Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

how to make an injector?

okay. listen up. i dont want to make and injector with options or even a window. i want to make an injector made to inject a specific dll, into a specific process.

so say for example, i want ot inject EXEhack.dll, into Engine.exe, using an .exe task with c++. what commands would i need? i mean i doubt it'd be as easy as:

#include <etc>

int main ()

{

system ("find engine.exe");
    system ("inject EXEhack.dll");

}

infact i know the above code is waaaayyyy off.

so, what commands or strings(that's what thier called aren't they? a line of code like 'int main ()'? because i'm alot better at making my own names for things then remembering the real names,....) to do this?

like to find Engine.exe, what command would i use?

and to find a dll would be the same as Engine.exe?

and how would i tell the compiler what to do as injecting? because i'm sure that word has many meanings when it comes to programming.

now once again i dont want to sound like a copy paste noob. so i want ask for the whole source code, i just want the commands i'd need to use, i can figure out the rest...i think....<,<

what about making the exe detect when engine.exe starts?

and one more slightly off topic thing, how would i make an exe show a jpeg or bitmap image on the screen? like not open in windows media or something, just show it on the screen, like a logo or whatever. like say if i made a website called "EXEhacks", (example name <,<) and i made a logo saying "EXE**********" so when someone opened the exe to inject the hack the image shows on teh screen until after the injection.

i'm asking alot i know <,< but bear with me, i'm learning alot easier via threads in the c++ section then via tutorials....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    no one can help? ;'( ima go cry!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I thought someone already explained this to you yesterday?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    I thought someone already explained this to you yesterday?
    that was how to set specific settings for a program. i just used injector as a example. for this i want to make my own exe that will inject a dll, not necessarily an injector like perx or anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Actually, after reading yesterday's posts. I have a new response. SMD.
    Last edited by crushed; 12-20-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Me and Jetamay clearly explained it in your last thread, If you missed it. Go back and check. We explained how to make a DLL injector, and like you said, it's not just a source, only the functions you need to make one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidm44 View Post
    Me and Jetamay clearly explained it in your last thread, If you missed it. Go back and check. We explained how to make a DLL injector, and like you said, it's not just a source, only the functions you need to make one.
    wha..seriously? i saw the posts telling me how to set the settings...i didn't see that post <,< maybe i should get my eyes check before i start programming? nah, i'll do it blind!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by h4x0rswln is back View Post
    wha..seriously? i saw the posts telling me how to set the settings...i didn't see that post <,< maybe i should get my eyes check before i start programming? nah, i'll do it blind!
    Here you go
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/102...ml#post1357326

That was my explanation, a few posts down is Jetamay's.