> Max Payne 3
    > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Future Soldier

Signature made by @Mohaimen Hassan!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    getting some dll errors. any idea? Running on Win8.1 x86
    Could you be more specific in what you mean by you are getting .dll errors ? what .dll exactly do you mean are we talking a cheat or what ? I also uploaded a new tutorial with a bypass and everything needed so it will work correctly . Plus if you have not done the CE tutorial there is a video if all nine steps to help you learn .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Could you be more specific in what you mean by you are getting .dll errors ? what .dll exactly do you mean are we talking a cheat or what ? I also uploaded a new tutorial with a bypass and everything needed so it will work correctly . Plus if you have not done the CE tutorial there is a video if all nine steps to help you learn .
    So did that table i made actually work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

So did that table i made actually work?
    flawlessly thank you and i recreated it also .
    I also found the dynamic for supweap . Pointer scans are failing me no luck manually either . Kinda pissin me off lol .
    I assume they are three tiered like what you posted .
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 08-24-2015 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Since no recoil/spread can be achieved in many different ways it is indeed possible via Cheat Engine as long as you know a pointer to your weapon (or most likely one to your pawn or playercontroller to access the weapon from there) and the offsets to the specific class members.
    I've quickly made an example Cheat Engine table for you.
    Just copy & paste the code in notepad or any other text editor and save it as a ".CT" file.
    Freeze all the 4 values to zero to achieve No Recoil/Spread.
    I hope you know how to do the rest

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="18">
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>2</ID>
          <Description>"Kickback_LateralLimit"</Description>
          <LastState Value="??" Activated="0" RealAddress="00000000"/>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Address>"AVA.exe"+01119CE8</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>88C</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>3</ID>
          <Description>"Kickback_UpLimit"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>890</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5</ID>
          <Description>"UnZoomSpreadAmp"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>B54</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>4</ID>
          <Description>"ZoomSpreadAmp"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>B58</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
      <UserdefinedSymbols/>
    </CheatTable>
    Btw you need to install Cheat Engine 6.4 to use this table. Maybe it works also if you edit the "CheatEngineTableVersion" value but i don't know what happens if you do that since the syntax could have changed compared to the Cheat Engine version you use.

I have done more than this but i wanted to share this little bit and Thanks Again .

Code:
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>3</ID>
          <Description>"No description"</Description>
          <LastState Value="??" Activated="1" RealAddress="00000000"/>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>AVA.exe +01119CE8</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>774</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>4</ID>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>759</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
      <UserdefinedSymbols/>
    </CheatTable>

Not to hard to customize the spread on the above with your code . And set increments and decrements for both spread
    and bullets . Think i found silent gun also . But the rate of fire has evaded me so far . Plus i had to do a work around on the way the sniper rifles work differently from the other guns as far as bullet spread .
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 08-25-2015 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I have done more than this but i wanted to share this little bit and Thanks Again .

Code:
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>3</ID>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>774</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>4</ID>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>759</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
      <UserdefinedSymbols/>
    </CheatTable>

Not to hard to customize the spread on the above with your code . And set increments and decrements for both spread
    and bullets . Think i found silent gun also . But the rate of fire has evaded me so far . Plus i had to do a work around on the way the sniper rifles work differently from the other guns as far as bullet spread .
    The rate of fire is a variable in the pawn object and not in the weapon object itself.
    You have to remove the last offset and edit the "400" to find it.
    Anyway, it's not the way i use to achieve a rapid fire feature so i do not know if it still works today.
    Last edited by ccman32; 08-26-2015 at 08:30 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

HOOSIER (08-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

The rate of fire is a variable in the pawn object and not in the weapon object itself.
    You have to remove the last offset and edit the "400" to find it.
    Anyway, it's not the way i use to achieve a rapid fire feature so i do not know if it still works today.
    Cool i have been playing around with the scope and range to see what i can find . I remembered an old video by fleep where in dis/strucs he said he made it possible to run and shoot , while sprinting . LOL that would be funny . I have the game up now snooping around , cause when i turned the cheat engine addys into a trainer i noticed that unlimited ammo has a bug . it seems the next offset it the scope . So i have been playing with it and can super zoom weapons to sniper specs . LOL
    Not really sure why but it seems there is a cap on zoom or at least i have not found any means of setting it higher than what it currently is allowing . I can not seem to get unlimited ammo without the scope going crazy . Though it works fine in cheat engine . And i can even set a super zoom hot key with it which is kind of handy . I can see the c4 and other things effect recoil not sure how or why though . Anyway thanks for that tip ill see if i can locate it Did you find it by checking the offset in increments btw ?

Thanks

Question

I've had 2 problems so far. If anyone knows how to fix them, please help me. Sorry if this is an easy problem, I'm not the greatest with computers.

Problem 1: WinRAR

I was extracting the bpandce to my desktop and WinRAR said this:
    C:\Users\Me\Downloads\bpandce_mpgh.net.rar: Checksum error in Cheat Engine 6.4\vehdebug-x86_64.dll. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Me\Downloads\bpandce_mpgh.net.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Problem 2: XgBp

I extracted the .exe from the .rar file and tried running it. I got this message:
    The program can't start because MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. (I tried reinstalling too.)

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Cool i have been playing around with the scope and range to see what i can find . I remembered an old video by fleep where in dis/strucs he said he made it possible to run and shoot , while sprinting . LOL that would be funny . I have the game up now snooping around , cause when i turned the cheat engine addys into a trainer i noticed that unlimited ammo has a bug . it seems the next offset it the scope . So i have been playing with it and can super zoom weapons to sniper specs . LOL
    Not really sure why but it seems there is a cap on zoom or at least i have not found any means of setting it higher than what it currently is allowing . I can not seem to get unlimited ammo without the scope going crazy . Though it works fine in cheat engine . And i can even set a super zoom hot key with it which is kind of handy . I can see the c4 and other things effect recoil not sure how or why though . Anyway thanks for that tip ill see if i can locate it Did you find it by checking the offset in increments btw ?
    The information about the class members is actually all stored in the engine GObjects TArray and can be used to generate a sdk containing all the information.
    I may post an example later since im not on my desktop computer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Awesome thanks !

Thanks
    Heres the current dump
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SayHaiLo For This Useful Post:

wisanallstrar (03-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Here are just the 3 most interesting classes:
    Code:
    class AavaPawn : public AGamePawn
    {
    public:
    	class UDynamicLightEnvironmentComponent*          LightEnvironment;                               // 0x049C
    	class AavaHelmet*                                 Helmet;                                         // 0x04A0
    	float                                             Helmet_DamageThreshold;                         // 0x04A4
    	float                                             arrHelmet_DamageThreshold[ 0xA ];               // 0x04A8
    	float                                             Armor_Stomach;                                  // 0x04D0
    	float                                             Armor_Head;                                     // 0x04D4
    	float                                             Absorb_Stomach;                                 // 0x04D8
    	float                                             Absorb_Head;                                    // 0x04DC
    	float                                             Absorb_Chest;                                   // 0x04E0
    	float                                             Absorb_LeftArm;                                 // 0x04E4
    	float                                             Absorb_RightArm;                                // 0x04E8
    	float                                             Absorb_LeftLeg;                                 // 0x04EC
    	float                                             Absorb_RightLeg;                                // 0x04F0
    	float                                             BulletAbsorbMin[ 0xA ];                         // 0x04F4
    	float                                             BulletAbsorbMax[ 0xA ];                         // 0x051C
    	float                                             Absorb_Knife;                                   // 0x0544
    	float                                             Absorb_Fire;                                    // 0x0548
    	float                                             Absorb_Grenade;                                 // 0x054C
    	float                                             Absorb_KickBack;                                // 0x0550
    	float                                             Absorb_Infection;                               // 0x0554
    	float                                             fRatio_AvoidHeadShot;                           // 0x0558
    	float                                             CriticalKillRatio;                              // 0x055C
    	unsigned char                                     CriticalKillMax;                                // 0x0560
    	unsigned char                                     CriticalKillCoolMax;                            // 0x0561
    	unsigned char                                     ArmorMax;                                       // 0x0562
    	unsigned char                                     ImpactDirection;                                // 0x0563
    	unsigned char                                     BloodSpurtFlags;                                // 0x0564
    	unsigned char                                     byteSwitchWeaponNewGroup;                       // 0x0565
    	unsigned char                                     Rep_EBlendEvent;                                // 0x0566
    	unsigned char                                     Rep_byteAnimPlayCount;                          // 0x0567
    	unsigned char                                     m_byteBubbled;                                  // 0x0568
    	unsigned char                                     WeaponHand;                                     // 0x0569
    	unsigned char                                     WeaponState;                                    // 0x056A
    	unsigned char                                     PrvWeaponState;                                 // 0x056B
    	unsigned char                                     ReloadAnimPlayCount;                            // 0x056C
    	unsigned char                                     PreReloadAnimPlayCount;                         // 0x056D
    	unsigned char                                     PostReloadAnimPlayCount;                        // 0x056E
    	unsigned char                                     PullPinAnimPlayCount;                           // 0x056F
    	unsigned char                                     MountSilencerPlayCount;                         // 0x0570
    	unsigned char                                     UnMountSilencerPlayCount;                       // 0x0571
    	unsigned char                                     WeaponZoomChange;                               // 0x0572
    	unsigned char                                     LastQuickVoiceMsg;                              // 0x0573
    	unsigned char                                     DamageInfoTag;                                  // 0x0574
    	unsigned char                                     HeavyWeaponType;                                // 0x0575
    	unsigned char                                     ScriptedTarget;                                 // 0x0576
    	unsigned char                                     TargettedCnt;                                   // 0x0577
    	unsigned char                                     StressLevel;                                    // 0x0578
    	unsigned char                                     EncryptKey;                                     // 0x0579
    	unsigned char                                     DisplayTypeOnHud;                               // 0x057A
    	unsigned char                                     BossType;                                       // 0x057B
    	unsigned char                                     WeaponMode;                                     // 0x057C
    	unsigned char                                     byteDamagedByProj;                              // 0x057D
    	unsigned char                                     InfectionType;                                  // 0x057E
    	unsigned char                                     MagicIndex;                                     // 0x057F
    	unsigned char                                     RepMagicIndex;                                  // 0x0580
    	unsigned char                                     ActivatedDogTagType;                            // 0x0581
    	unsigned char                                     DogTagType;                                     // 0x0582
    	unsigned long                                     m_bTestSetApplied : 1;                          // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     m_bTestSetApplied_Server : 1;                   // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bFixedView : 1;                                 // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bNoJumpAdjust : 1;                              // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bUpdateEyeheight : 1;                           // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bWeaponBob : 1;                                 // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bJustLanded : 1;                                // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bLandRecovery : 1;                              // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bComponentDebug : 1;                            // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     m_bBlockedCamera : 1;                           // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     m_bDyingCameraInit : 1;                         // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     m_bCameraMoveEnded : 1;                         // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     m_bShowInclinometer : 1;                        // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bNeedSwitchWeapon : 1;                          // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bNoDetailMeshes : 1;                            // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bLastTakeHitVisibility : 1;                     // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bHasHelmet : 1;                                 // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bWeaponAttachmentVisible : 1;                   // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bEnableFootPlacement : 1;                       // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bWasCrouched : 1;                               // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bNotifyStopFalling : 1;                         // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     NightvisionActivated : 1;                       // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     DrownerEffect : 1;                              // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bDamageHead : 1;                                // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bWallShot : 1;                                  // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     TOH_Play : 1;                                   // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bReduceFootStep : 1;                            // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bIsDash : 1;                                    // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bSightMode : 1;                                 // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bRightHandedWeapon : 1;                         // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bLimitYawAngle : 1;                             // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bLimitPitchAngle : 1;                           // 0x0584
    	unsigned long                                     bIsLocalPawn : 1;                               // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bThirdPersonDeathCam : 1;                       // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bForceHidden : 1;                               // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bEnableNightVision : 1;                         // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bBlendOutTakeHitPhysics : 1;                    // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bIsInScreen : 1;                                // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bTargetted : 1;                                 // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bDetected : 1;                                  // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bUseBinocular : 1;                              // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bDrawGrenadeIndicator : 1;                      // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bDrawNotifyTargetted : 1;                       // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bEnableAutoLookAtControl : 1;                   // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bCursorLookAtControl : 1;                       // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bShowIndicator : 1;                             // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bLastHero : 1;                                  // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bSpecialInHUD : 1;                              // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bButOnlyDetected : 1;                           // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bHideInHudIfNotRecentDamage : 1;                // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bGetDamageFromSameTeam : 1;                     // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bPendingStopAnim : 1;                           // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bSaveDogTag : 1;                                // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bFindEnemySkipMoveToActor : 1;                  // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bTransluscent : 1;                              // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bToggleDirtOnDead : 1;                          // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bIgnoreHitSlowDown : 1;                         // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bBlockedDamage : 1;                             // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     m_bJumpingNow : 1;                              // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bViewEffect : 1;                                // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bAnimReady : 1;                                 // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bDashWhenZooming : 1;                           // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bAutoMountSilencer : 1;                         // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bUseCrosshairForSniper : 1;                     // 0x0588
    	unsigned long                                     bHaveCrosshairItem : 1;                         // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bCacheRequested : 1;                            // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bCacheLoaded : 1;                               // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bWeaponCacheRequested : 1;                      // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bWeaponCacheLoaded : 1;                         // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bPendingVisible : 1;                            // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bOutdoor : 1;                                   // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bKilledByHeadShot : 1;                          // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bKilledByFireSword : 1;                         // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bIsViewTargetPawn : 1;                          // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bUnfoldedParachute : 1;                         // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bUpDownStateChanged : 1;                        // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bStartNailMark_CameraEffect : 1;                // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bStartFireMark_CameraEffect : 1;                // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bNailMark_CameraEffect : 1;                     // 0x058C
