Thread: Banned

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Banned

Dear MPGH Its Lilly

I got banned for scamming.

In 2013 my boyfriend named Lorenzo De Laet has been banned permanently from MPGH see this thread: www mpgh net/forum/showthread.php?t=758480

Apparently he spoke with some kind of MOD who said "You are allowed to open a new account". The account he opened was "GameStore". He sold game keys and eBooks. See this thread For example: www mpgh net/forum/showthread.php?t=784411 and here www mpgh net/forum/showthread.php?t=761436

In 2014 I "took over" since he stopped selling eBooks/games on MPGH. I had a lot of spare time so I decided to maintain the stores. My English skills were really poor and he basically responded and dealt to/with customers at all times.

Later in 2014 I quitted MPGH since my boyfriend didn't felt like helping me with MPGH anymore, he claimed it to be boring and a waste of time.

Now I am back since a couple of weeks. My English skills have definitely improved and I decided to sell eBooks and get to know the community.

Now you might not give a shit about all the above since you will probably think "You can claim it was your boyfriend" bla bla bla...

Well, to prove I am not the "scammer" you claim me to be I wish to point out I've made plenty of deals in the market place and always provided what people paid me for.
    Also I will try to get in touch with the victim mrBombast (Lorenzo) scammed and provide a full refund (26.5 USD). His MPGH name is vmfrench96
    Found it on this thread: www mpgh net/forum/showthread.php?t=758480

I've added a Jon Negetier (name on the screen shots he provided) on skype located in Australia, Sydney.
    gyazo com/02c79ef76d0974a28a5482db13f49aa5

Me and my boyfriend tried to find the victim in his skype friend list: lorenzo.de.laet and were able to find the conversation he had with the victim: gyazo com/d127e65e920b0f15d5cf04c5649c7647

Liz, Dave84311 or any other Staff/Mod could you possibly check it the IP of vmfrench96 correspondents with the one of this skype profile:
    gyazo com/9b816793c344558e497260458573ddce -> Just to be sure

If so I will be waiting for him to add me on my skype: Lilly_MPGH and I'll refund the amount mrBombast owes him.

Could the permanent penalty on the account Lilly be removed and replaced with a temporary Market Place blacklist?

If any other proof has to be provided, please let me know!

I apologies in the name of my boyfriend.

Thanks MPGH Staff and members.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Banned by site owner, you will have to wait for him to deal with this.

Before anyone else posts with their two cents.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846979

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (09-12-2015),Bunbunbunz (09-13-2015),Cataclypse (09-12-2015),Color (09-16-2015),DarkLordXYZ (09-16-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (09-12-2015),Hunter (09-12-2015),[MPGH]Jim Morrison (09-12-2015),[MPGH]Jov (09-13-2015),LillyBan (09-13-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Banned by site owner, you will have to wait for him to deal with this.

Before anyone else posts with their two cents.

www mpgh net/forum/showthread.php?t=846979

I'd also like to add the following to the thread:
    If the user does not accept me on Skype, than I will be refunding the $26.5 USD to the community. Staff or a general vote will decide whether the refund will be to MPGH (Donation) or a giveaway (eBooks/Gamekeys/PayPalMoney/BTC).

I take this case seriously and would not like to be known as a scammer. I hope the community and staff appreciates this gesture!

If anyone has any suggestions regarding the "community refund"... Every kind of input is very welcome in my INBOX (this account) and not on the thread as Liz mentioned. I would not want anyone to receive an infraction because of me!
    Last edited by LillyBan; 09-13-2015 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyBan View Post

I'd also like to add the following to the thread:
    If the user does not accept me on Skype, than I will be refunding the $26.5 USD to the community. Staff or a general vote will decide whether the refund will be to MPGH (Donation) or a giveaway (eBooks/Gamekeys/PayPalMoney/BTC).

I take this case seriously and would not like to be known as a scammer. I hope the community and staff appreciates this gesture!

If anyone has any suggestions regarding the "community refund"... Every kind of input is very welcome in my INBOX (this account) and not on the thread as Liz mentioned. I would not want anyone to receive an infraction because of me!
    Sorry that you're banned, but Dave is gone for a while (2 days) so not sure what happened to him. You'll have to wait for his response because he's the one who banned you.

He claimed that you were a user that was banned for scamming before which will follow to, ban evading.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FanticSteal For This Useful Post:

Bunbunbunz (09-13-2015),LillyBan (09-14-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post

Sorry that you're banned, but Dave is gone for a while (2 days) so not sure what happened to him. You'll have to wait for his response because he's the one who banned you.

He claimed that you were a user that was banned for scamming before which will follow to, ban evading.
    Its okay, I can wait

Thanks
    @Dave84311 could you please check this dispute? I've sent other proof too you over Skype (Lilly_MPGH). Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by LillyBan; 09-16-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Reviewing your account and previous accounts, I doubt the whole boyfriend story.

mrBombast, ranger103, ranger104, MineCraftHack_ER, Combat Arms Store are all accounts that are related to your account and if you want to be unbanned, all reported scams related to those accounts have to be refunded or given away with giveaways.

In any case, if you do choose to refund the users you scammed a blacklist will still be in effect.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (09-17-2015),Bunbunbunz (09-21-2015),Hunter (09-17-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Reviewing your account and previous accounts, I doubt the whole boyfriend story.

mrBombast, ranger103, ranger104, MineCraftHack_ER, Combat Arms Store are all accounts that are related to your account and if you want to be unbanned, all reported scams related to those accounts have to be refunded or given away with giveaways.

In any case, if you do choose to refund the users you scammed a blacklist will still be in effect.
    Hey Dave, thanks for checking my dispute.

I am sorry to hear you don't believe me. The boyfriend story is in fact true, ofc. I can not prove you he was the scammer and I get that.
    I just made a call to my boyfriend and he told me @MineCraftHack_ER is in fact an account of his and he told me he never scammed anyone with the account. He had positive intentions (not sure why he made the account).

ranger103 & ranger104 are accounts he made to promote his own business https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ight=ranger104 which is against the rules ofc and pretty stupid.

He can not recall "Combat Arms Store" to be an account related to his. He doubts any scams/fraud happened on any of the accounts you listed except mrBombast. Though it has been a while so if he is mistaking make sure to let me know.

I will refund his victims and will accept a temporary blacklist. How long would this blacklist take? And is there anyway I could decrease the duration of the blacklist?

Thanks in advance @Dave84311 !!!

Thanks

Giveaway thread has been created: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...731&p=10966129
    Blacklist will start from of 09-12-2015 right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    the "packages" of ebooks are total bs just saying. idk but im sure you need to giveaway things thats worth the same like $26.5 pp or games worth that much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You can't give away your own ebooks; to add to that, I still have to go through all the accounts and determine how much has been scammed.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (09-21-2015),Bunbunbunz (09-21-2015),Hunter (09-21-2015),LillyBan (09-21-2015)

Thanks
    You can't give away your own ebooks; to add to that, I still have to go through all the accounts and determine how much has been scammed.

Okay, sorry didn't knew that. Various members told me eBooks would be sufficient. Will giveaway 26.5 USD PayPal Balance (or more which I doubt) in honor of mrBombast's victims. Will also donate to MPGH for the same amount and try to contribute as much as I possibly can. I hope you see I take this matter very seriously and I hope I can earn your trust and respect.

Thanks for the time and effort you already put into this dispute @Dave84311 I really do appreciate it

Thanks
    @Dave84311 any news? Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Hey @Dave84311 it has been another week now. Could you check the accounts and give me some more detailed instructions about the giveaway?

Some questions:
    - Do I do the giveaway on my mail account ( @Lilly ) or on this alt.
    - Will the blacklist start from of the day I was banned? (Since I am banned for almost a month now)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyBan View Post
    - Will the blacklist start from of the day I was banned? (Since I am banned for almost a month now)
    from what i know, it doesnt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast