Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

If anyone plays Vindictus on the EAST server and Tera on the LAKE OF TEARS server~~

I am wanting to trade my Vindictus account for tera gold/items. Brand new here and this is kinda far fetched but I blew up my weapons on vindictus and dont have an urge to play anymore. I might be willing to trade on a different Tera server but I'm not fond of starting a new character. On vindictus I have all end game regina armor fused to cosmetics. Several parts enchanted. 6 inventory slots full of mats etc. 3 of the 35$ outfitters with 2Bal and 10% in town movement speed. In all my vindictus account has about 600m gold and 150$ worth of items. (Not pure gold it tended to get spent on random shit) Lol. I'm not looking for anything huge on tera just something, saying as Ill never play vindictus again. Hopefully I find someone. I have skype and facebook and all that jazz and have done many real life money trades/game trades over the past couple years. Just PM or post here please Willing to negotiate for any kind of deal!!

Thanks
    I have an account on tera very good if you add me skype istok27 interece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kinberr2 View Post
    I have an account on tera very good if you add me skype istok27 interece
    Just send you a request. Name is Robert. Skype is Control2066

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for offers in case this one falls through.

- - - Updated - - -

Still available!! Previous offer had no gold whatsoever literally 0 and was on a different server. Information was exchanged neither party was ripped off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOMan2006 View Post
    I am wanting to trade my Vindictus account for tera gold/items. Brand new here and this is kinda far fetched but I blew up my weapons on vindictus and dont have an urge to play anymore. I might be willing to trade on a different Tera server but I'm not fond of starting a new character. On vindictus I have all end game regina armor fused to cosmetics. Several parts enchanted. 6 inventory slots full of mats etc. 3 of the 35$ outfitters with 2Bal and 10% in town movement speed. In all my vindictus account has about 600m gold and 150$ worth of items. (Not pure gold it tended to get spent on random shit) Lol. I'm not looking for anything huge on tera just something, saying as Ill never play vindictus again. Hopefully I find someone. I have skype and facebook and all that jazz and have done many real life money trades/game trades over the past couple years. Just PM or post here please Willing to negotiate for any kind of deal!!

Bump!! Still up for trade. Previous person was interested but the differences in our accounts was kinda obvious. xD