Thanks

[Question] VB.Net write memory method

Hello

Hey guys so it's as the tittle says so i wanna make a memory write program (wanna make a trainer) on s4league but the client changes the static address every time i open it. in other words i used that address to write it "0x0124567" but when i opened the client again the address is changed to '0x1965125" so i want a way to edit the address with the base address not the static address. i mean like this s4client+the base address of the static address"

i'm sorry to ask that but i hope any one help me out.

Thanks
    Last edited by Hunter; 02-02-2016 at 03:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki200 View Post
    Hello

Hey guys so it's as the tittle says so i wanna make a memory write program (wanna make a trainer) on s4league but the client changes the static address every time i open it. in other words i used that address to write it "0x0124567" but when i opened the client again the address is changed to '0x1965125" so i want a way to edit the address with the base address not the static address. i mean like this s4client+the base address of the static address"

Thanks
    You do not have the static address you have the dynamic address first off . Static is the base address what you are finding is the dynamic one . Have you tried searching pointers ? Do you know what that is ? Are you able to use cheat engine on this game ? I need to know these things first off .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HOOSIER For This Useful Post:

Kurosaki200 (08-31-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    You do not have the static address you have the dynamic address first off . Static is the base address what you are finding is the dynamic one . Have you tried searching pointers ? Do you know what that is ? Are you able to use cheat engine on this game ? I need to know these things first off .

Well, it's the static address but the client changes it's first 2 bytes but the base address is the same and no i don't wanna use the pointers. ofc i can use cheat engine on the game and i have an advanced reverse engineering skills. but i'm not so skilled with programming stuff so i wanna start with VB.Net as a start.

as example this is the address S4Client.exe+57F91C" but in my vb.net i can't write it like dis so i have to use it like this 018FF91C so the client changes 2 or more bytes that's why i wanna a source to use it as a base address.

- - - Updated - - -

any help here guys ?

PS: S4League is protected by XignCode anti cheat
    Last edited by Kurosaki200; 08-31-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    ccman32 has a trainer in the source code thread it includes a video on how to set set it for any game . You will need to add 400000 to the address . Per his instructions in his video

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki200 View Post
    Hello

Thanks
    you need to do at least two pointer scans to get a good pointer .