe? Give Me One Logical Reason.
    Nothing needs a creator to exist. religious people cannot conceive an object or a thing which is created by the laws of physics and maintained by the laws of physics.

the universe was created around 13.8 billion years ago,how do we know that? because we see where the stars and galaxies are right now - and how much time they would have needed to get to where they are (and background radiation etc)

just because something cannot be fully explained - doesnt mean we have to create a nice story to explain it.

if you see that there isnt ice cream in the fridge. you can theorize that around 300 million aliens came to take it while you were alseep. you cant disprove the theory. but that doesnt make it accurate

Of Course..
    Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    terrible agony seems nice

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
    Peacefull AS FUCK

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."
    Its a blessing to kill non believers

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
    Only islam can talk about other religions because its the newest one haha
    Vouch thread

Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!

Vouch for this guy!

Vouch for him

Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1 No, even if he wasn't. He knows it. He wants to make Muslims mad. And your example is full of shit, it's not even related to this.

2Country's law? Religions is no match for countries.

3Because the religion is related to it? People who started this wars were mostly Atheists and Christians..

But when you know that this free speech shall not be free, it's pushing people to being mad.
    This is why people think Muslims are crazy.

They think they have the right to murder people just because those people don't follow their religious laws.

[Example of why you sound like a crazy person]
    Lets say I make up a new religion: "Empire's holy religion"

Now in the great book of Empire, it states that whoever draws a picture of a Narwhal(Empire's holy animal) doing anything other than swimming, shall not only be killed, but be skull-fucked for no less than three days after death.
    (this is to ensure that no one does this act again and that the executioner dies of infection, for he has stained himself with blood).

Ok so lets say you draw a picture of a narwhal on land. That's a serious offense to me. Therefore I have the right to kill you.

You don't follow my religion, but I still have the right to kill you.

[That's how crazy you sound]
    Last edited by Empire; 08-12-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Nothing will happen.

i can on thew news say the president is the worst president ever concieved and call him an idiot and people will tell me its critizment.

Nothing needs a creator to exist. religious people cannot conceive an object or a thing which is created by the laws of physics and maintained by the laws of physics.

the universe was created around 13.8 billion years ago,how do we know that? because we see where the stars and galaxies are right now - and how much time they would have needed to get to where they are (and background radiation etc)

just because something cannot be fully explained - doesnt mean we have to create a nice story to explain it.

if you see that there isnt ice cream in the fridge. you can theorize that around 300 million aliens came to take it while you were alseep. you cant disprove the theory. but that doesnt make it accurate

Peacefull AS FUCK

Don't you understand that these sentences are directed to the biggest sinners like raping killing and such and this is not for normal sins since He Said that he can forgive anything if it's not what i mentioned before killing and such.......I mean like come on i'm a muslim and These Fucker isis daech and what so ever terroristic Organisation they're not even considered as a part of our religion and they will simply go to hell ....And we actually believe in other religions too like jews and christians cuz islam came from them

- - - Updated - - -

They think they have the right to murder people just because those people don't follow their religious laws.

Now in the great book of Empire, it states that whoever draws a picture of a Narwhal(Empire's holy animal) doing anything other than swimming, shall not only be killed, but be skull-fucked for no less than three days after death.
    (this is to ensure that no one does this act again and that the executioner dies of infection, for he has stained himself with blood).

Ok so lets say you draw a picture of a narwhal on land. That's a serious offense to me. Therefore I have the right to kill you.

For your information we are prohibited to kill people just because they drew a picture of our prophet .....In the end it doesn't really matters what they do They have that thing called "freedom of speech" it's up to the people to choose to believe in something bigger or not ..
    Last edited by Twix001; 08-12-2015 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I agree with you at this point. But, If he knows that and he is not Muslim then he's trying to make people mad? I know it was wrong to kill that guy but you know when people are crazy..

Nothing will happen.

You think this is something to say? "Obama is a son of a bitch" is offensive not what you said. You have to respect everybody and everybody's beliefs.

Let me explain how stupid this was in another way, let's say:
    A human ate some food, he then got ill. Did he get ill by the law of chemistry? No, it was explained as a reaction by chemistry, but the actual reason because he ate a bad food. Same thing goes with everything, we explain it's REACTION not who did this. And note this isn't the accurate age of the universe.. No one knows everything accurately in universe.. We just expect that. About your example, but what if there was a proof that the ice cream existed? k.

ts a blessing to kill non believers
    That was in the wars in Makaa. Not right now because the Atheists in Ma'kaa started a war and killed Muslims.

(3:55)when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.
    This was about the Atheists who was trying to kill Jesus and killed another guy who was believing in God.

Do you know that same God sent all these religions therefore no religion is newer than the other? The difference that all other religions were distorted. So he sent Islam and protected it from distortion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix001 View Post
    Don't you understand that these sentences are directed to the biggest sinners like raping killing and such
    Could you quote the context on the versus he linked that says such that these are directed to the biggest of sinners?(like so and so?)

[For your convenience:]
    Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
    Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."
    Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
    Because this is a debate forum. When claiming that something is taken out of context, you have to provide the correct context.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know that same God sent all these religions therefore no religion is newer than the other? The difference that all other religions were distorted. So he sent Islam and protected it from distortion.
    That is not how religions are founded.

Men create religion. If you want to argue that all religions are from the same god, then that god is clearly awful at making the message clear and does not care about clarifying his message.

You see when people say things that go into the "unfalsifiable" territory, it bothers me. You know that mankind creates religions, yet you try to act like every religion is from God but just "distorted".

Unless you want to bear the burdern of proof for your claims, do not speak about "all religions" or even your own.

That was in the wars in Makaa. Not right now because the Atheists in Ma'kaa started a war and killed Muslims.
    I don't know about that one.

Atheist are a small minority even in modern times, to be an atheist a thousand years ago was extremely rare.

Generally when the Quran refers to "nonbelievers" they are referring to other religious people, not atheist. It's only in modern times where atheist are considered that we translate this differently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You Think This Is Something To Say? "Obama Is A Son Of A Bitch" Is Offensive Not What You Said. You Have To Respect Everybody And Everybody's Beliefs.
    people arent slandering mohammed.

normal POSITIVE drawings are disallowed

Do You Know That Same God Sent All These Religions Therefore No Religion Is Newer Than The Other? The Difference That All Other Religions Were Distorted. So He Sent Islam And Protected It From Distortion.
    judasim was first concieved around 4600 years ago
    christianity 2015 years ago
    islam roughly 1300 years ago

if "god" sent these religions,why do the books dictate to kill one another

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twix001 View Post
    Don't you understand that these sentences are directed to the biggest sinners like raping killing and such and this is not for normal sins since He Said that he can forgive anything if it's not what i mentioned before killing and such.......I mean like come on i'm a muslim and These Fucker isis daech and what so ever terroristic Organisation they're not even considered as a part of our religion and they will simply go to hell ....And we actually believe in other religions too like jews and christians cuz islam came from them
    i dont care who this is directed to?

non believers are sinners.

your point is invalid
    Vouch thread

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!

Vouch for this guy!

Vouch for him

Premium Purchased

Thanks
    Muslims all over the world migrate to European countries because they are scared for their life in the countries they come from

then after some time they feel comfortable in these countries and start to enforce the VERY THING that made them leave the country they came from.

Muslims say islam is a religion of "peace" yet islam and peace are almost opposites.

every place infested with the islamic movement is full of VIOLENCE

Islam is the reason ISIS is beheading other people, not because they are radicals,but because THEY FOLLOW THE QURAN WORD BY WORD.

the quran promotes murder,stoning and more horrible crimes - just like the bible and the new testament. but only 1 of these 3 books its followers take seriously. the quran of course

Muslims aren't allowed free speech

Its not allowed to draw Mohammed as if he is fucking offended if someone draws him

Islam is the most stupid religion on the face of the earth.