    	unsigned long                                     bFireMark_CameraEffect : 1;                     // 0x058C
    	float                                             m_fCriticalDamageRatio;                         // 0x0590
    	float                                             CurrentBulletAbsorbRatio;                       // 0x0594
    	struct Vector3                                    FixedViewLoc;                                   // 0x0598
    	struct Rotator                                    FixedViewRot;                                   // 0x05A4
    	float                                             CameraScale;                                    // 0x05B0
    	float                                             CurrentCameraScale;                             // 0x05B4
    	float                                             CameraScaleTime;                                // 0x05B8
    	float                                             fThirdPersonCamDistance;                        // 0x05BC
    	struct Vector3                                    ThirdPersonCamOffset;                           // 0x05C0
    	float                                             fFixCameraScale;                                // 0x05CC
    	float                                             CameraScaleMin;                                 // 0x05D0
    	float                                             CameraScaleMax;                                 // 0x05D4
    	float                                             SlopeBoostFriction;                             // 0x05D8
    	float                                             Bob;                                            // 0x05DC
    	float                                             LandBob;                                        // 0x05E0
    	float                                             JumpBob;                                        // 0x05E4
    	float                                             AppliedBob;                                     // 0x05E8
    	float                                             bobtime;                                        // 0x05EC
    	float                                             LadderTime;                                     // 0x05F0
    	int                                               LadderFootstepIndex;                            // 0x05F4
    	struct Vector3                                    WalkBob;                                        // 0x05F8
    	struct Vector3                                    PunchAngle;                                     // 0x0604
    	struct Vector3                                    PunchAngleVel;                                  // 0x0610
    	struct Vector3                                    RepPunchAngle;                                  // 0x061C
    	struct Vector3                                    RecentMaxPunchAngle;                            // 0x0628
    	int                                               LinkedHealthMax;                                // 0x0634
    	int                                               iImpactLocation;                                // 0x0638
    	struct Vector3                                    ImpactLocation0;                                // 0x063C
    	struct Vector3                                    ImpactLocation1;                                // 0x0648
    	struct Vector3                                    ImpactLocation2;                                // 0x0654
    	struct Vector3                                    ImpactLocation3;                                // 0x0660
    	struct Vector3                                    ImpactLocation4;                                // 0x066C
    	struct Vector3                                    ImpactLocation5;                                // 0x0678
    	struct Vector3                                    ImpactLocation6;                                // 0x0684
    	struct Vector3                                    ImpactLocation7;                                // 0x0690
    	struct Vector3                                    m_RecentKillerLoc;                              // 0x069C
    	struct Rotator                                    m_rCurrentDyingRotation;                        // 0x06A8
    	float                                             m_fRemainTimeToTargetRotation;                  // 0x06B4
    	float                                             m_fStartTimeToTargetRotation;                   // 0x06B8
    	float                                             m_fRecentUpdateTime;                            // 0x06BC
    	float                                             m_fDeadBodyDistance;                            // 0x06C0
    	float                                             m_fDeadBodyDistanceVel;                         // 0x06C4
    	int                                               m_iDyingCameraType;                             // 0x06C8
    	struct Vector3                                    m_vHeadLastLocation;                            // 0x06CC
    	float                                             m_fEndHitStun;                                  // 0x06D8
    	float                                             m_fHitStunCoolTime;                             // 0x06DC
    	float                                             m_fDashFovSmoothFactor;                         // 0x06E0
    	float                                             m_fDashFovSmoothTime;                           // 0x06E4
    	float                                             m_fBeforeDispatchTime;                          // 0x06E8
    	struct Vector3                                    m_vBeforeDispatchLocation;                      // 0x06EC
    	float                                             m_fTakeHitAimFactor;                            // 0x06F8
    	float                                             m_fResentDashTime;                              // 0x06FC
    	float                                             Rep_fSyncAnimRate;                              // 0x0700
    	struct FName                                      Rep_nmFullBodyAnim;                             // 0x0704
    	int                                               Rep_iPhaseEmitterSet;                           // 0x070C
    	class UavaSearchingTarget*                        mAvaSearchingTarget;                            // 0x0710
    	class UParticleSystem*                            m_ParticleSysBubbled;                           // 0x0714
    	class AavaEmit_Follow*                            m_EmtBubbled;                                   // 0x0718
    	float                                             m_fSpeedUpRatio;                                // 0x071C
    	float                                             m_fBackUpCollisionHeight;                       // 0x0720
    	float                                             m_fBackUpCollisionRadius;                       // 0x0724
    	float                                             m_fBackUpCrouchHeight;                          // 0x0728
    	float                                             m_fBackUpCrouchRadius;                          // 0x072C
    	struct Vector3                                    m_vBackUpMeshTranslation;                       // 0x0730
    	float                                             fCurrentScale;                                  // 0x073C
    	TArray< struct FString >                          m_strPsStateNames;                              // 0x0740
    	struct FString                                    m_strBubbleInName;                              // 0x074C
    	struct FString                                    m_strBubbleOutName;                             // 0x0758
    	class UAudioComponent*                            m_acBubbleIn;                                   // 0x0764
    	int                                               m_Local_iWeakPointContinualHit;                 // 0x0768
    	float                                             m_Local_fWeakPointRecentHitSecond;              // 0x076C
    	int                                               m_Local_iWeakPointContinualHitSum;              // 0x0770
    	int                                               m_Local_iContinualBlockedHit;                   // 0x0774
    	float                                             BaseEyeHeightWhenCrouched;                      // 0x0778
    	float                                             LastUpdateEyeHeight;                            // 0x077C
    	int                                               LODBias;                                        // 0x0780
    	TArray< struct FName >                            HitBones;                                       // 0x0784
    	class UClass*                                     SoundGroupClass;                                // 0x0790
    	class UClass*                                     SparkEmitterClass;                              // 0x0794
    	class UClass*                                     BloodEmitterClass;                              // 0x0798
    	class UClass*                                     BloodEmitterClassTeen;                          // 0x079C
    	class UClass*                                     DeathEmitterClass;                              // 0x07A0
    	class UClass*                                     ShieldEmitterClass;                             // 0x07A4
    	struct FParticleList                              BloodEmitter;                                   // 0x07A8
    	struct FParticleList                              BloodEmitterTeen;                               // 0x07B4
    	struct FParticleList                              SparkEmitter;                                   // 0x07C0
    	struct FParticleList                              ShieldEmitter;                                  // 0x07CC
    	struct FParticleList                              DeathEmitter;                                   // 0x07D8
    	float                                             fAddedExposeTimeByAttack;                       // 0x07E4
    	float                                             AdjustedAllStateSpeedPct;                       // 0x07E8
    	float                                             AdjustedChrAimSpeedPct;                         // 0x07EC
    	float                                             AdjustedChrWalkSpeedPct;                        // 0x07F0
    	float                                             AdjustedChrRunSpeedPct;                         // 0x07F4
    	float                                             AdjustedChrSprintSpeedPct;                      // 0x07F8
    	float                                             AdjustedChrCrouchAimSpeedPct;                   // 0x07FC
    	float                                             AdjustedChrCrouchSpeedPct;                      // 0x0800
    	float                                             AdjustedChrCrouchSprintSpeedPct;                // 0x0804
    	float                                             TransAllSpeedPct;                               // 0x0808
    	float                                             LowSpeedByChrType;                              // 0x080C
    	float                                             LowAimSpeed;                                    // 0x0810
    	float                                             LowWalkSpeed;                                   // 0x0814
    	float                                             LowRunSpeed;                                    // 0x0818
    	float                                             LowSprintSpeed;                                 // 0x081C
    	float                                             LowCrouchAimSpeed;                              // 0x0820
    	float                                             LowCrouchSpeed;                                 // 0x0824
    	float                                             LowCrouchSprintSpeed;                           // 0x0828
    	float                                             MaxAimSpeed;                                    // 0x082C
    	float                                             MaxWalkSpeed;                                   // 0x0830
    	float                                             MaxRunSpeed;                                    // 0x0834
    	float                                             MaxSprintSpeed;                                 // 0x0838
    	float                                             MaxCrouchAimSpeed;                              // 0x083C
    	float                                             MaxCrouchSpeed;                                 // 0x0840
    	float                                             MaxCrouchSprintSpeed;                           // 0x0844
    	struct FDamagedKickBack                           DamagedKickBackInfo[ 0x8 ];                     // 0x0848
    	struct FTakeHitInfo                               LastTakeHitInfo;                                // 0x0948
    	float                                             LastTakeHitTimeout;                             // 0x0984
    	float                                             LastImpactTime;                                 // 0x0988
    	float                                             ImpactReFireDelay;                              // 0x098C
    	float                                             LandSoundRetriggerTime;                         // 0x0990
    	float                                             LastLandSoundPlayTime;                          // 0x0994
    	TArray< struct FPawnImpactContext >               Ragdoll_Impacts;                                // 0x0998
    	float                                             LastHoverboardTime;                             // 0x09A4
    	float                                             MinHoverboardInterval;                          // 0x09A8
    	class AavaWeapon*                                 CurrentWeapon;                                  // 0x09AC
    	class AavaWeaponAttachment*                       CurrentWeaponAttachment;                        // 0x09B0
    	struct FName                                      WeaponSocket;                                   // 0x09B4
    	struct FName                                      WeaponSocket2;                                  // 0x09BC
    	float                                             FireRateMultiplier;                             // 0x09C4
    	float                                             LastPainSound;                                  // 0x09C8
    	float                                             DeathTime;                                      // 0x09CC
    	int                                               LookYaw;                                        // 0x09D0
    	float                                             RagdollLifespan;                                // 0x09D4
    	struct FName                                      LeftFootBone;                                   // 0x09D8
    	struct FName                                      RightFootBone;                                  // 0x09E0
    	struct FName                                      LeftFootControlName;                            // 0x09E8
    	struct FName                                      RightFootControlName;                           // 0x09F0
    	float                                             BaseTranslationOffset;                          // 0x09F8
    	float                                             CrouchTranslationOffset;                        // 0x09FC
    	float                                             OldLocationZ;                                   // 0x0A00
    	float                                             ZSmoothingRate;                                 // 0x0A04
    	float                                             MaxFootPlacementDistSquared;                    // 0x0A08
    	class USkelControlFootPlacement*                  LeftLegControl;                                 // 0x0A0C
    	class USkelControlFootPlacement*                  RightLegControl;                                // 0x0A10
    	float                                             CustomGravityScaling;                           // 0x0A14
    	class UavaAnimBlendByWeaponType*                  weaponTypeBlend;                                // 0x0A18
    	class UavaAnimBlendByPosture*                     WeaponTypeBlendLowBody;                         // 0x0A1C
    	class UavaAnimBlendByEvent*                       eventBlend;                                     // 0x0A20
    	class UavaAnimBlendByWeaponState*                 weaponStateBlend;                               // 0x0A24
    	class UavaAnimBlendByDamage*                      DamageBlend;                                    // 0x0A28
    	float                                             NightvisionActivatedTime;                       // 0x0A2C
    	struct Vector3                                    TOH_Momentum;                                   // 0x0A30
    	int                                               FootStepSoundLeft;                              // 0x0A3C
    	float                                             fReduceFootStep;                                // 0x0A40
    	class AavaPickupProvider*                         TouchedPP;                                      // 0x0A44
    	TArray< class AavaPickup* >                       TouchedPickUp;                                  // 0x0A48
    	class AavaPickup*                                 TouchedPickUp_Rep[ 0x20 ];                      // 0x0A54
    	int                                               TouchedPickup_Count;                            // 0x0AD4
    	class AavaPawn*                                   TouchedDeadPawn;                                // 0x0AD8
    	struct FWeaponTypeAmp                             WeapTypeAmp[ 0xA ];                             // 0x0ADC
    	struct FWeaponTypeAmp2                            WeapTypeAmp2[ 0xA ];                            // 0x0BCC
    	struct FWeaponTypeAdd                             WeapTypeAdd[ 0xA ];                             // 0x0C6C
    	struct FWeaponTypeAdd2                            WeapTypeAdd2[ 0xA ];                            // 0x0D5C
    	float                                             DamageByWeaponTypes[ 0xA ];                     // 0x0D84
    	float                                             ForcedReloadAmp[ 0xA ];                         // 0x0DAC
    	float                                             ForcedEquipAmp[ 0xA ];                          // 0x0DD4
    	float                                             MinimapScale;                                   // 0x0DFC
    	float                                             AimSpeedPct;                                    // 0x0E00
    	float                                             CrouchAimSpeedPct;                              // 0x0E04
    	float                                             RunPct;                                         // 0x0E08
    	float                                             SprintPct;                                      // 0x0E0C
    	float                                             CrouchSprintPct;                                // 0x0E10
    	float                                             ChrBaseSpeedPct;                                // 0x0E14
    	float                                             ChrAimSpeedPct;                                 // 0x0E18
    	float                                             ChrWalkSpeedPct;                                // 0x0E1C
    	float                                             ChrCrouchSpeedPct;                              // 0x0E20
    	float                                             ChrCrouchAimSpeedPct;                           // 0x0E24
    	float                                             ChrSprintSpeedPct;                              // 0x0E28
    	float                                             ChrCrouchSprintSpeedPct;                        // 0x0E2C
    	float                                             FallingDamageAmp;                               // 0x0E30
    	float                                             DamageAmpMultiply;                              // 0x0E34
    	float                                             HeadDefenceRate;                                // 0x0E38
    	float                                             ProjectileVelAmp;                               // 0x0E3C
    	float                                             ThrowableWeapReadyAmp;                          // 0x0E40
    	float                                             SpeedPctByChrType;                              // 0x0E44
    	float                                             MaxSpeedByChrType;                              // 0x0E48
    	float                                             m_fIncreasedLimit;                              // 0x0E4C
    	float                                             m_fAdditionalSprintSpeedPct;                    // 0x0E50
    	struct Rotator                                    LastRotation;                                   // 0x0E54
    	float                                             LastRotationInterpolatedTime;                   // 0x0E60
    	class AavaWeapon*                                 PossessedWeapon[ 0xE ];                         // 0x0E64
    	class AavaWeapon*                                 PrvPossessedWeapon[ 0xE ];                      // 0x0E9C
    	float                                             MaxLimitYawAngle;                               // 0x0ED4
    	float                                             MinLimitYawAngle;                               // 0x0ED8
    	float                                             MinLimitPitchAngle;                             // 0x0EDC
    	float                                             MaxLimitPitchAngle;                             // 0x0EE0
    	TArray< class UClass* >                           DefaultWeapons;                                 // 0x0EE4
    	class AavaFixedHeavyWeapon*                       GripHeavyWeapon;                                // 0x0EF0
    	int                                               RemoteViewYaw;                                  // 0x0EF4
    	int                                               typeID;                                         // 0x0EF8
    	struct Vector3                                    OffsetLow;                                      // 0x0EFC
    	struct Vector3                                    OffsetMid;                                      // 0x0F08
    	struct Vector3                                    OffsetHigh;                                     // 0x0F14
    	struct Vector3                                    OffsetLow_Crouch;                               // 0x0F20
    	struct Vector3                                    OffsetMid_Crouch;                               // 0x0F2C
    	struct Vector3                                    OffsetHigh_Crouch;                              // 0x0F38
    	struct Vector3                                    Viewport_OffsetLow;                             // 0x0F44
    	struct Vector3                                    Viewport_OffsetMid;                             // 0x0F50
    	struct Vector3                                    Viewport_OffsetHigh;                            // 0x0F5C
    	struct Vector3                                    WorstLocOffset;                                 // 0x0F68
    	float                                             QuickChatUpdateTime;                            // 0x0F74
    	class AavaWeapon*                                 SpecialInventory;                               // 0x0F78
    	float                                             fTakeHitPhysicsMultiflier;                      // 0x0F7C
    	float                                             fComboHitPhysicsMultiflier;                     // 0x0F80
    	float                                             fTakeHitPhysicsStartWeight;                     // 0x0F84
    	float                                             TakeHitPhysicsBlendOutSpeed;                    // 0x0F88
    	class UPhysicsAsset*                              RagdollPhysicsAsset;                            // 0x0F8C
    	class UPhysicsAsset*                              TakeHitPhysicsAsset;                            // 0x0F90
    	float                                             LastDetectedTime;                               // 0x0F94
    	float                                             TargettedTime;                                  // 0x0F98
    	class AavaPlayerController*                       LocalPC;                                        // 0x0F9C
    	float                                             StressDecTime;                                  // 0x0FA0
    	int                                               StressValue;                                    // 0x0FA4
    	int                                               DefaultTeam;                                    // 0x0FA8
    	float                                             LastKillTime;                                   // 0x0FAC
    	struct Vector3                                    HeadTestOffset;                                 // 0x0FB0
    	struct Vector3                                    HeadViewOffset;                                 // 0x0FBC
    	struct Vector3                                    HeadViewCollision;                              // 0x0FC8
    	float                                             fLastFireTime;                                  // 0x0FD4
    	class USkeletalMeshComponent*                     EyeBallComp;                                    // 0x0FD8
    	class USkelControlLookAt*                         LookAtControl;                                  // 0x0FDC
    	class USkelControlLookAt*                         LeftEyeControl;                                 // 0x0FE0
    	class USkelControlLookAt*                         RightEyeControl;                                // 0x0FE4
    	class ATriggerVolume*                             BombVolume;                                     // 0x0FE8
    	class AavaUseVolume*                              TouchedUseVolume;                               // 0x0FEC
    	TArray< class USequenceObject* >                  DogTagPickUpEvents;                             // 0x0FF0
    	TArray< class AavaBot* >                          Trackers;                                       // 0x0FFC
    	int                                               IconCode;                                       // 0x1008
    	class AavaFactoryActor*                           ParentFactory;                                  // 0x100C
    	class AavaPickUp_Indicator*                       Indicator;                                      // 0x1010
    	int                                               iDashDamage;                                    // 0x1014
    	int                                               AIPresetID;                                     // 0x1018
    	int                                               RepUpdatePawn;                                  // 0x101C
    	float                                             DefaultCollisionHeight;                         // 0x1020
    	float                                             DefaultCollisionRadius;                         // 0x1024
    	float                                             DistanceThreshold;                              // 0x1028
    	class UMaterialInstance*                          TransMaterial;                                  // 0x102C
    	TArray< class UMaterialInstance* >                OrigMaterials;                                  // 0x1030
    	float                                             TransluscentTimer;                              // 0x103C
    	float                                             TransluscentTimerMax;                           // 0x1040
    	struct FName                                      nameRecentHitBone;                              // 0x1044
    	struct Vector3                                    vRecentHitLocation;                             // 0x104C
    	float                                             EndViewtargetTime;                              // 0x1058
    	TArray< struct FTargetPointInfo >                 TargetPoints;                                   // 0x105C
    	TArray< class UActorComponent* >                  ComponentsAlive;                                // 0x1068
    	int                                               LastSeeThroughIndex;                            // 0x1074
    	float                                             EquipTimeModifier;                              // 0x1078
    	float                                             BehindModifiers[ 0x3 ];                         // 0x107C
    	float                                             MagicStartTime;                                 // 0x1088
    	float                                             MagicDurationTime;                              // 0x108C
    	TArray< struct FMagicEffectInfo >                 MagicEffects;                                   // 0x1090
    	int                                               CacheRequests;                                  // 0x109C
    	int                                               CacheCount;                                     // 0x10A0
    	int                                               WeaponCacheCount;                               // 0x10A4
    	int                                               WeaponCacheRequests;                            // 0x10A8
    	float                                             LastOutDoorTime;                                // 0x10AC
    	struct FString                                    LastChatMessage;                                // 0x10B0
    	float                                             LastChatTime;                                   // 0x10BC
    	int                                               LastChatType;                                   // 0x10C0
    	int                                               iHealingRange;                                  // 0x10C4
    	float                                             fHealingTime;                                   // 0x10C8
    	int                                               iHealingAddHealth;                              // 0x10CC
    	class UAnimNodeSlot*                              FullBodyAnimSlot;                               // 0x10D0
    	int                                               LastMoney;                                      // 0x10D4
    	float                                             ProtectionTime;                                 // 0x10D8
    	float                                             ActivatedDogTagTime;                            // 0x10DC
    	float                                             KickBackUpMultiplier;                           // 0x10E0
    	float                                             KickBackLateralMultiplier;                      // 0x10E4
    	class AavaAirVolume*                              AirVolume;                                      // 0x10E8
    	class UStaticMeshComponent*                       ParachuteMeshComp;                              // 0x10EC
    	class USkeletalMeshComponent*                     ParachuteSkelMeshComp;                          // 0x10F0
    	class AavaParachuteVolume*                        ParachuteVolume;                                // 0x10F4
    	class AavaParachuteVolume*                        SavedParachuteVolume;                           // 0x10F8
    	struct FName                                      RepParachuteMeshName;                           // 0x10FC
    	struct FName                                      RepParachuteAnimSetName;                        // 0x1104
    	class UClass*                                     ParachuteClass;                                 // 0x110C
    	int                                               ParachuteIconCode;                              // 0x1110
    	float                                             UnfoldedTime;                                   // 0x1114
    	float                                             ParachuteDamageAdd;                             // 0x1118
    	float                                             WarningVolumeTime;                              // 0x111C
    	class AavaWarningVolume*                          WarningVolume;                                  // 0x1120
    	class UClass*                                     KillBuffClass;                                  // 0x1124
    	TArray< struct FBodyEffect >                      BodyEffects;                                    // 0x1128
    	int                                               MultiJumpRemaining;                             // 0x1134
    	TArray< struct FGiveWeaponByCoolTime >            WeapNCoolTimes;                                 // 0x1138
    	float                                             TotalSpreadAdd;                                 // 0x1144
    	float                                             WeaponBobDampingAdd;                            // 0x1148
    	float                                             SilencerMountPctAdd;                            // 0x114C
    	float                                             FixedSniperLastFireInterval;                    // 0x1150
    	float                                             ReduceFireIntervalPct;                          // 0x1154
    	class UClass*                                     LastDyingDamageType;                            // 0x1158
    	TArray< struct FPP_AttachmentImpactEffect >       PP_AttachmentImpactEffectQueue;                 // 0x115C
    	TArray< struct FPP_AttachmentImpactEffect >       PP_FireEfffectsQueue;                           // 0x1168
    	float                                             HealRateMultiplier;                             // 0x1174
    }
    Code:
    class AavaWeapon : public AWeapon
    {
    public:
    	class UClass*                                     AmmoPickupClass;                                // 0x0318
    	int                                               AmmoCount;                                      // 0x031C
    	int                                               MaxAmmoCount;                                   // 0x0320
    	int                                               LimitAmmoCount;                                 // 0x0324
    	unsigned long                                     bInitMaxAmmoCount : 1;                          // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bCanPickupAmmoOnly : 1;                         // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bSuperWeapon : 1;                               // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bNeverForwardPendingFire : 1;                   // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bDynamicMuzzleFlashes : 1;                      // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bMuzzleFlashPSCLoops : 1;                       // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     FireImpulse : 1;                                // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bBeginFireWithoutAmmo : 1;                      // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     DropOnlyOneAmmo : 1;                            // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     PickUpAddAmmo : 1;                              // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bDrawInRadar : 1;                               // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bAlwaysDrawIcon : 1;                            // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bInitializedMesh : 1;                           // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bAdjustWeaponModifier : 1;                      // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bRemoveReserved : 1;                            // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bSpecialInventory : 1;                          // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bAlwaysOnRadar : 1;                             // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bHideWeaponMenu : 1;                            // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bNoSelectable : 1;                              // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bAlwaysDisplayCrossHair : 1;                    // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bUseSearchingTarget : 1;                        // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bDisplayAmmoCount : 1;                          // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bDropWhenDead : 1;                              // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bDropIfHasAmmo : 1;                             // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bRemoveIfDroppedZeroAmmo : 1;                   // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bRemoveDroppedWeapon : 1;                       // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bAvailableAbandonWeapon : 1;                    // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bInfinityAmmo : 1;                              // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     DestroyWeaponEmpty : 1;                         // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bFireWhenJumping : 1;                           // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bFullAnimWhenFalling : 1;                       // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bSwitchWeaponWhenEmpty : 1;                     // 0x0328
    	unsigned long                                     bOwnerEventDied : 1;                            // 0x032C
    	unsigned long                                     bDisplayOnHUD : 1;                              // 0x032C
    	unsigned long                                     bOnlyMyTeam : 1;                                // 0x032C
    	unsigned long                                     bCantDropWeapon : 1;                            // 0x032C
    	unsigned long                                     bKnockBackAllCharacter : 1;                     // 0x032C
    	unsigned long                                     bIgnoreItemMesh : 1;                            // 0x032C
    	unsigned long                                     bFirstRestoreWeaponAmmo : 1;                    // 0x032C
    	unsigned long                                     bOwnership : 1;                                 // 0x032C
    	unsigned long                                     bDoNotSaveWeapon : 1;                           // 0x032C
    	float                                             MinReloadPct;                                   // 0x0330
    	struct FViewShakeInfo                             FireShake;                                      // 0x0334
    	struct FName                                      EffectSockets;                                  // 0x037C
    	class UClass*                                     AttachmentClass;                                // 0x0384
    	class AavaWeaponAttachment*                       WeaponAttachment;                               // 0x0388
    	unsigned char                                     InventoryGroup;                                 // 0x038C
    	unsigned char                                     m_eAnimState;                                   // 0x038D
    	unsigned char                                     PickUpTeamNum;                                  // 0x038E
    	unsigned char                                     WeaponType;                                     // 0x038F
    	unsigned char                                     ModifiersRepDone;                               // 0x0390
    	TArray< unsigned char >                           PP_StartFire_Mode_Queue;                        // 0x0394
    	float                                             GroupWeight;                                    // 0x03A0
    	float                                             InventoryWeight;                                // 0x03A4
    	TArray< struct FName >                            WeaponFireAnim;                                 // 0x03A8
    	TArray< struct FName >                            WeaponAltFireAnim;                              // 0x03B4
    	TArray< struct FName >                            WeaponIronSightFireAnim;                        // 0x03C0
    	struct FName                                      WeaponPutDownAnim;                              // 0x03CC
    	struct FName                                      WeaponEquipAnim;                                // 0x03D4
    	float                                             fForceEquipTimeOneOff;                          // 0x03DC
    	TArray< struct FName >                            WeaponIdleAnims;                                // 0x03E0
    	TArray< struct FName >                            WeaponIronSightIdleAnims;                       // 0x03EC
    	int                                               IdleContinuousCnt;                              // 0x03F8
    	int                                               MinIdleContinuousCnt;                           // 0x03FC
    	int                                               m_iKnockBackWeapon;                             // 0x0400
    	float                                             m_fKnockBack_CharMult;                          // 0x0404
    	float                                             m_fKnockBackStunTime;                           // 0x0408
    	float                                             m_fKnockBackStunCoolTime;                       // 0x040C
    	float                                             m_fRateOfPlayAnim;                              // 0x0410
    	int                                               iAddAmmoPlus;                                   // 0x0414
    	float                                             fHitFiringSoundRatioMax;                        // 0x0418
    	float                                             fHitFiringSoundRatio;                           // 0x041C
    	float                                             fHitPainSoundRatio;                             // 0x0420
    	class USoundCue*                                  WeaponFireSnd;                                  // 0x0424
    	class USoundCue*                                  WeaponPutDownSnd;                               // 0x0428
    	float                                             BobDamping;                                     // 0x042C
    	float                                             BobDampingInDash;                               // 0x0430
