touching this fucking machine. Seriously, It's just not fun anymore. It's not interesting, no one gives a shit, and it makes me look like a looser. I need to go out and get a life. I was thinking of becoming an RCMP officer, my brothers are training to enter the youth camp, I might do the same.

Additionally, it doesn't snow in Canada anymore. It just rains and rains, then rains some more. Jesus fucking christ am I bored, I thought two weeks off would give me time to work on my projects, but now I find I don't even want to work on my projects. I want to play chess and fucking basket ball, and hang out with people.

And what the fuck is wrong with nvidia. They're fucking retarded. Their support forums make me want to fucking kill myself. Holy shit. ALL their sdk downloads have been down for like a fucking month because some jackass can't get a 'secure download server' running.

I've slept 85% of the two days I've had off. There's nothing to do in my house and I fucking hate it. Additionally, I found out only the losers are adding me to their facebook pages, and I guess that catagorizes me as a looser.

Just needed to express it to someone who can't affect my daily-life, I don't give a shit if you reply\respond, and I won't be reading them.