"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Merging Hack Clients??

Is there a way I can take multiple hacks from different hack clients and merge them together to make my own, if so, how? And could anyone help me, I just wanna put a few hacks together like 5-6 from different clients, and have a smaller compiled ones for SkyWars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronGamez View Post
    Is there a way I can take multiple hacks from different hack clients and merge them together to make my own, if so, how? And could anyone help me, I just wanna put a few hacks together like 5-6 from different clients, and have a smaller compiled ones for SkyWars.
    Yes and no. If you have the source code for the clients then yes. If no then no. Unless the its not obfuscated. However, you could always skid away the things that are online. Just copy and paste them into the project. Hope and pray to the all mighty lord Satan that it works and hey presto!

Quote Originally Posted by freko190 View Post
    Yes you can, you need eclipse and all of its components, I could prob do that for you for some $.
    Why eclipse? Dude do you even notepad.exe? There are better IDEs than eclipse.. Well depends upon a person. I prefer notepad tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wampwire View Post
    Yes and no. If you have the source code for the clients then yes. If no then no. Unless the its not obfuscated. However, you could always skid away the things that are online. Just copy and paste them into the project. Hope and pray to the all mighty lord Satan that it works and hey presto!

Why eclipse? Dude do you even notepad.exe? There are better IDEs than eclipse.. Well depends upon a person. I prefer notepad tho.

I like eclipse the most rn and to be honest I never used notepad for it, and prob wont unless eclipse starts habing issues

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by freko190 View Post
    I like eclipse the most rn and to be honest I never used notepad for it, and prob wont unless eclipse starts habing issues
    Jokes aside, I prefer the IntelliJ Idea. Have a try at it