Thread: Kosmic Menu

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 144
  1. #31
    PotZombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virginia 703! New York 607!♕ ♚ ♛
    Posts
    508
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Good work!

    "I don't drink to much, I know the bud wiser" - Joey Bada$$

  2. #32
    Kosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/WhatIsThis.exe
    Posts
    537
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,289
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kkeeeyy View Post
    How to not die when using fly hack ?
    You can't really die as long as you do it the way I explained.

  3. #33
    5^*hdrrfgfbs#%R$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post


    Autism? Certainly not.

    /endsarcasm
    kosmo wtf. setpos and createvechilelocal is in your skaidmenu v3.0.0.0.0 . I'm 99% sure it is logged/disabled in dayz sa

  4. #34
    Clancevm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mamas Pussy
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Really Nice! But How to install?

  5. #35
    OnEFire133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how i can inject the script or so im new in this think/hi wie kann ich den script injecten ich kenne mich damit nicht auf

  6. #36
    Kosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/WhatIsThis.exe
    Posts
    537
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,289
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by invisionhf View Post
    kosmo wtf. setpos and createvechilelocal is in your skaidmenu v3.0.0.0.0 . I'm 99% sure it is logged/disabled in dayz sa


    Didn't steal it, just made it better.
    Gave credits to @Mizzle420420 for the original script.
    Credits to Mizzle in the script itself.
    New features added.

    Get over yourself already.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Heard Gallium * Kinguin is reselling this.
    Don't buy from him, download it here for free.

  7. #37
    denis200191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    bro i need a script to break the enemy Legs.
    _entities = (positionCameraToWorld [0,0,0] nearObjects ["SurvivorBase", 1000]);
    {
    if (name _x == _this select 0) then
    {
    setHit ["Legs", 1];
    };
    } ForEach _entities;
    };
    tell me how to make this script work.
    sorry for my bad English. google - translator.

  8. #38
    tAKiDA123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    -rep, this dude is not legit, atleast not when it is about selling his executor, he cant even screenshare to show it.

  9. #39
    KukRob ert1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    wtf. I added this guy on skype. He gives the code out for free....
    But wont screenshare it? He thought i was Bohemia.
    So obvious its fake

  10. #40
    Kosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/WhatIsThis.exe
    Posts
    537
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,289
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KukRob ert1 View Post
    wtf. I added this guy on skype. He gives the code out for free....
    But wont screenshare it? He thought i was Bohemia.
    So obvious its fake
    I don't sell hacks, dumbass.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tAKiDA123 View Post
    -rep, this dude is not legit, atleast not when it is about selling his executor, he cant even screenshare to show it.
    Join KukRobert1's little fag sq0d.

  11. #41
    5^*hdrrfgfbs#%R$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post




    Didn't steal it, just made it better.
    Gave credits to @Mizzle420420 for the original script.
    Credits to Mizzle in the script itself.
    New features added.

    Get over yourself already.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Heard Gallium * Kinguin is reselling this.
    Don't buy from him, download it here for free.
    You can't make a hole menu without using someone else's code. Gtfo off mpgh .

  12. #42
    Kosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/WhatIsThis.exe
    Posts
    537
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,289
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @Liz could you add this line to the bottom of le thread:

    Redistribution and/or modification of this tangible code (Script) is permitted for non-commercial use and must retain credits of any source used from this release.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by invisionhf View Post
    You can't make a hole menu without using someone else's code. Gtfo off mpgh .
    InvisionHF I release a lot more useful things than you, thus why are you telling me to leave?
    Last edited by Kosmo; 09-27-2015 at 08:23 AM.

  13. #43
    5^*hdrrfgfbs#%R$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
    @Liz could you add this line to the bottom of le thread:

    Redistribution and/or modification of this tangible code (Script) is permitted for non-commercial use and must retain credits of any source used from this release.

    - - - Updated - - -



    InvisionHF I release a lot more useful things than you, thus why are you telling me to leave?
    Bro , look at all your threads. Useless bs , "whippy v7 got banned" such useful. Go back to selling your shitty hacks on elitefap
    I posted useful info on exile, info on how not to be banned by battleye by injecting a dll that u told people was safe to do, Posted createunit RE for arma 2 that people can use and a scripts.txt bypass. I'm way more usefull then you kosmo
    Last edited by 5^*hdrrfgfbs#%R$; 09-27-2015 at 12:49 PM.

  14. #44
    WhippyV7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Cool
    But hippo still can't make a menu from scratch

    OOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOO

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to WhippyV7 For This Useful Post:

    Kosmo (09-27-2015)

  16. #45
    Dachri123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your staircase ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Is this safe to use?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Kosmic Menu V2
    By LeaDeR20 in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 01:37 AM
  2. [Discussion] Ideas for Kosmic Menu V2?
    By Kosmo in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-28-2015, 08:13 PM
  3. (TUT)how to make your own warrock menu
    By aprill27 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 03:46 PM
  4. KWR menu
    By lewisk00 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 05:03 PM
  5. ingame menu for hacks???
    By cjg333 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 11:03 AM