My Mood
    Amazed
    the language doesnt fucking matter

show box with question

ask for specific answer

whats the issue?
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RapleAQN View Post
    I think most of them are programmed in English... It's a fairly wide spread programming language...
    In English? Are you fucking kidding me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    the language doesnt fucking matter

show box with question

ask for specific answer

whats the issue?
    Actually,it does,it matters. So you can make a questing bot in AHK? UM? No,not really,even if you're an expert you could never make a questing bot in AHK that reads game memory and does all quests

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Yes.
    And by the way, it doesn't matter, any programming language that can make a program works, yes, even AHK. You just need to know how to code. And you can make everything with AHK that you could aswell make with C++.
    It's impossible to make an aimbot for CsGo or any other game in AHK,there are only 3 chances of creating an aimbot in AHK which would never for csgo or any other similiar game "ImageSearch" "pixelgetcolor" and "pixelsearch" . In c++ you can easily code an aimbot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xcatalanox View Post
    In English? Are you fucking kidding me?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually,it does,it matters. So you can make a questing bot in AHK? UM? No,not really,even if you're an expert you could never make a questing bot in AHK that reads game memory and does all quests
    Yes, it does. AHK Can do that.

Doesn't matter which programming language, there's some way or another it's possible.

EDIT:
    It's impossible to make an aimbot for CsGo or any other game in AHK,there are only 3 chances of creating an aimbot in AHK which would never for csgo or any other similiar game "ImageSearch" "pixelgetcolor" and "pixelsearch" . In c++ you can easily code an aimbot.
    Can't AHK Read colors? Pretty sure that's how it's done. Also, as i already said, AHK can read memory.
    Last edited by rabadons; 08-09-2015 at 03:28 PM.
    My Contributions:

[Release] Osu! Multi Tool v0.3d (Hotfix 30/07)
    [Release / Source] Osu! Basic SpinScript
    [Release] Osu! Spinbot v2.2.1 (Standalone)

================================================

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/enderbrandon.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by rabadons View Post
    Yes, it does. AHK Can do that.

Doesn't matter which programming language, there's some way or another it's possible.

EDIT:

Can't AHK Read colors? Pretty sure that's how it's done. Also, as i already said, AHK can read memory.
    AHK reads colors,but all you can do is make a tiggerbot for csgo,you can't really make an aimbot,it's impossible,there was a thread about AHK aimbot for csgo before.
    Yeah it can read game's memory but not sure if it can do all your quests,walk from one place to another,kill enemies,collect items that are needed,etc..
    Last edited by xcatalanox; 08-09-2015 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    AHK reads colors,but all you can do is make a tiggerbot for csgo,you really can't make an aimbot,it's impossible,there was a thread AHK aimbot for csgo before.
    Yeah it can read game's memory but not sure if it can do all your quests,walk from one place to another,kill enemies,collect items that are needed,etc..
    On that last part: Of course not, reading memory is limited with AHK. You simply stated you couldn't make a questing bot with AHK that reads game memory, and now you say "Yeah it can read game's memory". Please, do you even have any knowledge of this topic, or are you just going with the flow of the conversations?

Second to that, "AHK reads colors"-- Get the position of the color, set position of mouse on the color and (optionally) stimulate a mouse click? Personally, I've not spend much time on AHK (only simple basic scripts and mostly just learning how it works), but I'm pretty sure AHK can get this information.
    My Contributions:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    On that last part: Of course not, reading memory is limited with AHK. You simply stated you couldn't make a questing bot with AHK that reads game memory, and now you say "Yeah it can read game's memory". Please, do you even have any knowledge of this topic, or are you just going with the flow of the conversations?

Second to that, "AHK reads colors"-- Get the position of the color, set position of mouse on the color and (optionally) stimulate a mouse click? Personally, I've not spend much time on AHK (only simple basic scripts and mostly just learning how it works), but I'm pretty sure AHK can get this information.
    Pretty sure,I've some knowledge..I just started learning AHK,like 3 days ago and all I've done so far are simple scripts which move my character and kill enemies,pretty easy to make? I know,that's why I am asking for this,a questing bot would be better.
    If you really had any knowledge about AHK you would know that it's impossible to make an aimbot in AHK for CsGo,there even were million threads about it,people have been trying but nothing.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by xcatalanox; 08-09-2015 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Pretty sure,I've some knowledge..I just started learning AHK,like 3 days ago and all I've done so far are simple scripts which move my character and kill enemies,pretty easy to make? I know,that's why I am asking for this,a questing bot would be better.
    If you really had any knowledge about AHK you would know that it's impossible to make an aimbot in AHK for CsGo,there even were million threads about it,people have been trying but nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.
    And by the way, it doesn't matter, any programming language that can make a program works, yes, even AHK. You just need to know how to code. And you can make everything with AHK that you could aswell make with C++.
    >Started learning AHK 3 days ago
    >Says there were million of threads about an Aimbot in CS:GO using AHK while she just got involved with AHK
    >There exist aimbots made with the AHK Programming Language, so it's defenitly possible for CS:GO too in some way. If not by reading memory, it will be by color.
    >Says "If you really had any knowledge" with 3 days knowledge. Not to mention i only went on an assumption and didn't make any official statements or anything like that.

My Mood: Drunk
    Oh i get it now.
    My Contributions:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    >Started learning AHK 3 days ago
    >Says there were million of threads about an Aimbot in CS:GO using AHK while she just got involved with AHK
    >There exist aimbots made with the AHK Programming Language, so it's defenitly possible for CS:GO too in some way. If not by reading memory, it will be by color.
    >Says "If you really had any knowledge" with 3 days knowledge. Not to mention i only went on an assumption and didn't make any official statements or anything like that.

Oh i get it now.
    1.Started learning AHK 3 days ago? So? I've spent my time on learning Perl,Java and Python.
    2.There are million threads,you've probably lost your glasses - feels bad for you -
    3.Not for CsGo,let me explain you why since you don't get it,your mouse is always in the center of the screen in csgo, The game traps it inside an area and when it goes out of it in one direction it resets it to the middle and moves you accordingly.
    4."If you really had any knowledge" with 3 days knowledge LOL? Thanks for laugh
    5. "She" lmao,I see who's drunk
    6.I hope you get it now or you need me to explain you more about ahk aimbots for csgo,since you don't seem to have any AHK knowledge at all.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by xcatalanox; 08-09-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hi guys,how are Questing Bots are made? In c++? Just wondering
    ASM, C++, C#, Visual Basic or pretty much any other high / medium level language.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

xcatalanox (08-10-2015),Yemiez (08-10-2015)