Thanks

about sourcecodes

hi ive been browsing thru the tutorials around here. and most of them give u a set of instruction like 'goto file > new> ' etc. and now and again they give a code to copy and paste into c++ or whatever. but i dont think thats really helping people learn how to properly code and make hacks.

im not trying to be picky here but dont u guys think that there should be more tutorials that tell u how to MAKE the sourcecodes etc? that way people can take the information on how to actually make them and know how they work and what each specific piece of code does. so they can understand it better instead of 'copy and paste into c++'. does anyone think this is a good idea? because when i think of a 'tutorial' thats usually how i imagine it.

Thanks
    Point of Source code is so you learn from it, where the floats and points are and you are to either keep it as is or modify it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rexdoomsday View Post
    Point of Source code is so you learn from it, where the floats and points are and you are to either keep it as is or modify it.
    Exactly, I have always used source codes to learn how to create stuff, but I'm stuck now. Can't find a source code for a CoD MW2 aimbot, wallhack or anything like that. Only easy stuff like profile hacks, but I knew how to make that stuff.
    Do you want to learn C#? Contact me, its that simple.