Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

Thread: People

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

People

Bueeno here, i'm not real banned, just a Paypal Problem, i'll do the donation again and recover my account, don't worry, i hope soon i'm back again!

Thanks
    Lol k rofl

Thanks
    Lol. When I saw your name saying [BANNED] I though "Man, they always like to ban random Minions or Mods." XD

Thanks
    You donate to be a minion?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    He bought Vip and then charge backed on his card before just before his VIP was up :/

The credit card companies don't initiate a charge back without the consent of the user. Either hes using

his mommys credit card and she found out, or hes attempting to get free VIP.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    He bought Vip and then charge backed on his card before just before his VIP was up :/

The credit card companies don't initiate a charge back without the consent of the user. Either hes using

What a fag Lol

Thanks

I don't think he'd do that.

Thanks

Rofl, it's not what you are saying, my credit card charged back the 20usd donation because i spend alot this few months, so i block this card and open another, so i can do a new donation, this isn't my mom's card, i think you know the Coin Transaction:

20USD = 40BR

This shit screw up my credit card, but i'll pay this one and do a new Card, cause master card is more to SHIT CARD. Is that why i'm talking that, i'll return soon.

OOOH, AND FAG ARE YOUR MOM YOU FUCKING CHOOB, GO EARN SOME MONEY WORKING BEFORE SAYING SHITS ABOUT THE OTHERS, USELESS DADDY BITCH =p
    Last edited by b0uenow; 12-14-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by b0uenow View Post
    Rofl, it's not what you are saying, my credit card charged back the 20usd donation because i spend alot this few months, so i block this card and open another, so i can do a new donation, this isn't my mom's card, i think you know the Coin Transaction:

20USD = 40BR

This shit screw up my credit card, but i'll pay this one and do a new Card, cause master card is more to SHIT CARD. Is that why i'm talking that, i'll return soon.

OOOH, AND FAG ARE YOUR MOM YOU FUCKING CHOOB, GO EARN SOME MONEY WORKING BEFORE SAYING SHITS ABOUT THE OTHERS, USELESS DADDY BITCH =p
    Lmfao. Always the old you, man. Hope you get back soon on. I want to kick your arse, in-game. >:D

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ren103 For This Useful Post:

ZekeRamos (01-03-2010)

Thanks

20USD = 40BR

Raged. Lmfao
    Last edited by Arephalline; 12-14-2009 at 05:40 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arephalline For This Useful Post:

ZekeRamos (01-03-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So no Minion on this section for now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by !CerealKiller View Post
    So no Minion on this section for now?
    Guess not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

hes using his daddies card.......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi12 View Post
    hes using his daddies card.......
    I'm using your mom's card you fucker, just because i'm banned you troll me without reason, i think you're jealous cause i'm minion and you not.

And yeah, don't have minion to take care by now, BUT HAVE A MINION YEAH AND THIS MINION IS ME.

Thanks
    I'm using your mom's card you fucker, just because i'm banned you troll me without reason, i think you're jealous cause i'm minion and you not.

And yeah, don't have minion to take care by now, BUT HAVE A MINION YEAH AND THIS MINION IS ME.
    Bueno you are banned , your not going to have your account back , your not a minion anymore , now ur rank is Choob stay happy ^-^ stop flamming

Leave the diaper . Rofl , oh and yes a lil tip for ya .
    Obama says dont use your mommy's credit card , KID its not good for you xD *smile face*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast