I found this old ct uav hack .

Code:
    <Offset>54C</Offset>  
    <Offset>45C</Offset>  
    <Offset>AC</Offset>
    <Offset>50</Offset>
    <Offset>3C</Offset>
    I know from ccman32 other post the last offset is now 588
    I think i understand most of these offsets problem is i think the uav hacks sdk is obsolete .
    So no matter how much i look the offsets will be wrong . I assume this because
    the offset i mentioned for the pwnclass differs from his post to the hacks sdk .
    which is a real b!@ch lol.
    I know there is another sdk ue3 dumper released here but It loos as if the classes are named differently .
    that is confusing me cause it leaves me unsure which is correct .
    that and the fact i have never done anything like this .
    It feels like trying to write a poem in french without knowing one word in french .
    P.S I was attempting to make it with cheat engine not by coding an sdk hack .

- - - Updated - - -

I have been trying i see the last offset is now 588 at least ugh
    We're giving you the tips and tools to facilitate, not only for a simple UAV hack, but to make much more than just that.

Generating an SDK is actually quite simple, and I would help you, but I'm gonna be busy over the next week so I really can't help at this time.

But really, it's just reversing the core classes (UObject, UStruct, UEnum, UClass, UFunction, UProperty...), and they are pretty simple to reverse, if you just follow TFL's tutorial.

Btw, the SDK is gonna have a ton of errors (+100) that you are gonna have to manually patch, but it's just removing duplicated structures.

EDIT: About the UAV hack via CE, I'm not sure what that pointer would lead to, the method we're giving you is looping through pawns, while this method only involves changing a single bit.
    Last edited by R3DDOT; 09-11-2015 at 05:21 AM.