    	float                                             JumpDamping;                                    // 0x0434
    	float                                             MaxPitchLag;                                    // 0x0438
    	float                                             MaxYawLag;                                      // 0x043C
    	float                                             RotLagSpeed;                                    // 0x0440
    	struct Color                                      WeaponColor;                                    // 0x0444
    	struct Color                                      WeaponColorInNVG;                               // 0x0448
    	int                                               KeyBindSlot;                                    // 0x044C
    	class UClass*                                     MuzzleFlashLightClass;                          // 0x0450
    	class UavaGunMuzzleFlashLight*                    MuzzleFlashLight;                               // 0x0454
    	struct FName                                      MuzzleFlashSocket;                              // 0x0458
    	class UStaticMeshComponent*                       MuzzleFlashMesh;                                // 0x0460
    	class UParticleSystemComponent*                   MuzzleFlashPSC;                                 // 0x0464
    	class UParticleSystemComponent*                   AbsMuzzleFlashPSC;                              // 0x0468
    	class UParticleSystem*                            MuzzleFlashPSCTemplate;                         // 0x046C
    	class UParticleSystem*                            MuzzleFlashAltPSCTemplate;                      // 0x0470
    	class UParticleSystem*                            AbsMuzzleFlashPSCTemplate;                      // 0x0474
    	class UParticleSystem*                            AbsMuzzleFlashAltPSCTemplate;                   // 0x0478
    	struct Color                                      MuzzleFlashColor;                               // 0x047C
    	float                                             MuzzleFlashDuration;                            // 0x0480
    	struct Color                                      MuzzleLightColor;                               // 0x0484
    	float                                             MuzzleLightRadius;                              // 0x0488
    	float                                             MuzzleLightBrightness;                          // 0x048C
    	struct Vector3                                    PlayerViewOffset;                               // 0x0490
    	int                                               OwnerStatsID;                                   // 0x049C
    	float                                             WeaponFOV;                                      // 0x04A0
    	TArray< struct Vector3 >                          FireOffsetEx;                                   // 0x04A4
    	class UClass*                                     PickUpClass;                                    // 0x04B0
    	float                                             PickUpLifeTime;                                 // 0x04B4
    	int                                               IndicatorType;                                  // 0x04B8
    	struct Vector3                                    ThrowOffset;                                    // 0x04BC
    	float                                             BaseSpeed;                                      // 0x04C8
    	float                                             AimSpeedPct;                                    // 0x04CC
    	float                                             WalkSpeedPct;                                   // 0x04D0
    	float                                             CrouchSpeedPct;                                 // 0x04D4
    	float                                             CrouchAimSpeedPct;                              // 0x04D8
    	float                                             SwimSpeedPct;                                   // 0x04DC
    	float                                             SprintSpeedPct;                                 // 0x04E0
    	float                                             CrouchSprintSpeedPct;                           // 0x04E4
    	struct FName                                      WeaponDashStartAnims;                           // 0x04E8
    	struct FName                                      WeaponDashEndAnims;                             // 0x04F0
    	struct FName                                      WeaponDashIdleAnims;                            // 0x04F8
    	class UAnimNodeSequence*                          DashStartAnimNode;                              // 0x0500
    	TArray< struct FName >                            QuickVoiceAnim;                                 // 0x0504
    	class USkeletalMeshComponent*                     ArmComponent;                                   // 0x0510
    	class USkeletalMeshComponent*                     HandComponent;                                  // 0x0514
    	TArray< struct FWeaponItemPart >                  ItemParts;                                      // 0x0518
    	TArray< struct FCharacterWeaponCombine >          arrCharacterWeaponCombines;                     // 0x0524
    	TArray< class UClass* >                           DefaultModifiers;                               // 0x0530
    	TArray< class UClass* >                           BaseModifiers;                                  // 0x053C
    	class UClass*                                     WeaponModifiers[ 0xA ];                         // 0x0548
    	float                                             MaintenanceRate;                                // 0x0570
    	int                                               RadarIconCode;                                  // 0x0574
    	struct Color                                      RadarIconColor;                                 // 0x0578
    	class UTexture2D*                                 CrossHairMtrl;                                  // 0x057C
    	int                                               CrossHairSizeX;                                 // 0x0580
    	int                                               CrossHairSizeY;                                 // 0x0584
    	struct FString                                    StatusStr;                                      // 0x0588
    	int                                               StatusPriority;                                 // 0x0594
    	float                                             DropVelocity;                                   // 0x0598
    	struct FString                                    ItemShortName;                                  // 0x059C
    	int                                               GIMIndexWhenPickUp;                             // 0x05A8
    	int                                               GIMIndexWhenEquip;                              // 0x05AC
    	class AavaPickupProvider*                         PickUpProvider;                                 // 0x05B0
    	float                                             FullAnimFallingSpeed;                           // 0x05B4
    	float                                             BaseFOV;                                        // 0x05B8
    	TArray< struct FSDebugWeaponLine >                DebugWeaponLines;                               // 0x05BC
    	int                                               IconTeamIndex[ 0x2 ];                           // 0x05C8
    	int                                               RepNewStateIndex;                               // 0x05D0
    	struct FName                                      RepNewState;                                    // 0x05D4
    	TArray< struct FName >                            WeaponStateMap;                                 // 0x05DC
    	TArray< struct FString >                          RecRepStates;                                   // 0x05E8
    	TArray< struct FString >                          WeaponParticles;                                // 0x05F4
    	TArray< struct FMuzzleFlash >                     MuzzleFlashes;                                  // 0x0600
    	int                                               LastMuzzleFlashIndex;                           // 0x060C
    	float                                             DamageMultipliers[ 0x8 ];                       // 0x0610
    	float                                             ActiveTime;                                     // 0x0630
    	class UParticleSystem*                            pWeapParticleSystem;                            // 0x0634
    	class UParticleSystemComponent*                   pWeapParticleComponent;                         // 0x0638
    	class UavaWeaponEffectManager*                    WeapEffectManager;                              // 0x063C
    	class UParticleSystemComponent*                   KillEffectPSC;                                  // 0x0640
    	class UParticleSystemComponent*                   PassiveEffectPSC;                               // 0x0644
    	class UParticleSystem*                            KillEffectPSCTemplate;                          // 0x0648
    	class UParticleSystem*                            PassiveEffectPSCTemplate;                       // 0x064C
    	TArray< struct FStructKnockBackValue >            arrKnockBackValue;                              // 0x0650
    	struct FString                                    OwnerName;                                      // 0x065C
    	int                                               iPriorityForBot;                                // 0x0668
    	struct FString                                    specialSkillDesc;                               // 0x066C
    	class UClass*                                     TransmogrifyingWeapCls;                         // 0x0678
    	struct FString                                    EUArmMeshName;                                  // 0x067C
    	struct FString                                    NRFArmMeshName;                                 // 0x0688
    	struct FString                                    DefaultHandMeshName;                            // 0x0694
    	struct FString                                    BaseSkelMeshName;                               // 0x06A0
    	struct FString                                    BaseAnimSetName;                                // 0x06AC
    	struct FString                                    WeaponSkin[ 0x3 ];                              // 0x06B8
    	struct FString                                    ArmMeshName;                                    // 0x06DC
    	struct FString                                    ArmSkinName;                                    // 0x06E8
    	struct FString                                    HandMeshName;                                   // 0x06F4
    	struct FString                                    HandSkinName;                                   // 0x0700
    	struct FString                                    MuzzleFlashName;                                // 0x070C
    	struct FString                                    MuzzleFlashAltName;                             // 0x0718
    	struct FString                                    AbsMuzzleFlashName;                             // 0x0724
    	struct FString                                    AbsMuzzleFlashAltName;                          // 0x0730
    	struct FString                                    WeaponFireSndName;                              // 0x073C
    	struct FString                                    ScopeMeshName;                                  // 0x0748
    }
    Code:
    class AavaWeap_BaseGun : public AavaWeapon
    {
    public:
    	unsigned char                                     GunsWakingType;                                 // 0x0754
    	unsigned char                                     iShotsFired;                                    // 0x0755
    	unsigned char                                     iDirection;                                     // 0x0756
    	unsigned char                                     Penetration;                                    // 0x0757
    	unsigned char                                     PenetrationS;                                   // 0x0758
    	unsigned char                                     ReloadCnt;                                      // 0x0759
    	unsigned char                                     SightMode;                                      // 0x075A
    	unsigned char                                     m_byteBeforeStateFireModeNum;                   // 0x075B
    	unsigned char                                     iShotsFiredBackUp;                              // 0x075C
    	float                                             TimeToIdleAfterFire;                            // 0x0760
    	float                                             IdleInterval;                                   // 0x0764
    	class UClass*                                     BulletType;                                     // 0x0768
    	unsigned long                                     bAutoFire : 1;                                  // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     NoDecayAccuracyWhenFiring : 1;                  // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     NoPenaltyAccumulatedAccuracy : 1;               // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     UseAimStateSteadyWhenJumpTop : 1;               // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bDisplaySpreadInfoInSightMode : 1;              // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bEnableSilencer : 1;                            // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bMountSilencer : 1;                             // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bRequestSilencer : 1;                           // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bForceReload : 1;                               // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bReloadClip : 1;                                // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bEnableFireWhenReload : 1;                      // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bAutoFillAmmo : 1;                              // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bSupportIronSightsAiming : 1;                   // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     m_bShowInclinometer : 1;                        // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     m_bShowInclinometerA : 1;                       // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     m_bBinocularEffect : 1;                         // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     m_bBinocularEffectA : 1;                        // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bHideWeaponInSightMode : 1;                     // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bHideCursorInSightMode : 1;                     // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bReleaseZoomAfterFire : 1;                      // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bRecoverZoomAfterFire : 1;                      // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     TryAttachBulletPSC : 1;                         // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bEnableLaserSight : 1;                          // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bEjectBulletWhenFire : 1;                       // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bAvailableInstantZoomFire : 1;                  // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bSyncSightMode : 1;                             // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bUseNewPunchAngle : 1;                          // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     m_bUseKickBack : 1;                             // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     m_bNeedToBalanceMultiplier : 1;                 // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     m_bBeforeStateStartFire : 1;                    // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     m_bCanSwitchToNextSightMode_InWeaponFiring : 1; // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     bPrePrimaryWeapon : 1;                          // 0x076C
    	unsigned long                                     UseDamageTable : 1;                             // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bFootstepSilenceOnZoom : 1;                     // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bSkipQVCAnimOnZoom : 1;                         // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bUseWhenMovingA_WhenWalking : 1;                // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bUse_KickbackWhenSteady_IfWalking : 1;          // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bDontResetReloadCnt : 1;                        // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bRpgDrawCrossHair : 1;                          // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bConfirmFiring : 1;                             // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     BugFixDirectionHold : 1;                        // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     SightModebChanged : 1;                          // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bRecentAimedMode : 1;                           // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bIgnoreRand : 1;                                // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bLockedOnTarget : 1;                            // 0x0770
    	unsigned long                                     bUseFullBodyPreFiringAnim : 1;                  // 0x0770
    	int                                               NumFiresPerShot;                                // 0x0774
    	float                                             LastFire;                                       // 0x0778
    	float                                             LastAccuracy;                                   // 0x077C
    	float                                             LastSpread;                                     // 0x0780
    	float                                             LastInaccuracy;                                 // 0x0784
    	float                                             CurrentAccuracy;                                // 0x0788
    	float                                             CurrentSpread;                                  // 0x078C
    	float                                             CurrentInaccuracy;                              // 0x0790
    	float                                             HitDamage;                                      // 0x0794
    	float                                             CurrentPenaltyMultiplier;                       // 0x0798
    	float                                             CurrentAccuracyPenaltyMultiplier;               // 0x079C
    	float                                             DisplayedSpreadMax;                             // 0x07A0
    	float                                             SpreadDecayTime;                                // 0x07A4
    	float                                             SpreadRestoreRate;                              // 0x07A8
    	float                                             SpreadDisperseRatio;                            // 0x07AC
    	float                                             AimingSpreadRestoreRate;                        // 0x07B0
    	float                                             UpDownSpreadRestoreRate;                        // 0x07B4
    	float                                             InaccuracyRestoreRate;                          // 0x07B8
    	float                                             AccumulatedAccuracy;                            // 0x07BC
    	float                                             AccumulatedAccuracyQueuedTime;                  // 0x07C0
    	float                                             AccumulatedAccuracyRemainTime;                  // 0x07C4
    	float                                             RangeModifier;                                  // 0x07C8
    	int                                               iRandForSync10000;                              // 0x07CC
    	int                                               iBeforeRandForAddSpread;                        // 0x07D0
    	float                                             fServerFireAmmunitionTime;                      // 0x07D4
    	TArray< int >                                     arr_iRandForSync10000;                          // 0x07D8
    	struct FRifleKickback                             Kickback_WhenMoving;                            // 0x07E4
    	struct FRifleKickback                             Kickback_WhenFalling;                           // 0x0800
    	struct FRifleKickback                             Kickback_WhenDucking;                           // 0x081C
    	struct FRifleKickback                             Kickback_WhenSteady;                            // 0x0838
    	struct FSCalcSpread                               Spread_WhenMoving;                              // 0x0854
    	struct FSCalcSpread                               Spread_WhenFalling;                             // 0x085C
    	struct FSCalcSpread                               Spread_WhenDucking;                             // 0x0864
    	struct FSCalcSpread                               Spread_WhenSteady;                              // 0x086C
    	float                                             AccuracyDivisor;                                // 0x0874
    	float                                             AccuracyOffset;                                 // 0x0878
    	float                                             AccuracyFactor1;                                // 0x087C
    	float                                             AccuracyFactor2;                                // 0x0880
    	float                                             AccuracyFactor3;                                // 0x0884
    	float                                             MaxInaccuracy;                                  // 0x0888
    	float                                             Kickback_LateralLimit;                          // 0x088C
    	float                                             Kickback_UpLimit;                               // 0x0890
    	float                                             FireIntervalMultiplierA;                        // 0x0894
    	struct FRifleKickback                             Kickback_WhenMovingA;                           // 0x0898
    	struct FRifleKickback                             Kickback_WhenFallingA;                          // 0x08B4
    	struct FRifleKickback                             Kickback_WhenDuckingA;                          // 0x08D0
    	struct FRifleKickback                             Kickback_WhenSteadyA;                           // 0x08EC
    	struct FSCalcSpread                               Spread_WhenMovingA;                             // 0x0908
    	struct FSCalcSpread                               Spread_WhenFallingA;                            // 0x0910
    	struct FSCalcSpread                               Spread_WhenDuckingA;                            // 0x0918
    	struct FSCalcSpread                               Spread_WhenSteadyA;                             // 0x0920
    	float                                             AccuracyDivisorA;                               // 0x0928
    	float                                             AccuracyOffsetA;                                // 0x092C
    	float                                             AccuracyFactorA1;                               // 0x0930
    	float                                             AccuracyFactorA2;                               // 0x0934
    	float                                             AccuracyFactorA3;                               // 0x0938
    	float                                             MaxInaccuracyA;                                 // 0x093C
    	struct FRifleKickback                             Kickback_WhenPenalty;                           // 0x0940
    	TArray< struct FKickbackPenaltyEntry >            KickbackPenaltyTable;                           // 0x095C
    	float                                             KickbackPenaltyAccInterval;                     // 0x0968
    	float                                             KickbackPenaltyAccMultiplier;                   // 0x096C
    	float                                             KickbackPenaltyVerticalMax;                     // 0x0970
    	float                                             KickbackPenaltyLateralMax;                      // 0x0974
    	float                                             AccuracyPenalty;                                // 0x0978
    	float                                             AccuracyPenaltyA;                               // 0x097C
    	TArray< struct FAccracyPenaltyEntry >             AccuracyPenaltyTable;                           // 0x0980
    	TArray< struct FAccracyPenaltyEntry >             AccuracyPenaltyATable;                          // 0x098C
    	float                                             AccuracyPenaltyAccMultiplier;                   // 0x0998
    	TArray< struct FKickbackRange >                   KickbackLimiter;                                // 0x099C
    	int                                               DirectionHold;                                  // 0x09A8
    	int                                               CurrentDirectionHold;                           // 0x09AC
    	struct FName                                      MountSilencerAnim;                              // 0x09B0
    	struct FName                                      UnMountSilencerAnim;                            // 0x09B8
    	float                                             MountSilencerTime;                              // 0x09C0
    	float                                             UnMountSilencerTime;                            // 0x09C4
    	class USoundCue*                                  WeaponSilencerFireSnd;                          // 0x09C8
    	struct FString                                    WeaponSilencerFireSndName;                      // 0x09CC
    	float                                             RangeModifierS;                                 // 0x09D8
    	float                                             HitDamageS;                                     // 0x09DC
    	class UMeshComponent*                             SilencerMesh;                                   // 0x09E0
    	struct FString                                    SilencerMeshName;                               // 0x09E4
    	struct FName                                      SilencerBoneName;                               // 0x09F0
    	TArray< class UClass* >                           InstantHitDamageTypesS;                         // 0x09F8
    	int                                               ClipCnt;                                        // 0x0A04
    	float                                             ReloadTime;                                     // 0x0A08
    	struct FName                                      WeaponReloadAnim;                               // 0x0A0C
    	struct FName                                      WeaponPreReloadAnim;                            // 0x0A14
    	float                                             PreReloadTime;                                  // 0x0A1C
    	struct FName                                      WeaponPostReloadAnim;                           // 0x0A20
    	float                                             PostReloadTime;                                 // 0x0A28
    	float                                             FastReloadTime;                                 // 0x0A2C
    	float                                             FillAmmoDelay;                                  // 0x0A30
    	int                                               FillAmmoCount;                                  // 0x0A34
    	TArray< struct FName >                            FillAmmoStates;                                 // 0x0A38
    	float                                             LastFillAmmoTime;                               // 0x0A44
    	float                                             BurstEndTime;                                   // 0x0A48
    	int                                               BurstCount;                                     // 0x0A4C
    	int                                               MaxBurst;                                       // 0x0A50
