Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

How easy it is to get back Account?

Hey guys.. I'm looking to get into a FPS game and I only have INterest in AVA and Blackshot. Never played AVA before and i wan't to purchase an account on this forum. How easy is it to get scammed?

For example.. On Combat Arms they're revoke methods in which sellers can take back the accounts. I wan't to know information with scamming on AVA before i purchase an account. Thanks for your help
    Last edited by Hunter; 02-02-2016 at 02:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nope, create a account and spend some money on it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Even if you're dealing with trusted users, there's always a risk of you getting scammed. However, you can use an Official Middleman to minimize that risk. Also, yes, there are a few scammers on this forum, of course, like everywhere else, but if you've a decent "background" knowledge, you'll always know how to recognize a scammer miles away, and even if you don't, you can just follow the security measures that are mentioned in this thread. I do the best I can to find any scammers/ban evaders and get them banned but yeah, appearances sometimes can be deceiving so be careful. As for the easiness regarding the A.V.A. accounts recovery system, sometimes their system can be tricky for what I've experienced but yeah, they usually require you to provide the name, AP transactions, inventory, IP, the original email, (etc) of the account that you're trying to recover. Anyway, I hope you have a pleasant and safe marketplace experience while making deals on MPGH.
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-22-2015 at 12:23 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Visualize (08-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Even if you're dealing with trusted users, there's always a risk of you getting scammed. However, you can use an Official Middleman to minimize that risk. Also, yes, there are a few scammers on this forum, of course, like everywhere else, but if you've a decent "background" knowledge, you'll always know how to recognize a scammer miles away, and even if you don't, you can just follow the security measures that are mentioned in this thread. I do the best I can to fiund any scammers/ban evaders and get them banned but yeah, appearances sometimes can be deceiving so be careful. As for the easiness regarding the A.V.A. accounts recovery system, sometimes their system can be tricky for what I've experienced but yeah, they usually require you to provide the name, AP transactions, inventory, IP, the original email, (etc) of the account that you're trying to recover. Anyway, I hope you have a pleasant and safe marketplace experience while making deals on MPGH.
    Thanks so much man.. Really appreciate it. Guess I'll just start from scratch

Thanks
    It is really easy to get back your account by just sneding a mail you got hacked. You have to know much things about the account but if you played a while on it you do know all of it :P