Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by zeler View Post
    laisse moi te dire la prochaine fois k t aura envie d ma parler tu leve la amin ok cousin !!! j te l dis tt de suit ie te pisse dessus gros naz !! Have a gd day .
    So, you're going to be childish and speak into another langauge?

Humor.

Again, where is your source, what is this proof?

Where is this posted at?

Link?

If you can't provide a link or a source, then your 'facts' are proven false as you can't provide proof from a NON-pro-Palestinian source, a non-anti-Israel or anti-Zionism, or anti-Judism site. As this is a form of propaganda.

Also, you insulted your own intelligant, when trying to seems to sound smart via copy and paste, you just added in fake crap to the thing.

Judging from your 'sources' it is strictly anti-Zionism, anti-Judism, and anti-Israel rather then speaking then a neutral form as many new sites and education sites should speak, you spreak as anti, which clearly prove that your sources are fake, flawed, and utterly childish and dumb to even bring up.

No Jews unless they are Rejection Jews (Those rejecting the Jewish faith and culture or hate it). No Jew would dare say that Israel does not have the right to live, therefore YOU ARE WRONG, State of Israel is the JEWISH HOMELAND, I am sure they are not going to say, "Nah Israel sucks" when it is in the Torah and the Bible.

Once again, you're proven wrong.

All your 'facts' are fake, they don't make sense, they are merely copy and paste from.

A. A anti-Israeli, anti-Zionism, and anti-Judism sites.
    B. You copy and paste things to make them seems like you're right, but then again you're wrong.
    C. You never been to the conflict, I know what is going on, so please don't lecture me about the conflict, touching how you talk about my son dying when he is born, I doubt it but I am sure he'll healthy, I shall even send a postcard with my ass pictured on it for you to kiss. D. My family came from Poland, my grandfather fought during the Warsaw Uprising and moved to Israel.
    D. Iraq invaded Kuwait for oil, not lands, he lost, get over it.

Thanks
    hold on was tha for u !!! tha was for the sir complaining about ma grammar ! soo at less he can still get tha message !! does he speak arabic or french or spanish don t so but i do ! and i m sure he speaks another languge tha i don t so tha ts not really barrier t not communicate !!
    I ll tell u know some u are my ennemy sir ppl like u are the lowest scum human version ever (sry) ! u r not even jew which i won t arguee with u about it would be like pissing in sand . You sire are the cream of racisme (9erd w 7anzir) ! With all my heart i wish u gd luck in life cuz i promise u i ll have a real ruff one !
    Mea Shearim that s wer my mom s grand mo from !! u from POLAND ( KHAZAR) lol yee u r jew .
    Man u just don t get i don t wanna be right i just wanna fuk u up sooo bad ! Man i ll give u another 5 yrs hamas from south hizb allah from north u rat s will be packing back .
    u want link s give me 20 minutes to get home i ll flooded u wink s books pashkalva s !! btw i have a honnest job a car dealer not like u paid per comment .
    HAVE A NICE DAY OFFICER.
    Yes i m anti-israel anti zionisme buuut NOOT ANTI JUDAISM ! u should stop talkin about judaim and start talkin about kabbala and sodomi and goyim s .... !!!

Thanks
    the palestines were bombed every day.
    did u see that the palestines army bombed israel?
    Im not againt the judaisim but against these morder the israelis

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by zeler View Post
    hold on was tha for u !!! tha was for the sir complaining about ma grammar ! soo at less he can still get tha message !! does he speak arabic or french or spanish don t so but i do ! and i m sure he speaks another languge tha i don t so tha ts not really barrier t not communicate !!
    I ll tell u know some u are my ennemy sir ppl like u are the lowest scum human version ever (sry) ! u r not even jew which i won t arguee with u about it would be like pissing in sand . You sire are the cream of racisme (9erd w 7anzir) ! With all my heart i wish u gd luck in life cuz i promise u i ll have a real ruff one !
    Mea Shearim that s wer my mom s grand mo from !! u from POLAND ( KHAZAR) lol yee u r jew .
    Man u just don t get i don t wanna be right i just wanna fuk u up sooo bad ! Man i ll give u another 5 yrs hamas from south hizb allah from north u rat s will be packing back .
    u want link s give me 20 minutes to get home i ll flooded u wink s books pashkalva s !! btw i have a honnest job a car dealer not like u paid per comment .
    HAVE A NICE DAY OFFICER.
    Yes i m anti-israel anti zionisme buuut NOOT ANTI JUDAISM ! u should stop talkin about judaim and start talkin about kabbala and sodomi and goyim s .... !!!
    Where the proof?

I'm a scum?

Awesome.

I am Jewish, only God can say I am not, not some kid.

I'm racist?

What proof that I am racist? I belives that Muslims and Jews can coexist as oone unifed community, yup that is some hardcore racism right there.

Yeah, I am sure the Hamas will get enough manpower and firepower to do that, mmhmm. Sure.

Problem is, when you try and quotes things from the Jewish Bible like the city of Sodomy and all that shit, it makes you less intelligant that what you're trying to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by jasnwq View Post
    the palestines were bombed every day.
    did u see that the palestines army bombed israel?
    Im not againt the judaisim but against these morder the israelis
    Sorry mate, I really hate to prove you wrong.

[edit] Attacks directed against civilians and civilian objects

A rocket is fired from Gaza to Israel in December 2008As stated by several sources, including the UN official and Human Rights Watch report published in August 2009, deliberate and systematic targeting of civilians and civilian objects in southern Israel since 2001 by Palestinian armed groups' rocket attacks violates International Humanitarian Law and amount to war crimes.[100][101] Israeli Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC) note that such attacks contravene the Principle of Distinction, as encapsulated by Article 48 of Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions of 1949: "it is strictly prohibited to direct attacks at civilian objects or civilians not taking a direct part in hostilities".[102] Furthermore, former Canadian justice minister and McGill University law professor, Irwin Cotler, and the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center point out that violation of this prohibition also amounts to a war crime as defined in the Article 8(2)(b)(i) of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.[102][103]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interna...ian_misconduct
    Last edited by Mouzie; 12-27-2009 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks
    I love nazi's because they did all that to jews I HOPE THEY COME BACK

Youtube video:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123