    	float                                             CoolDownTime;                                   // 0x0A54
    	int                                               PawnMaxBurst;                                   // 0x0A58
    	class UMeshComponent*                             ScopeComp;                                      // 0x0A5C
    	class UMaterialInstanceConstant*                  ScopeMIC;                                       // 0x0A60
    	TArray< struct FSightInfo >                       SightInfos;                                     // 0x0A64
    	struct FName                                      SightInAnim;                                    // 0x0A70
    	struct FName                                      SightOutAnim;                                   // 0x0A78
    	float                                             fov_start;                                      // 0x0A80
    	float                                             fov_target;                                     // 0x0A84
    	float                                             fov_current;                                    // 0x0A88
    	float                                             fov_transitionTime;                             // 0x0A8C
    	float                                             fov_transitionElapsedTime;                      // 0x0A90
    	float                                             BobDampingInSight;                              // 0x0A94
    	class UParticleSystemComponent*                   InSightMuzzleFlashPSC;                          // 0x0A98
    	class UParticleSystem*                            InSightMuzzleFlashPSCTemplate;                  // 0x0A9C
    	struct FString                                    InSightMuzzleFlashName;                         // 0x0AA0
    	float                                             fReleaseZoomAfterFireInterval;                  // 0x0AAC
    	float                                             RecoverZoomTime;                                // 0x0AB0
    	int                                               ReleasedSightMode;                              // 0x0AB4
    	TArray< struct FFireAnimInfo >                    FireAnimInfos;                                  // 0x0AB8
    	TArray< struct FFireAnimInfo >                    AltFireAnimInfos;                               // 0x0AC4
    	TArray< struct FFireAnimInfo >                    IronSightFireAnimInfos;                         // 0x0AD0
    	float                                             FireAnimFirstShotTotalRate;                     // 0x0ADC
    	float                                             FireAnimOtherShotTotalRate;                     // 0x0AE0
    	float                                             AltFireAnimFirstShotTotalRate;                  // 0x0AE4
    	float                                             AltFireAnimOtherShotTotalRate;                  // 0x0AE8
    	float                                             IronSightFireAnimFirstShotTotalRate;            // 0x0AEC
    	float                                             IronSightFireAnimOtherShotTotalRate;            // 0x0AF0
    	struct FName                                      LastFireAnim;                                   // 0x0AF4
    	struct FName                                      LastAltFireAnim;                                // 0x0AFC
    	struct FName                                      IronSightLastFireAnim;                          // 0x0B04
    	float                                             LastFireInterval;                               // 0x0B0C
    	class UavaBulletTrailComponent*                   BulletTrailComponent;                           // 0x0B10
    	int                                               TrailCount;                                     // 0x0B14
    	int                                               TrailInterval;                                  // 0x0B18
    	class UParticleSystem*                            BulletTemplete;                                 // 0x0B1C
    	class UParticleSystemComponent*                   BulletPSC;                                      // 0x0B20
    	struct FString                                    BulletPSName;                                   // 0x0B24
    	class AavaEmitter*                                BulletEmitter;                                  // 0x0B30
    	class USoundCue*                                  WeaponNoAmmoSnd;                                // 0x0B34
    	float                                             LastNoAmmoSoundPlayTime;                        // 0x0B38
    	float                                             NoAmmoSoundInterval;                            // 0x0B3C
    	float                                             UnZoomPenalty;                                  // 0x0B40
    	float                                             CrossHairMultiflier;                            // 0x0B44
    	float                                             LastHitTime;                                    // 0x0B48
    	class APawn*                                      LastHitPawn;                                    // 0x0B4C
    	float                                             LastHitDamage;                                  // 0x0B50
    	float                                             UnZoomSpreadAmp;                                // 0x0B54
    	float                                             ZoomSpreadAmp;                                  // 0x0B58
    	int                                               ReloadableCount;                                // 0x0B5C
    	float                                             m_fWalkBobZ;                                    // 0x0B60
    	float                                             m_fApplyPunchAngleRatio;                        // 0x0B64
    	float                                             m_fApplyCrosshairGap;                           // 0x0B68
    	struct FRifleKickback_Bal                         Kickback_BalanceMultiplier;                     // 0x0B6C
    	float                                             BalanceMultiplier_HitDamage;                    // 0x0B88
    	float                                             BalanceMultiplier_FireInterval;                 // 0x0B8C
    	float                                             BalanceMultiplier_KickbackUpLimit;              // 0x0B90
    	float                                             BalanceMultiplier_KickbackLateralLimit;         // 0x0B94
    	float                                             BalanceMultiplier_SpreadParams1;                // 0x0B98
    	float                                             BalanceMultiplier_SpreadParams2;                // 0x0B9C
    	float                                             BalanceMultiplier_SpreadDecayTime;              // 0x0BA0
    	float                                             BalanceMultiplier_MaxInaccuracy;                // 0x0BA4
    	float                                             AimInaccuracyOffset;                            // 0x0BA8
    	float                                             AimInaccuracyTime;                              // 0x0BAC
    	float                                             AimInaccuracyInitialOffset;                     // 0x0BB0
    	float                                             AimInaccuracyInitialTime;                       // 0x0BB4
    	int                                               MultiShoot;                                     // 0x0BB8
    	TArray< struct FDamageTable >                     DamageTables;                                   // 0x0BBC
    	TArray< struct FRangeTable >                      RangeTables;                                    // 0x0BC8
    	float                                             RangeBaseNumerator;                             // 0x0BD4
    	float                                             RangeBaseDemominator;                           // 0x0BD8
    	float                                             RangeExtender;                                  // 0x0BDC
    	float                                             RangeSilencerModifier;                          // 0x0BE0
    	float                                             RangeSightModeModifier;                         // 0x0BE4
    	float                                             BurstEndWaiting;                                // 0x0BE8
    	int                                               OverrideCrossHairColorType;                     // 0x0BEC
    	int                                               OverrideCrossHairShapeType;                     // 0x0BF0
    	float                                             fRatio_MissHeadShot;                            // 0x0BF4
    	int                                               iHitOtherCharacter;                             // 0x0BF8
    	TArray< struct Vector2 >                          Kickbacks;                                      // 0x0BFC
    	int                                               iWeaponKillCount;                               // 0x0C08
    	float                                             fDamageRatio_ByWeaponKillCount;                 // 0x0C0C
    	float                                             fMaxValue_ByWeaponKillCount;                    // 0x0C10
    	float                                             fDamageRatio_ByWeaponKillCount_ForAI;           // 0x0C14
    	float                                             fMaxValue_ByWeaponKillCount_ForAI;              // 0x0C18
    	float                                             MacroFiringMargin;                              // 0x0C1C
    	float                                             CeaseToFireAbs;                                 // 0x0C20
    	float                                             SingleShotMultiplier;                           // 0x0C24
    	class USoundCue*                                  sndCueReserveForFireSound;                      // 0x0C28
    	float                                             fTimeOf_SndCueReserveForFireSound;              // 0x0C2C
    	int                                               nFireOffset;                                    // 0x0C30
    	int                                               nFireOffsetA;                                   // 0x0C34
    	int                                               iFiredBulletCount;                              // 0x0C38
    	int                                               iFireStartBulletCount;                          // 0x0C3C
    	float                                             fRecentFiredTime;                               // 0x0C40
    	float                                             fRecentFiredTimePrev;                           // 0x0C44
    	int                                               iFireCountInServer;                             // 0x0C48
    	int                                               iDamageBulletCountPerFire;                      // 0x0C4C
    	int                                               iSameBulletDamageCount;                         // 0x0C50
    	float                                             fTime_WarmUpForFire;                            // 0x0C54
    	float                                             fTime_StartWeaponFiring;                        // 0x0C58
    	TArray< int >                                     PP_FiringSound2_Queue;                          // 0x0C5C
    	class AavaPawn*                                   recentDamagedPawn;                              // 0x0C68
    	float                                             LockCheckTime;                                  // 0x0C6C
    	float                                             LockRange;                                      // 0x0C70
    	float                                             LockAim;                                        // 0x0C74
    	float                                             LockAcquireTime;                                // 0x0C78
    	float                                             LockTolerance;                                  // 0x0C7C
    	class USoundCue*                                  LockAcquiredSound;                              // 0x0C80
    	class USoundCue*                                  LockLostSound;                                  // 0x0C84
    	class USoundCue*                                  LockOnWarningSound;                             // 0x0C88
    	class AActor*                                     LockedTarget;                                   // 0x0C8C
    	class AActor*                                     PendingLockedTarget;                            // 0x0C90
    	float                                             PendingLockedTargetTime;                        // 0x0C94
    	float                                             LastValidTargetTime;                            // 0x0C98
    	float                                             LastLockedOnTime;                               // 0x0C9C
    	int                                               iPreFiringIdx;                                  // 0x0CA0
    	TArray< float >                                   PreFiringTime;                                  // 0x0CA4
    	TArray< struct FName >                            PreFiringAnim;                                  // 0x0CB0
    }
    I had to cut some spaces and other information from the classes because the post would otherwise be to long for the 100000 character limit ^^

Remember that the boolean values are actually stored bitwise so you have to use the Binary Value type in Cheat Engine to edit those.
    Last edited by ccman32; 08-27-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @ccman32: How do you find all these classes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by antep2727 View Post
    @ccman32: How do you find all these classes?
    Google "TheFeckless UE3 SDK Generator".
    I actually use a heavily modified private version of it which i made but it still works the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Google "TheFeckless UE3 SDK Generator".
    I actually use a heavily modified private version of it which i made but it still works the same.
    Ok so i watched his video, but do i need to add something special for ava? or just do the exact same what he is doing?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast