Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Cool Ultimate Cf Guide

Alright.... Its sad to say this but i'll be quiting Mpgh. Thanks for all The help and Support. Its really Nice to be here.
    This is My last Thread.
    I was a Crossfire Player for a Long Time. I was Playing Crossfire 6Months after Its making.
    It was Owned by Subagames before. It was alot better than this new z8fags.
    I quited Crossfire Because Its Too Boring and It sucks now.
    I'm Now Playing Gunz.
    Factor
    You Probably Like to play cf if your reading this. Your Probably Playing Cf like others. You Kill, You Kill For your Goddamn Bullsh1t Ego. You kill to WIN that's what you do. But I Play For fun. I don't care If I Die, I don't Whine That he's Hacking or any shit until I really SEE him hacking. I hardly Even say Anything.
    I Really Hate it when People Whine Saying : "WallHacker!, Please Recruit me to your Clan! and other whining Shit Begging or Complaining" Don't Be Stupid. Don't Underestimate People , Don't Say Shit to people that your saying they're Noobs coz You pwn them. Don't Be EGOIC. Don't Whine When You lose. Not all People are so good and Not all people are Bad. Be Satisfied That You Have a Computer, A sofa, a House. Why do People buy Zp? Its bcs they want to be cool, To be eGOIc. Super weapons,Axes and Character Bonus Whore. Don't Be Egoic. I'm sure it will help you accomplish many things if you don't Boost Your Ego. Just Play Normal, Sleep well and Study Hard.

Hacking
    People Make Hacks Because They Can't Play Good or They're Too lazy.
    Right Now Look at the gaming world. So many Games with Hacks and Companies Spending Thousands of Dollars just to Remove These.

If You Like to hack then skip this Part.

Hacking Games is BAD.(In my suggestion).Hacking Shows That You Play for your EGO. Players get dissapointed about this. IT shows that Your A Kid who can't even Play normal and Its Really Not fun. You hack, You Play To win. Not For Fun. So my Opinion is Not To hack.

Weapon Guide
    Have you ever had to choose between weapons but, you didn't know which one was best for you? I will simply explain some good weapon combos, some good all around weapons, and some other tips. Note i didn't use all the weapons because these are the best weapons in my opinion.

Top Assault Rifles

Get an M4A1 IF: You like to rush and snipe at the same time. It has decent damage, but the accuracy is so good you can counter an AWM if you wanted. It's rate of fire is great, not too fast or too slow. Overall get this weapon if you don't feel like leveling up to get a Scar Light, or if your just an all around person and need a gun that does it all.

Get an Ak 74/47 IF: You prefer power over accuracy. The Ak 47/74 are two great weapons that really have no difference, just that the 47 has more power and recoil. You can nail people pretty great up front and medium is decent, but don’t always get too over confident and try nabbing at someone with a more accurate gun such as an m4 or scar light, because I can guarantee the recoil will kick in at about 3 shots and they’ll end up headshot ting you pretty quick. it’s a good gun to rush with because its power will always bring down its opponents like a lawn mower cutting down grass. Overall, this is recommended if you like to rush and confront your opponents upfront. I recommend getting the 74 variant, because for the average player it has less recoil and will help more when it comes to aim, but if you want go ahead and go for the 47, it’s the best if you can handle it.

Get a Scar Light IF: You’re an all around player. This gun is very similar to the M4A1, except it exceeds it in damage. It is one of the most used guns in the game and it is highly recommended if you want the best gun as some people say, in the game. It has really good accuracy, really good damage, and a great rate of fire. You can jump with this assault rifle and still be extremely accurate. I recommend this gun a lot, but due to the high rank, a lot of players turn it down without even looking at it. So if you are the right rank and have enough GP, go for this gun.

Get a Scar Heavy IF: You like the Ak 47/74’s damage and cannot get the Light variant. This gun is slightly worse then its sister, but its really decent. Only trouble is it slows you down considerably in turn for more damage. I wouldn’t recommend buying this gun if you need damage because the ak can do more damage and is lighter, so this gun isn’t entirely ideal for the noob. Either way, pretty decent gun so its worth looking at.

Get a QBZ IF: You want something very similar to the scar light, with more damage power, and less weight, for a lower rank. This is a great gun., and again its all around, so you can rush with it, you can camp and snipe, or you can just have mid range fire fights. This gun is great, overall and I highly recommend you look into this as an alternative for the Scar Light.

SMG's
    Get and Mp5 IF: You want a weapon that has a fast rate of fire and good damage, up front with alot of ammo. This gun packs a punch. Really reccomended for those who like to camp and rush alot.

Get a P90 IF: you use SMG's alot. If you rush alot this gun has alot of ammo, 100/100 i beleive. So you won't have to stop rushing just for reloading and end up dieing. You can get more kills and reload later, and when you run out simply pull out a pistol and finish the job.

Sniper Rifles:

Get an AWM IF: You want 100% damage, and 100% accuracy. This gun in MOST places is a 1 hit KO. Get this gun if you never want to miss, or only partially wound your enemy. This gun will slow you down, but the accuracy and damage outweigh the need for speed. *HIGHLY RECCOMENDED*

Keep your M700 IF: You want a really fast sniper rifle. You can kill people in the head with one shot, and most of the body is 2 hit ko. This rifle is recommended along with the AWM because it is for the speed demons who have good aim at the same time.

Pistols:

Deagle: Used by most of the players in the game, it has a 7 round clip and it is extremely accurate and provides great damage. Get this gun if your going to rush a lot, because I have owned whole teams with just a deagle, so this is the most used pistol in the game based on people’s opinion. Get this gun because it has a good rate of fire, good clip, and decent damage.

Colt Anaconda: Most people will bash on this gun, but its truly amazing. It requires an expert to use, and me having experience with one, this gun is extremely solid. It’s accuracy is slightly higher than deagle, but it has a 6 round chamber, so if you need more bullets, reload often. This gun is on par with the deagle if you know how to use it, but if you rather not die a lot in a pistol fight, don’t get this if you can’t handle it, its just like an Ak compared to an M4.

P228: A great pistol for new comers. Really fast rate of fire, 1 hit headshots, and a really big clip. I recommend this gun if you can aim really good and want to unleash hell on your opponents.

Shotguns:

XM104: This is my personal preference over the Spas 12. It has a smaller spread, but I prefer that because it means more bullets land on the target. It is lighter so you can run around faster, and the rate of fire is faster. So overall, this gun is better than the spas 12 in my opinion and it is ideal for ghost mode, and it will be decent for the upcoming zombie mode, or if you play the other versions of crossfire.

Heavy Machine Guns:

M60: most people will look at this gun and turn away. This gun is a beast waiting to unleash its flames upon its opponents. 200 bullets is sufficient for the average player, and its rate of fire is decent. This gun is very heavy, thus slowing you down. The recoil is huge so you probably can’t even do mid range. This gun requires a pro. This gun is actually easy if you know how to use it. For me, it is great to Snipe across a map because I don’t have to worry about reload and the first shot is just as accurate is an awm so, if you can aim well, I recommend this gun. Other wise, don’t even bother.

Good Combos:

M4A1+ Deagle/Anaconda/p228
    Scar L +Deagle/Anaconda/p228
    Ak 47/74 Deagle/Anaconda/p228
    Scar Heavy + Deagle/p228
    QBZ + Deagle/Anaconda/p228
    Xm104 +Deagle/p228
    AWm +deagle
    M700+ Deagle
    Original Poster Is Headshawt
    Best Guns for Modes:
    TD-Get the guns that Are Fast Reloading,Something with Much Recoil (If Your a Beginner and Not a Good Aimer) or Guns That Are Fast Shooting enough(Like Smg's and Rifles coz You don't want to Use Shotguns in TDs),Grenades,(Any Handgun) and (Any sniper).

GM-This Is the Best Mode on Cf for Egoic Players.The Best place to own and Show that Your a Egoic Bastard.
    BL side-Use either Knife or Zp shit, Its Your Choice.
    GR side- Use Weapons Like Smgs,Rifles that are Fast enough to kill a ghost in 10 seconds or You can Use Shotguns if your a Camper.

S&D- This is also The Pro's Favorite place.
    Use Guns with less Recoil and spread in this map(Guns that are Not For noobs). Bcs alot of Good players usually play this Mode.

Freeforall- Use Whatever Guns You want in this Mode.

EM-same as S&D, but you can Use whatever you want.

Mode Guides
    S&D- Always be Alerted, Snipers and Campers can be anywhere. When Fighting make sure Cover yourself to a wall or a Barricade when you reload, You don't want Enemies Shooting you when your Reloading.Grenades are Important, Don't Hesitate on Using Them.Make Sure A teamate Covers you when Your Defusing if They're Still Enemies Left.

TD-The Best Thing to do in this mode is Keep your Deathrate as low as Possible.NEVER RUN TO THE ENEMIES CAMP ALONE LIKE A CRAZY RETARDED NOOB.Stick With your Teamates, Cover Yourself, Stay out from Grenades and Snipers and Don't Think of others, If they say Your a noob coz your Fighting like a Noob, IGNORE them. Think for yourself, not others. Fuck them. Just Ignore the chatbox. They're Just saying your a noob coz they're jealous to you or Angry to you coz your Owning them.

GM
    BL Side- Only Run when you don't see any Gr, You don't want them hearing you. Don't Slash and Charge like a Retard, wait for them then Nail Them.
    IF you Missed, Run if You think You Don't got the Chance to Hit him again. Then hide , wait and Rape Them. If you see A Hacker then Change ur Tactic.(ONLY DO THESE TO HACKERS, But Still I don't recommend this style).
    Rush Hackers-Run+nail(Never do this if they're Far from you. Only do this when your near at them or your behind them)
    Fly-(Only do this when your in a Other floor and the enemy is down you and Make Sure you won't Die when you jump)Jump+land+(Rush if needed)+Nail them.

Dodging and Escaping-(This still Depends on the enemy, if its good then It may not work)
    *Chance of dodging 20% to 100%*Kangaroo(I just Called it)- Jump(sideways)+run*Repeat if Needed*

*chance of Dodging 30% to 100%*(It depends on the enemy)Notnamed-Crouch+jump+(Move if In a Emergency)+*repeat if needed*

*50% to 100%*Escape(From Other Floor)- Run+Jump from other Floor(Make sure you don't die)+Run+Hide+Complete Escape

*10% to 100%*-Rushide-Run+Hide

*100% of Undetection if Done Right* Bunnyhop- crouch+jump

*50% to 100%* Long Bunny hop: Crouch+jump+run or walk+crouch+jump*if needed.* (Repeat if needed)

GR side- Keep alert, When a Ghost is in front of you, JUMPbackwards. NEVER TRY TO RUN and Turn Your Back away. BCS IT's FASTer then you.
    Ghost often camps near the bomb, Blast a grenade in the bomb and Blast a Smoke Bomb and Shoot all corners and Often Hiding spots. Make Sure your Teamates Guard you when there's Still enemy Left and Never Stop Defusing if its close to Exploding, Trust your teamates and don't Shoot the ghost unless your Teamates are Dead.

EM-Same as the S&D guide.

Money Guide
    GP=Things you use to buy Items and weapons.
    ZP=Never Buy this useless shit.

For New player
    When you start the game you get 50k, first you pick a class it really dosent matter which one, so now your down to 46K. You start out with two weapons in your inventory you have 2 weapons a M700(sniper) and a M16(spray), i suggest playing with your M16 until it brakes (don't repair it)once it breaks(or you have enough for the weapon you want)buy that weapon.
    Now repair your weapon EVERY match,now just start ranking up until you get all the bonus (in total 60K) you get all the bonus at rank Staff Sargent 1(Refer Here:Cross Fire ? Free Online FPS ? Rankings for ranks)
    Tip: Sell one grenade.
    Tip 2:Make multiple accounts to try out some weapons

For the Experienced player
    If you haven't done so already and need fast cash sell one of your grenades.
    So your already have a nice rank and a good weapon but you want to save up for a new one , fear not there is a way.
    There are 3 ways to get GP after staff Sargent 1 for all of these you need to put all of your weapons in your storage, so that only your knife and your grenade are in your bag.

The first way is to play crossroad, you get guns in cross road so you don't need your own, this way your gun isn't breaking and your getting the full GP (because you don't have to repair).

The second way is to play ghost mode, its easier to play on the ghost side but you can play GR too since they wont be shooting you.

The third way is to get some friends and make a knife only game, this way you get kills and don't have to repair.

Tip:if you have a pistol and you're a pro sniper try not to use it in pub games to prevent from breaking it.
    Original Poster is Krishna[BANNED]

Zombie Guide
    I as you see Has stopped playing Cf and Has never Played Zombie mode b4. So I'm gonna use Headshawt's Guide.
    So anyways if your really sucking at zombie mode in the Japanese/Vietnamese/Chinese version, i can help.

Zombie description
    Main zombes are red, there bigger and fatter then normal. The main zombies have these claw things on there back. they got 5,000 HP so beware.

Secondary Zombies- Same thing except they have tube things on there back and they got 2,000 HP.

They give you 20 seconds to prepare for the infection so make use. There are 2 ways you can use your 20 seconds wisely.

1. Wait it out.. This may seem stupid but its really smart. Ususally people will bunch up in groups too early and if one of them are infected they infect the whole group. So hide away from people and wait to see who gets infected and who doesnt, so you know who to group up with.

2. Glitch, yes 20 seconds is plenty of time to boost your fellow teamates up to high spots or just plain glitch into areas. 13 zone is good for boosting since u cna boost up to the high areas and interest is good cuz u can jump on the lamp posts and u'll outlast your teamates and the zombies for a while.

Weapons:
    Bringing the wrong weapons to zombie mode is stupid.

best weapon for the situation is M60 ADv with 150/300 Ammo. it only costs 59,000 GP.

dont bring a shotty, weapons taht have low ammo such as the Kriss super v or the uzi

bring the golden m4 because its accurate and it has more ammo than regular m4.

any other weapon is fine really. i reccomend getting an awm and camping on the high spots in 13 zone unless they group up which is a good time to whip out a deagle not anacodna.
    Setting up Hacks
    Here
    And Here!

Decreasing Lag Guide
    This guide will tell you how to decrease lag in the fps game Crossfire.
    When you lag a lot, three things maybe at fault; your internet, your computer, or your location.

Computer:
    1. You don't meet the requirements. Make sure you have a good graphics card, a good amount of memory, and a good processor. This game is very memory intensive, and especially when you're hacking you might get a memory leak, thus slowing down your game.

2. Don't have too many things running in the background that you don't need. Use game booster to solve that, Game Booster | Faster Play, Free Download | Free Game Accelerator Download

3. If you have vista, i would reccomend turning off aero temporarily. It uses too much memory than needed and will cause lag.

to disable aero, go to desktop, right click on personalise,do windows color and appearance option, yo can disable transparency or go to classic appearance options. Do anything other than aero. IF you want to keep aero, then just right click on your crossfire shortuct, do properties, compatibilty, and tick disable dekstop compisition. It will disable aero while u play crossfire or any game and then turn aero back on when your done.

Internet:
    1. Get better internet, if your current one lags you alot.
    2. Make sure your not playing on wireless, that may also lag you, its better to play on a desktop.
    3. If you have more than one person playing on your connection, wait till their done or tell them to GTFO.

1. Move to canada to get the best connection or to the west coast of America, because thats where the 2 servers are located.
    Original Poster is Headshawt

Credits:
    Me
    Headshawt
    Susuke16
    Toxin
    Krishna

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoP_KiLLaH For This Useful Post:

dsv.13 (12-16-2009),greathamza (12-24-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Wink

lol really this is an ultimate cf guide

Thanks
    CBF To read it but loads of people have made stuff like this.
    Made by me.
    {X}
    {X}
    {X}

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by PoP_KiLLaH View Post
    Alright.... Its sad to say this but i'll be quiting Mpgh. Thanks for all The help and Support. Its really Nice to be here.
    This is My last Thread.
    I was a Crossfire Player for a Long Time. I was Playing Crossfire 6Months after Its making.
    It was Owned by Subagames before. It was alot better than this new z8fags.
    I quited Crossfire Because Its Too Boring and It sucks now.
    I'm Now Playing Gunz.
    Factor
    You Probably Like to play cf if your reading this. Your Probably Playing Cf like others. You Kill, You Kill For your Goddamn Bullsh1t Ego. You kill to WIN that's what you do. But I Play For fun. I don't care If I Die, I don't Whine That he's Hacking or any shit until I really SEE him hacking. I hardly Even say Anything.
    I Really Hate it when People Whine Saying : "WallHacker!, Please Recruit me to your Clan! and other whining Shit Begging or Complaining" Don't Be Stupid. Don't Underestimate People , Don't Say Shit to people that your saying they're Noobs coz You pwn them. Don't Be EGOIC. Don't Whine When You lose. Not all People are so good and Not all people are Bad. Be Satisfied That You Have a Computer, A sofa, a House. Why do People buy Zp? Its bcs they want to be cool, To be eGOIc. Super weapons,Axes and Character Bonus Whore. Don't Be Egoic. I'm sure it will help you accomplish many things if you don't Boost Your Ego. Just Play Normal, Sleep well and Study Hard.

Hacking
    People Make Hacks Because They Can't Play Good or They're Too lazy.
    Right Now Look at the gaming world. So many Games with Hacks and Companies Spending Thousands of Dollars just to Remove These.

If You Like to hack then skip this Part.

Hacking Games is BAD.(In my suggestion).Hacking Shows That You Play for your EGO. Players get dissapointed about this. IT shows that Your A Kid who can't even Play normal and Its Really Not fun. You hack, You Play To win. Not For Fun. So my Opinion is Not To hack.

Weapon Guide

Original Poster Is Headshawt
    Best Guns for Modes:
    TD-Get the guns that Are Fast Reloading,Something with Much Recoil (If Your a Beginner and Not a Good Aimer) or Guns That Are Fast Shooting enough(Like Smg's and Rifles coz You don't want to Use Shotguns in TDs),Grenades,(Any Handgun) and (Any sniper).

GM-This Is the Best Mode on Cf for Egoic Players.The Best place to own and Show that Your a Egoic Bastard.
    BL side-Use either Knife or Zp shit, Its Your Choice.
    GR side- Use Weapons Like Smgs,Rifles that are Fast enough to kill a ghost in 10 seconds or You can Use Shotguns if your a Camper.

S&D- This is also The Pro's Favorite place.
    Use Guns with less Recoil and spread in this map(Guns that are Not For noobs). Bcs alot of Good players usually play this Mode.

Freeforall- Use Whatever Guns You want in this Mode.

EM-same as S&D, but you can Use whatever you want.

Mode Guides
    S&D- Always be Alerted, Snipers and Campers can be anywhere. When Fighting make sure Cover yourself to a wall or a Barricade when you reload, You don't want Enemies Shooting you when your Reloading.Grenades are Important, Don't Hesitate on Using Them.Make Sure A teamate Covers you when Your Defusing if They're Still Enemies Left.

TD-The Best Thing to do in this mode is Keep your Deathrate as low as Possible.NEVER RUN TO THE ENEMIES CAMP ALONE LIKE A CRAZY RETARDED NOOB.Stick With your Teamates, Cover Yourself, Stay out from Grenades and Snipers and Don't Think of others, If they say Your a noob coz your Fighting like a Noob, IGNORE them. Think for yourself, not others. Fuck them. Just Ignore the chatbox. They're Just saying your a noob coz they're jealous to you or Angry to you coz your Owning them.

GM
    BL Side- Only Run when you don't see any Gr, You don't want them hearing you. Don't Slash and Charge like a Retard, wait for them then Nail Them.
    IF you Missed, Run if You think You Don't got the Chance to Hit him again. Then hide , wait and Rape Them. If you see A Hacker then Change ur Tactic.(ONLY DO THESE TO HACKERS, But Still I don't recommend this style).
    Rush Hackers-Run+nail(Never do this if they're Far from you. Only do this when your near at them or your behind them)
    Fly-(Only do this when your in a Other floor and the enemy is down you and Make Sure you won't Die when you jump)Jump+land+(Rush if needed)+Nail them.

Dodging and Escaping-(This still Depends on the enemy, if its good then It may not work)
    *Chance of dodging 20% to 100%*Kangaroo(I just Called it)- Jump(sideways)+run*Repeat if Needed*

*chance of Dodging 30% to 100%*(It depends on the enemy)Notnamed-Crouch+jump+(Move if In a Emergency)+*repeat if needed*

*50% to 100%*Escape(From Other Floor)- Run+Jump from other Floor(Make sure you don't die)+Run+Hide+Complete Escape

*10% to 100%*-Rushide-Run+Hide

*100% of Undetection if Done Right* Bunnyhop- crouch+jump

*50% to 100%* Long Bunny hop: Crouch+jump+run or walk+crouch+jump*if needed.* (Repeat if needed)

GR side- Keep alert, When a Ghost is in front of you, JUMPbackwards. NEVER TRY TO RUN and Turn Your Back away. BCS IT's FASTer then you.
    Ghost often camps near the bomb, Blast a grenade in the bomb and Blast a Smoke Bomb and Shoot all corners and Often Hiding spots. Make Sure your Teamates Guard you when there's Still enemy Left and Never Stop Defusing if its close to Exploding, Trust your teamates and don't Shoot the ghost unless your Teamates are Dead.

EM-Same as the S&D guide.

Money Guide
    GP=Things you use to buy Items and weapons.
    ZP=Never Buy this useless shit.

Original Poster is Krishna[BANNED]

Zombie Guide
    I as you see Has stopped playing Cf and Has never Played Zombie mode b4. So I'm gonna use Headshawt's Guide.

Setting up Hacks
    Here
    And Here!

Decreasing Lag Guide

Original Poster is Headshawt

Credits:
    Me
    Headshawt
    Susuke16
    Toxin
    Krishna
    to much to read and you wanna us to press thanks
    by>Copy-Paste sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Um repost much???

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...resources.html

choob use search button before you post

Thanks
    Negative??
    Made by me.
    {X}
    {X}
    {X}

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    naw it isnt... he reposted hes spamming

and this guide isnt even his he didnt even help to make it he just did ctrl c+v what a choob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Pretty extensive guide man. Props

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Cowl thnx !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ignas2297 For This Useful Post:

powerjoint3 (02-15-2010)