Please read this thread entirely before posting. Thank you.
Hello! In recent weeks, multiple users have come to me asking if we happen to have a Skype group for RotMG? Well, that answer was no... until now!
The Skype group is going to be invite only, and I will be taking applications for new members.
This group is for the elite members of the RotMG section. All applications will be carefully read, and each user will be looked through thoroughly.
This group will not have more than 25 members
at any time. This is subject to change in the future.
Requirements (You must meet at least TWO of these)
A public chat option is currently being looked into for those who do not meet the above.
Expect a new, requirement-less chat to be posted here soon.
Name (or Nickname):
Have you even contributed to the RotMG section:
Do you currently have any active infractions:
If you are not comfortable with posting your Skype, you may PM me it.
This thread is for APPLICATIONS ONLY.
All other posts will be deleted, and offenders will be dealt with accordingly.
- No inviting people whatsoever, that is for me to do ONLY. [Warning, then Kick]
- All MPGH rules apply, minor trolling and flaming is fine. [Varies]
- No spamming the chat, no matter what it is. [Warning, then Kick]
- No sending of ANY files, with the exception of pictures/videos. [Instant kick]
- Adding to the rule above rule, the image/video you post must have one file extension. No modifying the extension/making it appear as an unsafe file just to troll other members of the chat. [Warning, then Kick]
- No outside links, with the exception of image hosts, youtube, social media, and MPGH. [Instant kick]
- No advertising a BST/Private server thread whatsoever. [Warning, then kick]
Breaking any one of the rules above will result in a kick from the group, and possibly further punishment depending on the severity.
Repeated offenders will be banned from the group indefinitely.
DO NOT ASK ME TO CHECK YOUR APPLICATION.
Begging will only get your application ignored or deleted. I will check them on my own time.
I reserve the right to deny any application. Just because you meet the requirements does not guarantee a spot.