Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Blue Jay's Vouch Services.

Username: Blue Jay
    Trades Completed: 34
    Vouch Copies Completed: 9
    Preferred Method of Contact: Skype
    Why pick me: I'm a staff member and active user on this site, so I'm required to be online most of the day. I'm available via Skype or PM almost 24/7. On top of that, when I do trades/vouches, my reputation to this site is on the line, so you can be sure to receive fast, easy, and quality vouches/trades.
    Last Update: 9/2/15
    Last edited by FanticSteal; 09-02-2015 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Requested
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

FanticSteal (08-12-2015),KrissyKitty (03-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'd like to use your service.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    This review is [Read Only]

As some of you may know, it is virtually impossible to achieve "10/10 or Perfect" on a review.

VISUALS 9/10:

The background... It's the perfect color between bright and dark. I'm prone to headaches, and the color actually helped the one I had. The pictures were great, they provided great instructions, and did not obstruct the eBook whatsoever. I actually felt like I depended on the pictures for more information! (In a good way). I feel like the words could be a bit smaller (The eBook is close to 90 pages long) but they were a decent enough size that I didn't have to squint to be able to see them.

METHOD 7.5/10:

While I personally haven't seen many of the methods myself, I have heard of them, and a lot of them deal with real life applications. I'd actually say this is a good eBook for someone that wants to pursue a career in Finance. The methods are widely used, but for a good reason. They will never be over saturated. Most of the methods are done by thousands, but if they weren't done by thousands, those methods wouldn't be in this eBook right now. Overall, I think they're pretty original for an eBook that I have seen.

PRICE 9/10:

It's a great price. There are 13 methods that can net you hundreds of dollars, hell, if you dedicate yourself to some of the methods, you could make thousands.

SUPPORT 9/10:

Seller was a great person to deal with, I'd imagine support would be a breeze.

CONTENT 7/10:

While yes, there were numerous methods. I felt like they could go more in depth than they already were. Don't get me wrong, they were incredibly informative, but there were other times where I just sat there thinking "What if this paragraph had ________?"

EASE OF USE 8/10:

The methods in this eBook are very easy to use. The seller even provides you with alternatives for less "techy" people. Although some of the methods listed, would not be suited for a beginner.

GRAMMAR 8/10:

I did notice a few mistakes, but no one is perfect.

OVERALL 8/10:

This is one of few eBooks that could really net enough to make it viable for a side job. I highly recommend you pick up this eBook, it feats a great price with how many methods you receive.
    Boner material, thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (08-28-2015)

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Sure thing .

- - - Updated - - -

This vouch is [Read Only]

VISUALS 8/10:

There weren't that many pictures, or colors, but the formatting was beautiful. The author has most definitely shown that he can write a proper eBook, that is "catchy" to the eye. Although it had great formatting, I do believe there should be more than a couple of pictures. I'd imagine some people are visual learners, and the more pictures they have to look at, the more successful the book could be.

METHOD 7/10:

I have seen these methods around many times, but they are everywhere for a reason. They will always work. Even then, some people still don't know the potential sales you could make by doing these methods, so they assume they're overly saturated, and just forget about them. Yes, they are overly saturated, but that doesn't mean they still don't work.

PRICE 9/10:

I believe the author is selling this eBook for a fair price. You can make your money back if you wish, or you could just save the eBook, and never read it again. It's your decision to take the initiative and make money.

SUPPORT 9/10:

I have personally dealt with the seller many times before, and I can guarantee that you will always leave successful. If not, the seller will take time out of his day to help you solve your problem.

CONTENT 8/10:

Adding onto what I said in visuals, the formatting is great. It really makes the in depth content pop out at you. You could put a little more detail into some of the instructions, but other than that, it was perfect.

EASE OF USE 9/10:

It is very easy to use. The seller provides you with clear instructions on how to complete the method.

GRAMMAR 8/10:

There were a couple of mistakes, but like I always say, we're human, we make mistakes.

OVERALL 8/10:

Like I've said numerous times, you have the potential to make a lot of money. This is the same with every eBook you have the ability to purchase. Go ahead and buy this eBook, I cannot guarantee that you will make your money back, but if you put forth the effort, I can guarantee that you will make some sort of cash back.
    Amazing review. He's fast and honest. Thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (08-28-2015)

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Once again, he wrote a great vouch and it was 100% boner-giving honest!

Would recommend this amazing staff member!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov Jr. View Post
    Once again, he wrote a great vouch and it was 100% boner-giving honest!

Would recommend this amazing staff member!
    Vouch review:

This vouch review is [Read Only]

VISUALS 9/10:

Visuals were great. The words had great coloring, formatting was beautiful (As always) and it didn't hurt my eyes. I can't really do in depth as to why I rated it so high, without boring you guys, but all I can say is, it's great.

METHOD 6/10:

Methods are pretty common, but they still work. The methods are being used by thousands everywhere, but people aren't realizing what they actually are. The methods are pretty much in your face all the time, but people still don't know what they are.

PRICE 9/10:

Price seems fair, you can always make your money back with the methods in any eBook. The only thing stopping people from making a profit, is lack of motivation. I know I say this a ton in all of my other reviews, but it's very true. Many people lack motivation as they think that it'll get them rich quick and easy. That's not the case with 9/10 eBooks out there. They all require some sort of effort to either make your money back, or make a substantial profit. All I'm saying is, if you want to make a profit, you need to have motivation to be successful with this eBook.

SUPPORT 9/10:

I have personally dealt with Titan on a regular basis, so I can guarantee that you will get the up most help from him.

CONTENT 9/10:

The content was in depth, and the formatting makes it incredibly easy for a beginner to learn and develop his skills with the eBook. Each method is provided with clear, and detailed instructions on how to complete them, and make money.

EASE OF USE 9/10:

It's incredibly easy to use, but not for someone that wants to make money quick. These methods require hours of work a week, but the amount of profit you will make... Is just too insane to think about.

GRAMMAR 9/10:

Did not see any mistakes, but I'm sure there were some.

OVERALL 8/10:

These are great methods for someone who has motivation to succeed in the world. Pay attention to detail, and you could make thousands.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    VISUALS 8/10:

Visuals have definitely improved since the last eBook, although there were no pictures, I felt like they wouldn't serve a purpose. Formatting wise, it's beautiful. The author has definitely took some of my words into play, and re-organized the entire thing. I am thoroughly impressed, well done.

METHOD 8/10:

I'm certain that I've seen this method before, but if you aren't a beginner, and you know what you're doing, this should be easy breezy. That being said, with every SE, you do run the risk of getting caught, so please think twice before doing this, expert or not. Razer does have a very well built Fraud department, and people have been known to get caught.

PRICE 9/10:

For $10? That's what, a meal at a decent restaurant? Eat in for 1 night, and SE a Razer Laptop and make thousands. This is a great price, that I'm sure is unbeatable. Although, that $10 could be worth a lot to you and you're probably asking yourself, "Is it worth it?" Well no, if you really have to ask yourself that question, then exit out of the tab, and find something else to do. This method is for people that are motivated to be successful, and want to take that extra stand to make a little bit more money.

SUPPORT 8/10:

I've dealt with the seller many times, and I can guarantee full support with any problems you guys might have.

CONTENT 8/10:

Although the eBook is very short, it's surprisingly in depth regardless of length. They always say, "Quality, over quantity." This is definitely plays a part in this eBook. I highly doubt you will have any problems following this eBook, the individual steps really go the extra mile to help you succeed in the SE. Even if you don't want to risk SE'ing a product from Razer, you will learn a few things about successfully SE'ing a company.

EASE OF USE 9/10:

Very easy to use, I personally have no complaints.

GRAMMAR 7/10:

Found a few mistakes here and there, but we're all human, and we all make mistakes no matter what.

OVERALL 7/10:

Really, the only reason why I didn't score this eBook a 9/10, was because of the huge risk you take in doing this. The seller is not wrong when he said this isn't for beginners. You could fuck up bad if you don't know what you're doing. On the other hand though, the author really knows how to target the beginners when he goes in depth with the steps. If you really want to risk it, and make bank, then go ahead. You could be incredibly lucky, or incredibly unlucky. You choose.

Good Luck to everyone who decides they want to take the initiative and have the potential to make lots of money!

Amazing vouch as usual, would recommend if you want a concise, clear and amazing vouch. +1
    Last edited by BijuuBomb; 08-29-2015 at 01:16 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BijuuBomb For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    There's no need for a vouch outline for this. I can flat out say that this is an incredible eBook if you're new to Amazon Refunding, or you just want to stay safe while having other people refund for you.

I'm the type of person that likes to have all of the important information laid out in front of him. This eBook lays each step out in front of you, with clear, and concise information that'll reassure you that Amazon Refunding isn't as hard as it is set out to be.

I'm going to be brutally honest here. If you've refunded an item or two on Amazon, you're going to know most, if not all of the steps in this eBook. But that's not why the author is selling this. I can guarantee that you may know all of the information, but do you have it written down, step by step? With crystal clear, and detailed instructions?

That's what I thought.

I'm giving this eBook an 8.5/10 simply because it's perfect for the price, and I feel like people are underestimating the potential of it.
    Thank you so much

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    This vouch review is [Read Only]

VISUALS 6/10:

eBook was a little bland in terms of visuals. It could use a few pictures here and there, otherwise it wasn't half bad.

METHOD 7/10:

It's a method used for tons of other products for many other companies, but that's because it works well. Just be warned, if you do get caught, be prepared to be butt fucked hard. Please don't over do it with tons of products at a time, they'll catch on once you can't seem to think of any new stories.

PRICE 9/10:

The price is pretty fair considering you could potentially make thousands.

SUPPORT 8/10:

Seller has been getting a lot better when it comes to support, so expect detailed help if you run into any problems.

CONTENT 8/10:

Each step is pretty detailed, and instructed very well. There's even 2 examples on what you should say when doing the SE. The author even made sure to explain complicated words to beginner SE'ers.

EASE OF USE 7/10:

It's a pretty easy method to put into play, just make sure you don't fuck up, and if you have any problems, please talk to the seller. He'll know what to do if you fuck up, so before you fuck up even more after your first fuck up, contact the seller.

GRAMMAR 6/10:

I saw tons of mistakes, more than there should be.

OVERALL 7/10:

It's a pretty self explanatory method, but this eBook really lays all of the steps down in front of you, to make sure beginners know where to start.

Amazing guy, always provides a nice, non-biased review for potential customers. I suggest you ask him to vouch.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BijuuBomb For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (08-31-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Username: greenwcojr
    Trades Completed: 0
    Vouch Copies Completed: 1
    Preferred Method of Contact: Skype
    Why pick me: he was a great staff member and did an honest review.
    Last Update: 8/10/15
    Check out this awesome method on making $100 a week(not mine) https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=976107

Thanks
    Overall did an honest review, would use again!

Thank me and I will like you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to /sp\ For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (09-05-2015)