Thanks

Question about ways to MORE safely hack online money.

Hello members of this awesome community,

I was just stopping by to ask a question related to how more safely hack some money into GTA Online.
    My idea is that 2 people using a Mod Menu use the weapon shooting money feature to shoot at each other (like one day one shoots a million into the other, and the other day vice-versa) and the one receiving the money spends it right away (on cars, appartments, etc...). Is it safer this way, or are the risks very much the same for the shooter and receiver?

Thanks for any input, and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, not very knowledgeable within this general area :P.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JP7PlaysMC View Post

I was just stopping by to ask a question related to how more safely hack some money into GTA Online.
    My idea is that 2 people using a Mod Menu use the weapon shooting money feature to shoot at each other (like one day one shoots a million into the other, and the other day vice-versa) and the one receiving the money spends it right away (on cars, appartments, etc...). Is it safer this way, or are the risks very much the same for the shooter and receiver?

Thanks for any input, and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, not very knowledgeable within this general area :P.
    If you mod cash online since this wave started 5 days ago consider your account gone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If you want cash, I suggest to downgrade to 1.24 patch. I downgraded to 1.24 and spawn cash to my self and I am still not banned.

Thanks
    Yeah, I've been reading on this new banwave/cheat detecting system. Gonna stick to just playing normally, with no Scripthook or other modded files inside my GTA folder. I was banned till the 22th, 2-3 hours after I started using mod menus. The things I did was vehicle spawning and getting all weapons... nothing else.
    Guess we all have to wait to see what comes out of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmaker17 View Post
    If you want cash, I suggest to downgrade to 1.24 patch. I downgraded to 1.24 and spawn cash to my self and I am still not banned.
    Can I downgrade to said patch and still play online, I don't get it, sorry, a noob in all of this.

Thanks
    Can I downgrade to said patch and still play online, I don't get it, sorry, a noob in all of this.
    No, if you being banned you need new IP and Social Club login detail to be able to continue playing online, until the timing of your current ban has passing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yeah, I've been reading on this new banwave/cheat detecting system. Gonna stick to just playing normally, with no Scripthook or other modded files inside my GTA folder. I was banned till the 22th, 2-3 hours after I started using mod menus. The things I did was vehicle spawning and getting all weapons... nothing else.
    Guess we all have to wait to see what comes out of this.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, you can play online but you're the only person in the lobby.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmaker17 View Post
    yes, you can play online but you're the only person in the lobby.
    Thanks a lot then. One more thing if I may. Imagining I have a friend also on 1.24. Could he connect to my lobby?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thanks a lot then. One more thing if I may. Imagining I have a friend also on 1.24. Could he connect to my lobby?
    Just letting you know, downgrading to 1.24 will not save you from a ban. Especially now that they can detect you downgraded. Good luck.

Thanks

Not entirely sure if you can do this but its worth giving a try if spawning and saving spawned cars is not detected
    Just spawn cars and save it
    After sometime sell it and make money in game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I am not sure about that, but you could try if it works.

Rock* is a fking joke. I haven't played gta for awhile and they have flagged my account and took all of my money. lmao
    Last edited by bloodmaker17; 08-17-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks
    Been modding since months. No bans to me or my customers. PS3 btw.