Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

what programs...

would i need to make c++ programs? i'm still learning it, i just started the tut. i know the basics.

but like, what would i use? i've been told visual basics <,< but frankly i have no clue what that is, nor do i think the person who told me that knew anything about it, i think he was just bsing.

anyway, if i want to make programs (not neccesarily hacks) using C, C++, and such, what would i use?

Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    you would need a compiler and some other stuff here is a link to the best free compiler for c++ out there: Visual Studio Express 2008 Edition

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Magicman For This Useful Post:

h4x0rswln is back (12-15-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by iopop9 View Post
    you would need a compiler and some other stuff here is a link to the best free compiler for c++ out there: Visual Studio Express 2008 Edition
    Don't point him in that direction. He's a nubby like me, and us nubby's like DevC++. VS is just too much man.

Bloodshed Software - Dev-C++ Download this, it's a noob friendly C++ Integrated Development Environment (IDE). You would install this, open it up, go to File > New > Source code. Then type up whatever practice code you're on, go to Execute > Compile. If compile fails, figure out why, fix your code, and repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovecookies For This Useful Post:

h4x0rswln is back (12-15-2009),why06 (12-15-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    <,< helpful.

anyway, i got dev-c++, i'm catching on really fast. i'm trying to figure out if i can run a program using a c++ program, i know you can, but how.

for instance, the program would say "to run firefox continue to next step" then do that press any key to continue, and firefox will open, and the program will say "firefox has open, press any key to close the program."

because that's the first step to coding hacks that auto inject when you open the program, aside from coding the hacks themselves of course <,<

Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Try my tutorial to its very n00b friendly. here is link https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/100...-tutorial.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by h4x0rswln is back View Post
    <,< helpful.

anyway, i got dev-c++, i'm catching on really fast. i'm trying to figure out if i can run a program using a c++ program, i know you can, but how.

for instance, the program would say "to run firefox continue to next step" then do that press any key to continue, and firefox will open, and the program will say "firefox has open, press any key to close the program."

because that's the first step to coding hacks that auto inject when you open the program, aside from coding the hacks themselves of course <,<
    Code:
    #include <windows.h>

int main()
    {
        ShellExecute(NULL,
                     "open",
                     "C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe",
                     NULL,
                     NULL,
                     SW_SHOW
                     );
    }
    I'm sure you can guess exactly what that does. For more info on ShellExecute and pretty much every other function you can use MSDN library.

ShellExecute Function()

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

h4x0rswln is back (12-15-2009),why06 (12-15-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by h4x0rswln is back View Post
    Seems to me the first step would be knowing how to detect when the process is running. Anyway these guys put you on the right course. There's a couple tutorials stickied at the top of the forum. I'm planning to add some more nub friendly ones once I get some downtime. I have a calculus exam tomorrow, and Im having trouble remembering my trig identities... =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Use DevC++ as stated. F*** VSC++ till later, get a book, don't be lazy like me, and code as much as you can every day, and set up a routine.

I frankly haven't coded for 2 weeks, so I needa review functions again. FML