My Mood
    Amused
    This crashes my CS:GO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Good Work!

Thanks
    Coder here. For those who are crashing, you need to inject the hack BEFORE you are ingame. For most this isn't an isue but I've seen it before. Load CSGO and Alt-Tab out at the menu screen and run the loader. After you join a game everything should be fine. Enigma has NOT been tested, but using the hack as is should be just as safe, Just make sure you rename the .exe file.

And for those of you who are wondering about detection status.. it is completle Undetected at this time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashie View Post
    Used it 24+ hours ago, completely fine. Using it now for 2 games then getting off. I have NOT used ANY other hacks or downloaded any other hacks. Fresh, new account. I will update if I get a VAC/OW. It is more than likely not going to happen. This hack isn't popular so VAC won't ban wave it yet and CS:GO hasn't updated in 9 days.
    at 9 Comp Wins; used this for 4 of those wins. Played the 2 comp games yesterday and no VAC. It's undetected. Anyone who says it is, is probably really dumb and used a detected hack without even thinking or got OW.

Some tips; use this before you get into a game since it has to inject into the game and load everything.
    If it's broken (Can't see names/weapon using/no way to see people through walls) Just reload the hack, but remember to restart CS:GO since this is an injection.

This isn't the complete ESP since it was from another source so just use their names to know your enemy's location(s). Use wisely and only play 1 - 2 competitive games per 24 hours. Don't be blatant. Don't rage (otherwise known as "Don't be stupid"). IF you follow these rules/tips then you'll be good and you won't get overwatched or vac'd (or it's highly unlikely).
    Last edited by Vashie; 08-14-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashie View Post
    at 9 Comp Wins; used this for 4 of those wins. Played the 2 comp games yesterday and no VAC. It's undetected. Anyone who says it is, is probably really dumb and used a detected hack without even thinking or got OW.

Some tips; use this before you get into a game since it has to inject into the game and load everything.
    If it's broken (Can't see names/weapon using/no way to see people through walls) Just reload the hack, but remember to restart CS:GO since this is an injection.

This isn't the complete ESP since it was from another source so just use their names to know your enemy's location(s). Use wisely and only play 1 - 2 competitive games per 24 hours. Don't be blatant. Don't rage (otherwise known as "Don't be stupid"). IF you follow these rules/tips then you'll be good and you won't get overwatched or vac'd (or it's highly unlikely).
    INJECTED IT WHILST IN GAME AM I IN DEEP DOODOO?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I got kicked for "vac authentication error" but no vac ban

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456