Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Black's Vouch Copy Profile

Username: Black
    Trades Completed: 15+
    Vouches Completed: 10+
    Preferred Method of Contact: Skype: abilashpradeep
    Why pick me: I have an extensive knowledge of english, I produce top-quality reviews and can provide them within an hour or two of me reading it
    Some examples of my vouches
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    Received a Vouch Copy from the seller, this is a READ ONLY review

Price - 10/10

It's a good price and you will EASILY make your money back 10 times over. To be honest, if I were the one selling this, I'd be charging at least $50

Support - 9/10

OP Is very helpful and I immediately felt at ease when chatting to him. He is polite and is not arrogant like some sellers.

Time and Effort - 8/10

As stated earlier, since this is a read only review, I will be unable to state exactly how long it would take as it is a physical product and will need to be shipped, although I have no doubt it will be worth it considering it can be sold for a great deal of money.

Ease of Use - 8/10

Initially I was skeptical of this as I have virtually no experience in SE'ing things but OP has thought of everything- even possible scenarios where something might go wrong and how to go about solving said problem.

Content - 8/10

In terms of the actual information it is complete however I'd like to see a few pictures and maybe some colour - Black text on a white background can get a little dull.

Overall Rating - 9/10

This Ebook has so much potential and, in the right hands, could make thousands of dollars! OP is polite and respectful- big vouch for this guy!
    Received a vouch copy from seller, here is my vouch.

Originality - 10/10
    I've scoured google and haven't been able to find a similar method.

Price - 10/10
    It's a good price and you will EASILY make your money back. You can try each method to see which one works and gives you the most money!

Support - 9/10

OP Is very helpful and at the end of the book states that by buying this book from him, you are entitled to lifetime support. He understands that each dispute is unique and asks the buyer to PM him with regards to any queries.

Compatibility - 10/10

This works WORLDWIDE! Each method works worldwide and can be changed to suit where you live!

Ease of Use - 9/10

An extremely easy method to use as this ebook contains many pictures as well as OP giving you support on the way in order to win your money back!

Content - 10/10

This Ebook will work whether you are the buyer or seller and has a few methods for each, both of which should yield positive results.

Overall Rating - 9.5/10

I used to be scared when it came to selling/buying things from relatively new users. Now I needn't fear as I have this book in my possession
    Last edited by HeroicXPharaoh; 09-29-2015 at 10:45 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

Al Mady (10-27-2015),[MPGH]Hova (11-10-2015),TechDragonz (10-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Received a vouch copy from seller, here is my vouch

Price 8/10

For a book that could potentially earn you $500 a week; the price seems reasonable

Support 9/10

OP answered all my questions without any hesitiation although set up is reasonably easy

Time and Effort - 8/10

Initially a little bit of work is required but as time goes on it gets reduced

Ease of Use - 8/10

As I stated earlier, set up is relatively easy and mostly requires a little waiting on your part

Content - 9/10

The book consists of 10 pages, and that is all that is required to be honest. It consists of a plethora of pictures that make it easy to follow.

Overall Rating - 9/10

For this method you will require a bank account, unfortunately I do not have one yet and was unable to carry it out; hopefully the next person can
    Nice review, thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

Black (08-27-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by House. View Post
    received, here's my vouch

Price - 10/10

It's a good price and you will EASILY make your money back.

Support - 9/10

OP Is very helpful and I immediately felt at ease when chatting to him. He is polite and is not arrogant like some sellers.

Time and Effort - 8/10

As stated earlier, since this is a read only review, I will be unable to state exactly how long it would take as it is a physical product and will need to be shipped, although I have no doubt it will be worth it considering it is a free controller that can be sold for a bit

Ease of Use - 8/10

OP tells you exactly what to say although I'd recommend changing it up a bit to get the best possible results

Content - 6/10

In terms of the actual information it is complete however since it's a .txt file it literally only has text.I'd like to see a few pictures and maybe some colour - Black text on a white background can get a little dull. SUGGESTION: convert it to a pdf and and some pics

Overall Rating - 9/10

This Ebook has so much potential and, in the right hands, could make a pretty penny! OP is polite and respectful- big vouch for this guy!
    thanks for the vouch man

- - - Updated - - -

received, here's my vouch

Price - 10/10

It's a good price and you will EASILY make your money back.

Support - 9/10

Time and Effort - 8/10

As stated earlier, since this is a read only review, I will be unable to state exactly how long it would take as it is a physical product and will need to be shipped, although I have no doubt it will be worth it considering it is a free controller that can be sold for a bit

Ease of Use - 8/10

OP tells you exactly what to say although I'd recommend changing it up a bit to get the best possible results

Content - 6/10

In terms of the actual information it is complete however since it's a .txt file it literally only has text.I'd like to see a few pictures and maybe some colour - Black text on a white background can get a little dull. SUGGESTION: convert it to a pdf and and some pics

Overall Rating - 9/10

This Ebook has so much potential and, in the right hands, could make a pretty penny! OP is polite and respectful- big vouch for this guy!
    thanks for the vouch man

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eddylambo For This Useful Post:

Black (08-29-2015)

Thanks
    Price - 7/10

This book is a little too pricey for my taste

Originality - 10/10

Scoured the depths of google and haven't been able to find it

Support - 9/10

OP answered all my doubts without any hesitation

Time and Effort - 7/10

This method does require a bit of effort initially but becomes an autopilot after a while

Ease of Use - 8/10

This book will be a little difficult for those of you who do not speak english as a first language

Content - 7/10

The book consists of 13 pages; a little too much some might say but the font is incredibly large. I would have given it more had there been a few pictures

Overall Rating - 9/10

This certainly is a book like no other. OP offers a unique service that many people would jump at. There might be some difficulties during the set up but OP has seen to it.The last few pages are dedicated to ensuring you can carry out the set up with minimal difficulty. There is a "troubleshooting" section at the end of the book that will include possible scenarios and how to tackle them followed by a "tips" and "more tips" section which tell you some ways to make this as easy and as risk-free as possible
    Thanks for the review,about the price,I don't think it is too much because you can get 100$ in just few days back from it for sure.
    I would also recommend to change yellow color because it is hardly visible

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ultrawtf For This Useful Post:

Black (08-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    Thanks for the review,about the price,I don't think it is too much because you can get 100$ in just few days back from it for sure.
    I would also recommend to change yellow color because it is hardly visible
    B-but yellow is my thang

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Vouch copy received from seller, here's my vouch

Price - 7/10

It's a decent price and if you succeed with this method; should be able to make your money back.

Support - 9/10

OP Is very helpful and I immediately felt at ease when chatting to him. He is polite and does not hesitate to answer questions

Time and Effort - 10/10

This method literally takes a minute to do.

Ease of Use - 8/10

This is a sort of shooting in the dark method, it heavily relies on steam's response time to your action

Content - 8/10

It's a simple 1 page pdf. That's all it really needs. Doesn't have any pictures because it is that easy

Overall Rating - 8/10

As I stated earlier; this method is heavily reliant on steam's response time. This method requires you to have the necessary funds in your steam wallet (Eg if the skin is $1 you need $1 in your account. And no, it is not a refund method.
    THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!

Thanks
    B-but yellow is my thang
    Maybe try darker yellow ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    Maybe try darker yellow ?
    okay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Received a copy, here's my vouch

Price - 10/10

$15 for a book that will make you $10-$70 PER DAY? Hell yes.

Support - 9/10

OP has a pleasant demeanor. Felt completely at easy when talking to her. If you buy the support package she will try to help you to the best of her abilities.

Time and Effort - 10/10

This method requires about an hour of your time; once set up it will continue to make money without any work.

Ease of Use - 8/10

Easy to follow, and if you buy the support package you cannot possibly go wrong.(Unless you are severely autistic)

Content - 9/10

Concise and to the point, there are loads of pictures to guide you along set up; definitely newb friendly

Overall Rating - 9/10

This Ebook has so much potential and, if followed word for word, can prove to be a good source of spending moni.
    Nice review, although it could be more detailed. You should checkout some of @Hunter 's reviews. Doing a pretty good job since you just started out! Kepp learning and improving them!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

Black (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly' View Post
    Nice review, although it could be more detailed. You should checkout some of @Hunter 's reviews. Doing a pretty good job since you just started out! Kepp learning and improving them!
    always on the look out for help/tips on how to improve; thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Received a copy; here's my vouch

Price - 10/10

It's a relatively low price for a book that, if executed properly, will make your money back and then some.

Support - 9/10

OP Is very helpful and I immediately felt at ease when chatting to him. He is polite and does not hesitate to answer questions

Time and Effort - 7/10

There are a few methods in this book,OP tells us in the beginning of the book that this will take while to set up. Once this has been done however, it becomes auto-pilot.

Originality - 5/10

Book has three methods; all of which i have seen before. Although OP has added his own pictures showing you the way he has done it so it does have a bit of originality in it

Content - 10/10

It's a simple 16 page pdf. Comes with a lot of pictures that should help even the most retarded of users

Overall Rating - 7/10

Recommend buying this book, it's only $5 and you will make your money back easily. OP has stated that you can make money by playing games although I do not feel this is the case- None of these methods require you to play anything
    Good review, thank you!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NUKE99X For This Useful Post:

Black (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Method is currently underway; here is my vouch

Originality - 7/10

There are books that offer similar methods, but none of them have what this book has to offer

Price - 9/10

Price is perfect.

Support - 9/10

OP Is very helpful and is eager to answer any and all questions you may have regarding this book. He does not hesitate and seems to be on throughout the day (at least on skype)

Compatibility - 10/10

This book works worldwide.

Ease of Use - 9/10

An extremely easy method to use as this ebook contains many pictures as well as OP giving you support. It does not get any easier.

Content - 10/10

Concise and to the point. None of the "beating around the bush" shit you may find in other books. One thing this book is definitely not lacking are pictures.

Overall Rating - 8/10

If this method does indeed work, my overall rating will go up. This does require a minimum investment of $15 but hey, at the end of the day, you make $35 at the very least
    Great detailed vouch! Hope it boosts sales
    Check out this awesome method on making $100 a week(not mine) https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=976107

19. The Following User Says Thank You to greenecojr For This Useful Post:

Black (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Originality - 5/10

I've seen books that are very similar to this one; the only difference is that this one has pictures which makes it more desirable.

Price - 9/10

Price is a little too much for my liking but it can easily be made back within a week.

Support - 9/10

OP Is very helpful and is eager to answer any and all questions you may have regarding this book. Support isn't really necessary for this book but should I require any assistance, I feel he will be more than happy to answer them.

Compatibility - 10/10

Ease of Use - 9/10

An extremely easy method to use as this ebook contains many pictures as well as OP giving you support.

Content - 8/10

Well structured and concise. The only problem I had with this book was the color; Black background with white text. Spoke to OP about it and said he'd fix it.One thing this book is definitely not lacking are pictures.

Overall Rating - 8/10

Worth buying if you're looking for some cash and don't have any problem with waiting for a week or two
    Thank you for vouch

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kudayoru For This Useful Post:

Black (09-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Originality - 9/10

Never seen this method before, definitely original.

Price - 7/10

Price is a little too much for my liking, I'd recommend lowering it to $15; at least for the first few buyers

Support - 9/10

OP Is very helpful and is eager to answer any and all questions you may have regarding this book. Support isn't really necessary for this book but should I require any assistance, I feel he will be more than happy to answer them.

Compatibility - 10/10

Ease of Use - 7/10

Upon reading, I discovered that this method is not meant for people who do not have a good grasp of the english language, you will most likely need support from OP if this is the case.

Content - 6/10

Can't really say much; it's a 4 paged word document. No pictures or anything that make this pleasing to the eyes.

Overall Rating - 7/10

Haven't tested out this method myself, If I start making money, the rating will definitely go up
    Thanks for the review man,hope it helps with the sales!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterPepsi For This Useful Post:

Black (09-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Requirements for this method: Ebay Account
    $5 investment (maximum $10)

Originality - 6/10

Never seen this method before but there are a few similar ones.

Price - 7/10

Price is fine, first package is really all you need. Set up is not hard.

Support - 9/10

OP Is very helpful and is eager to answer any and all questions you may have regarding this book. Support isn't really necessary for this book but should I require any assistance, I feel he will be more than happy to answer them. Told him some mistakes I found out with the book, he immediately went to fix it; shows how dedicated he is to this.

Compatibility - 10/10

Ease of Use - 7/10

Definitely noob friendly, to be quite frank, support isn't even needed.
    Content - 7/10

Can't really say much; it's a 2 paged pdf file. There are a couple of pictures in it and that's all you really need.

Overall Rating - 7/10

Haven't been able to test out this method myself, hopefully the next buyer might

Thanks for the review.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaraches For This Useful Post:

Black (09-14-2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast