Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Talking [Tut] (Requires PayPal) Free Maplestory NX Cash [The legal way] {with images}

Okay, lets begin by clicking the site below and signing up. This site will work for anyone living anywhere in the world.

Click here to go to that site & sign up

1) Go to the link I put at the top and click it, it will take you to a page that looks like this.

[IMG]https://i129.photobucke*****m/albums/p216/cybershadowX/1-2.jpg[/IMG]

2) Now click the link "Register" and it will take you to a page that looks like this. To use this site, make a Pay Pal account. It is easy to make a Pay Pal account. For now if you make a Pay Pal account, you don't need to put in your credit/ debit Card info yet. Just make an account for now. Click here to make a Pay Pal account if you don't have one. Or for now put your email id as the PayPal email address and do it later. Remember that you must put your correct email address and your correct Pay Pal email address, since they will send you the cash via PayPal. Please leave the referrer as cybershadowX or put the referrer as cybershadowX, since I made this wonderful tutorial for you guys. Thank You.

[IMG]https://i129.photobucke*****m/albums/p216/cybershadowX/2-2.jpg[/IMG]

3) After filling out the registration form, they will send you a confirmation letter to your email that you need to confirm in order for you to use this site. Go to your email, and click the link in that email.

[IMG]https://i129.photobucke*****m/albums/p216/cybershadowX/3-2.jpg[/IMG]

4) Now go back to the site and log back in.

[IMG]https://i129.photobucke*****m/albums/p216/cybershadowX/4-2.jpg[/IMG]

5) Now click the link "Surf Ads" which is at the top of the page and it will take you to a page that looks like this screen.

[IMG]https://i129.photobucke*****m/albums/p216/cybershadowX/7-1.jpg[/IMG]

6) All you need to do is click one of the ads and wait for this kind of page to come. It will take you to the ad page. Let it load and wait until you see a number on the top of the page. It will start of as 30 and it will begin to decrease to 0. Don't have to click anything else on that page. Don't tab each of the ads. If you do, then at the end it will show a red "X". Just do one ad at a time.

[IMG]https://i129.photobucke*****m/albums/p216/cybershadowX/8-1.jpg[/IMG]

7) Once the 30 seconds are over, you should see a green "$" at the top. That indicates that you are done. Close that page and go back to surf ads.

[IMG]https://i129.photobucke*****m/albums/p216/cybershadowX/9-1.jpg[/IMG]

8) Continue to follow Step 5, 6 and 7 for all the ads until your done and it should look something like this at the end.

[IMG]https://i129.photobucke*****m/albums/p216/cybershadowX/12.jpg[/IMG]

9) After that screen comes up, it means that you are done for the day. The offers get updated every 24 hours. So you can do this site everyday. To see how much points you have got in total, you have to click "Members" which is at the top of the screen. Each ****** that you complete gives you $0.01 and if you do 10 ******s a day, that means you get $0.10. Then in 10 days you will get $1. Then eventually you will get $10 for NX Cash. Then you cash out the money earned on this site to make it go to your Pay Pal account. Then use Pay Pal and purchase NX Cash by going on the Mapleglobal site.

[IMG]https://i129.photobucke*****m/albums/p216/cybershadowX/11.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you for reading this Tut. Hope this tutorial helps. Tell everyone about this tutorial so that other people can benefit too. If you have any questions or need help, PM me. Enjoy

Click here to go to that site & sign up

Thanks
    u mean we need to get cash for u

Thanks
    ?? How are you getting NX Cash for me?? I am doing my own clicks and you are doing your own clicks and your getting your own money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    what thimo said

u just want refferals

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilito View Post
    what thimo said

u just want refferals
    And most people with brains already know this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilito View Post
    what thimo said

u just want refferals
    omg, how dumb are you? you register for your OWN account, and he never said anything about refering him!!

stop flaming at him He posted a good tut on how to make free mone to get NX cash from the website if you dont want to waste ur own money.

edit: i just read it fully, and hes is asking for them, but why not just refer him? it doesnt cost you anything. And if your really going to be a fag about it, just dont refer him
    Last edited by siefer132; 06-26-2007 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siefer132 View Post
    omg, how dumb are you? you register for your OWN account, and he never said anything about refering him!!

stop flaming at him He posted a good tut on how to make free mone to get NX cash from the website if you dont want to waste ur own money.

edit: i just read it fully, and hes is asking for them, but why not just refer him? it doesnt cost you anything. And if your really going to be a fag about it, just dont refer him
    Thank You. At least someone understands

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

o my lawd

dude why do u think he posted it here bcuz people play maplestory and they wanna have free NX cash so he puts his refferal link here

if people wanna do it and not give him so many refferals just go to adbux.org

or www.************.com

Thanks
    o my lawd

dude why do u think he posted it here bcuz people play maplestory and they wanna have free NX cash so he puts his refferal link here

if people wanna do it and not give him so many refferals just go to adbux.org

or www.************.com
    Dude, Even I play Maplestory. Also, even if you went to the site and registered with putting cybershadowX as your referral, you will still become someone elses referral because people can buy unreferred people. So why not be my referral because I made this nice tutorial for you. I don't come here to get negative comments.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cybershadowX View Post
    Dude, Even I play Maplestory. Also, even if you went to the site and registered with putting cybershadowX as your referral, you will still become someone elses referral because people can buy unreferred people. So why not be my referral because I made this nice tutorial for you. I don't come here to get negative comments.
    OMG ITs teh best site everm u got my referal, and its oo easy to get points. But not that many offers, do they get new ones every day?

Thanks
    OMG ITs teh best site everm u got my referal, and its oo easy to get points. But not that many offers, do they get new ones every day?
    Thanks, Give it some time. It shoud update eventually.

Thanks
    beautiful tutorial cybershadow very well layed out
    [img]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/qwerty1o1/splatttercopy.png[/img]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1029 View Post
    beautiful tutorial cybershadow very well layed out
    Thank you!

Thanks

Lightbulb

Lol Waaaaaa my computer slow down cuz too many pic

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bioteq View Post
    And most people with brains already know this
    I agree with you