Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    yeah i think ava hack pack dont work right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Requesting close on thread as it has been patched @Blue Jay @Mayion Thanks
    Last edited by Cheng; 09-26-2015 at 08:38 PM.

1BGqqtYrYMKiY7HpuZwUNtcAG6LUrjPavQ

Donator Since: Feb 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheng For This Useful Post:

Hunter (09-27-2015)

Thanks
    i cant install AVA.... start the ava us downloader---> 60MB and complette.. and the game is not donwloaded.. pls help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    @Blue Jay please close this thread TY
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    Requesting close on thread as it has been patched @Blue Jay @Mayion Thanks
    ^This, @Flengo, @Hero, @Mayion. Also, please check page 7, it's completely full of off-topic posts about religions and such, lol.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-27-2015 at 03:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

^This, @Flengo, @Hero, @Mayion. Also, please check page 7, it's completely full of off-topic posts about religions and such, lol.
    I think this would suit you better as a profile picture https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...P-Logo.svg.png and i already asked for this to be closed , so your request is basically spam .
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 09-27-2015 at 06:08 AM.

Thanks
    noooooooooooooooooo......hoosier no possible nazist....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    I think this would suit you better as a profile picture https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...P-Logo.svg.png and i already asked for this to be closed , so your request is basically spam .
    Second time you fail to identify rule-breaking content. Learn the meaning of spam. Blue Jay and Mayion have been mentioned twice to close this thread already, one by you, the OP and the other one by yucheng080 and it still hasn't been closed, which most likely means they've missed the mentions or something like that. My post was made with the intention of to remember them to close this thread since this isn't the only section Blue Jay and Mayion have to take care of and also to let them know that the page 7 of this thread is full of off-topic posts regarding religions made by you and some other members. As for your profile picture suggestion, perhaps you should follow your own advices before telling others about it.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-27-2015 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Second time you fail to identify rule-breaking content. Learn the meaning of spam. Blue Jay and Mayion have been mentioned twice to close this thread already, one by you, the OP and the other one by yucheng080 and it still hasn't been closed, which most likely means they've missed the mentions or something like that. My post was made with the intention of to remember them to close this thread since this isn't the only section Blue Jay and Mayion have to take care of and also to let them know that the page 7 of this thread is full of off-topic posts regarding religions made by you and some other members. As for your profile picture suggestion, perhaps you should follow your own advices before telling others about it.
    You are not a minion I already requested this thread closed . As a matter of fact i was the first to do so Here. So why do you and @yucheng0801 feel the need to spam up this thread with mentions to the thread being when the thread starter already has done it TWICE before either of you guys spam posts . I know what spam is and i ahve a year on here over you . Just because you spam the heck out of mpgh with your almost 5k posts in a year and a half That is NINE posts per day average which is very high . Especially when for a year of that time you mainly posted injector after injector after injector after injector after injector injector after injector after injector after injector after injector injector after injector after injector after injector after injector injector after injector after injector after injector after injector injector after injector after injector after injector after injector injector after injector after injector after injector after injector ! I have twic e now requested this thread be closed The second of which was in this actual post the first in another release of mine . I think it has been requested closed and if you feel Blue Jay has not been fast enough for his highness hunter i suggest instead of spamming the thread you pm him . As for the of topic posts i see no such rule in the section rules or in the Forum rules But I do see a rule on spamming requests like closed ect which you posted a link to two other posts as well as added your own request "that is spam because you knew about prior requests" But you did not know about my first request to have this closed which was days before the one on this thread . Or the pm i sent to Blue Jay about closing all my current threads . I am getting kinda tired of you running around here like you own the place let blue jay do his job . And when a request has already been made send a pm . As for the off topic chat maybe you would like to post the rule you interpret to say there is a rule on that . I have looked in both rules section and forum and there is none > I have seen plenty of off topic posts in many many threads on here and not one minion said anything about a rule against it . It was not really spam as it was a discussion not "please approve over and over . I think you are the one that does not understand the definition of the word spam . You might wanna read the actual definition of the word bieng i am american i think i know English pretty good ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HOOSIER For This Useful Post:

ySoNoob (09-27-2015)

Thanks
    do you hack ? thank you

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678