P.S

Im an atheist and i acknowledge Christianity and Judaism is also retarded. but the retardation isnt violent
    Claims Islam it the world's most stupid religion. Doesn't even know the difference between Muslim and Islam. There is no verse in the Quran about stoning, more evidence the Islamophobes do not read the Quran and are very ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

If you actually read the Quran you would know that it doesn't say kill anyone who draws the prophet Muhammad pbuh. This must be the 1000th time you have shown your ignorance about Islam and you continue to claim that you have read the Quran. Don't worry I don't expect you to learn, carry on with your ignorant posts about Islam.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Claims Islam it the world's most stupid religion. Doesn't even know the difference between Muslim and Islam. There is no verse in the Quran about stoning, more evidence the Islamophobes do not read the Quran and are very ignorant.
    i dont give a shit about the difference
    Vouch thread

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!

Vouch for this guy!

Vouch for him

Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    who started world war 1?
    who started world war 2?
    who did the bombing on hiroshima and nagasaki?
    who killed 150 million indians in north and south afrika?
    who used 77% of the population of afrika als slaves?
    who killed 5 million people killed in vietnam?
    who killed thousands people in bosnie?
    the people in palestina? irak? egypte? myanmar? turkmenistan? gaza?
    who started the taliban, and it magically ended as a "muslim" terrorist group?
    who SUPPLIED ISIS with guns? from where did ISIS come? it never excisted till it got enough supplies to kill a lot of people, and the strong countries know whats up, they know how much people they kill how bigger it will grow.

who translated the Quran for you? i only know that about war it says: dont kill people if you can go ahead and trap/capture/prison them but as soon as the war ends, you must leave them.

pleas before you speak go do some research, and no i'm not against any other religion idc if you are atheist. if you think every religion has there bad side, jews, christians, budist, atheist, muslim, they all did things that aren't good, but the media just focus'us on muslims, pleas tell me why?
    Last edited by hacker_on_cf; 08-16-2015 at 01:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker_on_cf View Post
    who started world war 1?
    who started world war 2?
    who did the bombing on hiroshima and nagasaki?
    who killed 150 million indians in north and south afrika?
    who used 77% of the population of afrika als slaves?
    who killed 5 million people killed in vietnam?
    who killed thousands people in bosnie?
    the people in palestina? irak? egypte? myanmar? turkmenistan? gaza?
    who started the taliban, and it magically ended as a "muslim" terrorist group?
    who SUPPLIED ISIS with guns? from where did ISIS come? it never excisted till it got enough supplies to kill a lot of people, and the strong countries know whats up, they know how much people they kill how bigger it will grow.

who translated the Quran for you? i only know that about war it says: dont kill people if you can go ahead and trap/capture/prison them but as soon as the war ends, you must leave them.

pleas before you speak go do some research, and no i'm not against any other religion idc if you are atheist. if you think every religion has there bad side, jews, christians, budist, atheist, muslim, they all did things that aren't good, but the media just focus'us on muslims, pleas tell me why?
    none, NONE of the things you said above have to do anything with religion.

japan wasnt nuked for jesus and the war in vietnam wasnt due to buddha

the REAL issue is the active movement of mindless johad that is plaguing this planet

When jews live in other countries they live in peace and help the local people get a stronger economy, they mix in with the population and become a part of them.

muslims on the other hand come to other countries and stay LAZY start GANGS and cause TERRORISM - i have never, NEVER seen a christian or a jew blow up in a crowd of people for any reason - these are types of MILITANT islam that i dont condone
    Vouch thread

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!

Vouch for this guy!

Vouch for him

Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You are right islam is not very peaceful but these people are extremists so we cannot judge every person on the basis of a group

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast