Thread: Practically.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post

I used paypal it firstly didn't work as my card issuer denied the transaction then it randomly said that it was done. Idk really
    That sounds weird, have you logged into Paypal and see if the transaction was there or not?
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post

That sounds weird, have you logged into Paypal and see if the transaction was there or not?
    The money is gone from my account yet the staff at Kinguin said they didn't receive it.
    I've filed a dispute on PayPal and escalated it to a claim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

The money is gone from my account yet the staff at Kinguin said they didn't receive it.
    I've filed a dispute on PayPal and escalated it to a claim.
    That to me sounds like Kinguin was stealing from you with the BO3 pre-order.

Now you gotta decide which to pick, Kinguin or G2A or Steam sale.. I'd like to say use Steam or G2A both of them are good.

And when you didn't get the game from G2A or the code didn't work or so forth then you can simply contact with the G2A support and figure things out, I've had problem with a game I bought from G2A (the Key didn't work) and we resolved it really quickly and the person who sold the key to me refunded the money
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

That to me sounds like Kinguin was stealing from you with the BO3 pre-order.

Now you gotta decide which to pick, Kinguin or G2A or Steam sale.. I'd like to say use Steam or G2A both of them are good.

And when you didn't get the game from G2A or the code didn't work or so forth then you can simply contact with the G2A support and figure things out, I've had problem with a game I bought from G2A (the Key didn't work) and we resolved it really quickly and the person who sold the key to me refunded the money
    I cannot buy from G2A because of an error that happens when I confirm the payment.
    Additionally here's what PayPal e-mailed me:
    "After reviewing your account I can confirmed that on the 7 of September, a payment of €42.01 EUR was completed for the game Call of Duty: Black Ops III PRE-ORDER Steam CD Key. According to our records Kinguin Limited already received the funds, therefore if they do not send you the product you can open a dispute."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I cannot buy from G2A because of an error that happens when I confirm the payment.
    Additionally here's what PayPal e-mailed me:
    "After reviewing your account I can confirmed that on the 7 of September, a payment of €42.01 EUR was completed for the game Call of Duty: Black Ops III PRE-ORDER Steam CD Key. According to our records Kinguin Limited already received the funds, therefore if they do not send you the product you can open a dispute."
    There you go mate, did you receive the game they promised you, no they did not but they gave you a excuse of them not receiving the payment.. This is a reason why I don't trust that website.

I'll PM you something in a few so I can ask you something about the idea.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

There you go mate, did you receive the game they promised you, no they did not but they gave you a excuse of them not receiving the payment.. This is a reason why I don't trust that website.

I'll PM you something in a few so I can ask you something about the idea.
    Hell yeah! I am always open to new ideas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12