/Approved

Post results

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ROUGHS3X For This Useful Post:

why06 (12-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    I Didn't Know Why06 Was A Person With Dreams....
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Haha oh yeah!

-JZ- is my in-game name. And yeh like Jay-Z the rap artist. I have the same name as him so I just abbreviate it with the 2 most important letters.

I used to be 1st in the world with desert eagle kills but since then I have dropped down to 3rd... cuuz I haven't played in so long.

Anyway thanks david. +rep.
    Last edited by why06; 12-13-2009 at 07:49 AM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You are very brave to post that on here. You should almost consider calling Nexon and making reservations to be banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    You are very brave to post that on here. You should almost consider calling Nexon and making reservations to be banned.
    Please... Nexon Spies are baloney. Anyway I don't hack on that account.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Please... Nexon Spies are baloney. Anyway I don't hack on that account.
    Nexon STill Usually Bans Legit Accounts On A Hacking Site

Also,Where May I Sample The Nexon Spys,See If They taste As Good As Canadian Baloney

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post
    actually i do spend a lot of time on the mod section i seem to have a good understanding of the release process... and its not much other than someone who can approve a mod here or there
    just ask obama to approve it over MSN.
    thats how most of mine get approved instantly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This is awesome!! Too bad I can't use it yet D:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Haha oh yeah!

-JZ- is my in-game name. And yeh like Jay-Z the rap artist. I have the same name as him so I just abbreviate it with the 2 most important letters.

I used to be 1st in the world with desert eagle kills but since then I have dropped down to 3rd... cuuz I haven't played in so long.

Anyway thanks david. +rep.
    Well if it wasn't for your awesome TUTORIAL, I wouldn't be able to do anything. This is my way of saying thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12