Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserr View Post
    you havn't been doing gfx for 8 years kid
    no1 here is that stupid
    That's mindblowingly hilarious. I'm bored.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by songkipark View Post

That's mindblowingly hilarious. I'm bored.

I'll get started on all of your signatures soon. It is the holidays, which after I am getting married. So things are really hectic haha But I'll get started soooon!

---
    Seriously, the flaming is getting annoying. And don't ever call me kid. I'm not a kid. I deserve more respect than that. I'm offering a service for free and no one asked for any opinions revolving around negativity. So please stop. Everyone. Let it go and be adults, I've explained myself already. If you don't like my work don't criticize me and keep it to yourself, what matters is the person I made it for likes it. So get over yourselves. Happy Holidays.
    Last edited by ScathDeSolas; 12-23-2009 at 07:08 PM.
    Cryofuze Developments - Music, Promotions, Web Design, Web Hosting, Game Development, 3D Design, Game Server Hosting, Teamspeak Hosting, Entertainment, Merchandise, Marketing, Community, Flash Design, and tons more.

Thanks
    No offense but it looks like all you do is custom fonts and pen tooling.. :|

Good job though I guess, people seem to like it..

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post

i agree, but they turn out pretty good

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hey Scruffy I think your sig is AWESOME, his results are pretty/very good
    Get The Fuck Out.

[img]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/gtfo.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post

Appreciate the comment thank you! Mainly effects and image altering. For signatures on this website at least. If I'm getting paid I go all out. These are just for fun. For free none the less lol So I'm limiting myself, I don't plan on creating an "amazing" work of art for a hacking site signature haha That's just silly.

Very perceptive though! But I do do custom fonts, I also make my own. Other than that just using the basic main tools of Photoshop and Corel combined. I'm rusty with Corel as I explained, I don't understand it yet fully. I'll get the hang of it after X-Mas and after I get married in January. The tutorials will start up again.

As I said, no complaints from those that use the sigs, therefore I wont stop. Regardless of the flame. There will always be people who disagree in life, just grin and bare it.
    Last edited by ScathDeSolas; 12-23-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    Cryofuze Developments - Music, Promotions, Web Design, Web Hosting, Game Development, 3D Design, Game Server Hosting, Teamspeak Hosting, Entertainment, Merchandise, Marketing, Community, Flash Design, and tons more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    like no offence if ur making a sig for someone shouldnt u try and make it as good as u can, well thats wat i do

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hey i was wondering if you could make me a wallpaper with a city scape ,
    surprise me

ps . can you puut nvines on the bottom right corner pls

tyy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    like no offence if ur making a sig for someone shouldnt u try and make it as good as u can, well thats wat i do
    When you get my age you realize it doesn't matter. If I'm not getting paid I'm not spending hours or more than ten minutes. I have a job and responsibilities. If people like what I give them as they get it, great! If not then there are tons of others on here who'd offer more time.
    Last edited by ScathDeSolas; 12-23-2009 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ScathDeSolas View Post
    When you get my age you realize it doesn't matter. If I'm not getting paid I'm not spending hours or more than ten minutes. I have a job and responsibilities. If people like what I give them as they get it, great! If not then there are tons of others on here who'd offer more time.
    i understand that i just think if ur doing something for someone u should do it as well as u can, i mean in the title u put pro requests but none of these look pro

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScathDeSolas View Post
    So i take it that your 11 years old. If you were mature then you'd know the responsibility of doing some thing for someone. Doesn't matter if they like or not you should put your effort into making it. You made the offer, you gotta commit to the responsibility.

Also if you were a real gfx designer you'd also realize putting your effort into everything you make, makes you a lot better.

So i doubt any of what you stated is true. You just sound like a jackass.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

So i take it that your 11 years old. If you were mature then you'd know the responsibility of doing some thing for someone. Doesn't matter if they like or not you should put your effort into making it. You made the offer, you gotta commit to the responsibility.

Also if you were a real gfx designer you'd also realize putting your effort into everything you make, makes you a lot better.

well said bro

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

you r absouloutely (srry if it is written wrong) right.
    If sb requests a sig from me, i try to do my best, so the dude will be happy with it.

Dude requests a sig>i make it so good as i can>dude is happy>dude can say around, that Ali G made me this sig>if ppl like the work i made for him, they will ask a sig for themselves.

It must work like this...

I made a sig for !Cerealkiller, Leetdragons100 saw it and said, that he liked that, and requested a sig from me.

And btw.

Where is my Assassins Creed sig that i requested?It has been a week or so and i havent got it yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Jeesh.. people don't pay for there signature's.. he could ask money for a signature you know.. be happy that you got it free and the person who reqeusts the signature needs to wait a little bit. People got a life you know? chill out...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by brucevduyn View Post
    Jeesh.. people don't pay for there signature's.. he could ask money for a signature you know.. be happy that you got it free and the person who reqeusts the signature needs to wait a little bit. People got a life you know? chill out...
    Money for a sig?? PFFF...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast