Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Help Me Update my AFK Bot

Hello Guys, I'm here to make an AFK Bot V3, including all the features of V2, only without the failures. I'm using new meathods to manipulate the keyboard and mouse, but I need some help from you guys. Basically I need screenshots of dailogues and modes. Since my AFK bot relies a lot on pixel RGB detection.

When my AFK bot scans a certain pixel on the screen, it will get its RGB value. The value will tell which window the AFK Bot is in and what mode. I need a couple of people to take screenshots for me.

Here is what I need:

A screenshot of a Friend Request Dialogue.
    A screenshot of the error you get when you try to go into a sniper only game without a sniper.
    A screenshot of the score card when you leveled up, to see the dialogue boxes that say what you unlocked.
    Game Lobby Screenshot after you leveled.
    Help on my AFK Bot Logic Flow Map.

The AFK Bot Logic Flow Map is basically what I created for the AFK Bot to follow, it shows what would it do in certain conditions, it makes everything easier on my brain. As of now, its my first flow map I used to plan out a program and I'm pretty sure there are a lot more conditions such as a friend dialogue request and such, and I need people to help me out on what other conditions there would be. Here is what I have so far and if you guys could help me, I would credit you on my AFK Bot (I do not guarentee that it will ever be done because I might get dis-interested)

Flow Map:

[IMG]https://i686.photobucke*****m/albums/vv226/1231mike1321/FlowMap-1.png[/IMG]

(If Match and No match means, the AFK bot checks the modes and see if it matches the modes its supposed to join. Ex. If it is a fireteam game, and the user did not select to play fireteam, it will go to No Match)

(Leave/Return/Exit Game Lobby means to return to the lobby where you can select which room to Join)

(If Timeout means, if the game hasn't started in ex. 10 seconds, it will leave the game)

If you can help me at all, post it here with your ideas, comments or screenshots.

For those who help me, I will select a few of you to try out the final product before I release to fix bugs. (ex. Run it overnight or run it for 1 hr to see what part it gets stuck on.)

Thank you.
    Last edited by User1; 12-20-2009 at 03:45 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to User1 For This Useful Post:

-XpliCitt- (12-20-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    About time you worked on this.
    It's a masterpiece.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hmm ... I'll try to think of something for you ... But right now I'm in sleepy mode