Thanks

Experienced hack-coder new to CSGO, can you help me out?

Hey guys, I used to be an official Warrock hack coder on this site a couple of years back (on another account). I've just started playing CSGO and would like to get back to my old ways. I hope you guys could help me out so I don't need to research this myself (time-consuming as fk).

I've seen an offset-thread here, which is very nice. I just wonder to what kind of pointer these should be added? Are there any known structs for player-coordinates etc?

Lastly, what kind of stuff gets you banned or gets your hack detected? Does CSGO detect aiming too accurately etc?

Thank you guys in advance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerohead73 View Post
    Hey guys, I used to be an official Warrock hack coder on this site a couple of years back (on another account). I've just started playing CSGO and would like to get back to my old ways. I hope you guys could help me out so I don't need to research this myself (time-consuming as fk).

I've seen an offset-thread here, which is very nice. I just wonder to what kind of pointer these should be added? Are there any known structs for player-coordinates etc?

Lastly, what kind of stuff gets you banned or gets your hack detected? Does CSGO detect aiming too accurately etc?

Thank you guys in advance.
    Don't Copy + Paste cheats and you will be fine if you keep it to yourself.
    Doing research is better than taking advice from some half good coder, atleast if you have knowledge from the past it won't take long to get back on your feet. but if you already are "Experienced hack-coder " you should know where to start.
    Last edited by 420skid420; 09-17-2015 at 07:40 AM.