There is this game called Dragon Mania Legends and it's really intense , I got this game on windows 10 after I installed it I didn't have any games so i was just checking on the store and was curious about this game and it turned out to be a very good game it's not actually easy that's why it's with microtransaction it's a very hard game but it's really good not that kinda candy crush game or any other popular facebook games , so as we talking about the hacking Candy crush saga was something impossible to hack but I found a way how to and after 20 days trying so hard and made it work and now i'm not playing that game anymore I just gave the hack to all my family members and now the neighbors are jealous , Guys this is a big thing If anyone could hack this out , if you wanna share it for free and get donations then ok but if you really wanna win some money contact me skype: flamurihp and also i'm not saying to make it with monthly payments but i can get you real donations and not make it that public but after all we will share it on Mpgh after a week or 2 .. anyone try it out it's really hard to work something on it so it's a challenge.