Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
    kids never learn ....if it closes xingcode like its supposed to which it does then it works ....but if the games closes after that ovbiously its something else that has gone wrong or needs to be bypassed
    Are you by any chance unable to read or something? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1030451, check all of Hoosier's posts and then say something to me. So funny when people talk like they know what they're talking about when in fact they don't know shit.

Edit: In case you still haven't realized, my post wasn't directed at anyone in special and was based on Hoosier's posts, the creator of the bypass.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-22-2015 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Are you by any chance unable to read or something? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1030451, check all of Hoosier's posts and then say something to me. So funny when people talk like they know what they're talking about when in fact they don't know shit.

Edit: In case you still haven't realized, my post was based on Hoosier's posts, the creator of the bypass.
    I did not create I just updated it and lucked out on no heartbeat . When I updated it it was more to have a window to find addresses and make an undetected cheat . But i was lucky and the heartbeat was gone . If and when i learn enough about hooking i may be able to make an update . Rage smirk has seemed to feel generous and way way way more skilled them i am maybe he will make an undetected one . But i did not create it its public how to do it .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    I did not create I just updated it and lucked out on no heartbeat . When I updated it it was more to have a window to find addresses and make an undetected cheat . But i was lucky and the heartbeat was gone . If and when i learn enough about hooking i may be able to make an update . Rage smirk has seemed to feel generous and way way way more skilled them i am maybe he will make an undetected one . But i did not create it its public how to do it .
    Yeah, my bad on saying you created it. Anyways, as you've previously said and just said yourself, you don't have the required knowledge to make the bypass functional again, hence why I mentioned Blue Jay to close this thread and said the bypass no longer works. That's what I was trying to explain to ySoNoob.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-22-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    but its not the bypass which is what u fail to understand ...the bypass works perfectly fine..its AVA

so go sit down and get off my profile

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
    but its not the bypass which is what u fail to understand ...the bypass works perfectly fine..its AVA

so go sit down and get off my profile
    God, you still haven't gotten it.

I know it's the heartbeat that is making the bypass to not work, but Hoosier doesn't have the required knowledge to make the bypass functional again, (now that there's the heartbeat), hence why I mentioned Blue Jay to close this thread. Have you gotten it now?
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-22-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123