Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Banned From Grand Theft Auto Online READ this.

Well.... I guess I finally got banned I've had gta 5 on pc since the hour it came out and I FINALLY got banned. I cheated the entire time. Today I was having fun with that new menu that just got posted and it was fun for a while and I got hit with "You have been banned from Grand Theft Auto Online. Return to Grand Theft Auto V" So I checked my email and this is what I got:

I looked it up and I guess it's a 2 week ban from online and then RP and $$$ get reset? Does anyone know exact details on this? Thanks <3

P.S: I don't really spawn cash for myself since I brought my ps3 account over to PC which had tons of cash on it already, but sometimes I accidentally pick up cash I've spawned for other people and that happened today. That could've been what got me banned. I joined a different lobby because I crashed myself while crashing another person and when I joined that, I played and fucked with people for about 10 minutes and then I got the ban message.

- - - Updated - - -

OH, and this was the message I got:

Thanks
    Same here man hahaha, been modding on ps3 since day one, linked that account to my pc now I got fucked haha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu3h4cks View Post
    Same here man hahaha, been modding on ps3 since day one, linked that account to my pc now I got fucked haha
    Well I didn't get banned because of PS3 I got banned because I was modding. I linked ps3 on day one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I've also got the mail today and would dispelled should be removed banishment I cheate my money resist purely

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Which menu's were you guys using and which functions? Please and thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Spawning money is dangerous.. I don't get why people are still doing that, knowing it'll get them banned. It doesn't even matter if you don't spawn it for yourself. Rockstar just doesn't like it if you undermine one of their sources of income.

Thanks
    Whelp, I got banned yesterday but for only 10 days which is purely strange cuz i thought the first time was 2 weeks btw is says ban classification release 8/22/15

Thanks
    Just been banned too, tbh I was starting to be silly with it like spawning a different car in a race, but was also unfortunately being framed in the lobby beforehand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    well that sucks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

You could give me some cash in ps3 :P
    Last edited by Mafiatuga; 08-13-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i got banned to /

last thing i do is spawning money on my head

Thanks
    my picked up money and job earned money had been f'ed up for a while now, since the DNS modding came out... when i moved to PC my picked up money was around 300m and my job earned was like some random negative number. never been put in cheater pool or anything then today i got banned and i didnt spawn money or anything... better yet i was banned while offline, so i checked my stats and my KD was like 85.6 or something, 600+ kills with 8 deaths, i can tell you i have died way more than 8 times. maybe that had something to do with it? anyone else get that problem?

- - - Updated - - -

i just checked again and now my KD is normal idk what happened...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    same here banneeeeeeeeeeed
    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Second ban for me RIP GTA Online for 2 months.

Saying that, I haven't been on GTA much lately. Not to bothered, if i lose my money or level I can always get it back.

Thanks

I had the same 1st Ban as you exaactly.

Don't even worry about what they r gunna do. I had unlocked everything and all achievments and Game save all at 100% Also had my Stats fully maxed out as well as I had MOdded my level up to 150 from like lvl30 when I did it I own everything u can own from Pegasus as well as 30 cars of the highest end mods and car prices. OK so basically I had everything maxed to the top. I was getting a little more bold with krowns menu. Then in the online session I came accrooss another 4 moddders. One of the guys told me this big long story about how Rockstar wasn't allowed to ban anyone right now and that the gta 5 online task force of pre-teen snitches couldn't do anything to us. He said it wa a lawsuit or some shit. Well I was gullable that day so I'm sure you can Imagine what I decided that meant for everyone in the server to observer lol. stopped playing not to long after didn't even play the game till two days later and came on to see that I had been banned, and had gotten the exact same thing you did. I flipped out and sent rock* at least 100 complaints and emails and made them publicly in forums and down voted the shit outta everything I could find I lit their asses up so many times that day that I honestly thought they were gunna just take my account be cause I was very disrespectful to them. But honestly they deserve it. THeir "appeal process they claim already happened but they didn't look at anything or double check if they were correct they continue to have told get fucked we don't care suck it bitch and buy sharkcards because you need this golden plane that is a disgrace to the online communities balance of money/ and power. I did deserve the ban that day though looking back on it. I was going crazy screaming and yelling spanwing banned cars and being monkey with exploding bullets and a mini gun with exploding melee so ya I derserved it. and doing these badass mods that turned on players webcams and took a picture then it sends them an email of the picture It takes then not long to send me the picture instead of you
    took no matter what the wearing or look like. only thing is that if you switch to animal like u did they cant even shoot guns. messages with the picture that is still banned from gta online because it enables whoevers I'm not sure if this is correct but sometimes in the servers you are in there will be aplayer and next to his name it says HOST I'm not an iddiot but wanted to make sure that the people marked host are actually not devs
    as of today all they took was my cash and my money in my bank it still wasn't much money though they leiterally left everything the same perfect stats all ulocks mods upgrades and the whold kit and caboodle so I went ahead and just moved it for a second cuz they can

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast