Looking to trade the following three RS3 accounts and two bonds for a $10 Karma Koin digital code. Bonds will be deposited onto the account of your choosing or will be traded from my main account (not one of the three being traded) to your own character, if you have one.

For those unfamiliar with Karma Koin, they are digital gift cardS redeemable by many KMMORPG-type games and such codes can be easily bought from Paypal at htt[REMOVETHIS]ps://ww[REMOVETHIS]w.paypal-gifts.com/us/brands/nexon-karma-koin.ht[REMOVETHIS]ml.

I am willing to go first if the buyer has high vouches. Otherwise, if the buyer is with low vouches/reputation, I ask that he/she goes first. To clarify again, I am looking to trade for a $10 Karma Koin digital code - I do not have Paypal.

My skype is: aimuari123

If interested, please leave your a post below with your skype name or find me on skype.

Notes on all three accounts:
- non-botted accounts, these are all my old accounts and were personally leveled by me
- perfect standing, no past bans or suspensions
- all without current membership subscription
- money and banks are stripped, except for non-accessible member items
- each account has a purpose-created email account registered that will be traded with the account
- no authenticators are active on any of the three accounts

Account #1:
ht[REMOVETHIS]tp://i.imgur.com/otLrlYL.png
- combat level 84 (even fighting style distribution)
- total level 1374
- 1 mil left in money pouch

Account #2:
ht[REMOVETHIS]tp://i.imgur.com/rRvzZEA.png
- combat level 48 (even fighting style distribution)
- total level 1028

Account #3:
ht[REMOVETHIS]tp://i.imgur.com/phsRxC1.png?1
-combat level 40
- total level 598