Thanks

REQUEST Buddylist

Hey guys. Anyone here who could make a K-relay Plugin for a buddylist? Or maybe a mod of orape clients, i really would love a function for that..

Soemthing like https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=731002

I tried that but it didnt want to load at all, tried changing processes in the .txt but still no luck. Would be an amazing thing and i think many would appreciate it. The best would be if it could be built in a client so you can use a hotkey to bring it up, else if its a krelay plugin you could make an autohotkey script for a hotkey that writes out the command for the plugin. Easy to do urself even.

Anyone think this can be something nice?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I really want to resurrect this and I still think it's a good idea, but unfortunately most players set their realmeye profile to private so it's useless :/

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crab View Post
    I really want to resurrect this and I still think it's a good idea, but unfortunately most players set their realmeye profile to private so it's useless :/
    Damn man, i would deffo use it, i dont even have much friends on rotmg xD. Arent there any extra functions u could implement in it that would help? Pet guides maybe, any guides, drop tables would be REALLY nice, takes too long to open a new tab and searching for the item as soon as u wanna know where it drops, or have to check what a specific boss drops. I guess this is also useless since most people know all drops in and out..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Crab View Post
    Yeah would be pretty basic otherwise, just look on realmeye to get location fame and other stuff and then render it in a nice pretty GUI. the program would store the names of friends which would be retrieved from realmeye on startup.