Thanks

Primary account compromised

I stopped using MPGH around June(I think) as I stopped selling Minecraft accounts, I recently have decided to start selling again, but upon trying to login I found that my password was not working. I tried to reset the account password, but the email which was attatched to the account is no longer attatched. Upon further investigation I found that someone has been actively using my account,(pretending to be me?) probably responsible for changing the email and password of the account.

The Skype listed on the account is the.jokerhf which is definitely not me. If you have logs that far back you could see that the IP(and country IP) of the user has changed.

I will try to provide any proof I am able to to show that I am the actual owner of the account, I am just not sure how I can show I am the actual owner. This is quite crazy that he is just using my own account as if it were his own.

Main account: member.php?u=3057087
    Main selling thread when I was using the account: showthread.php?t=918285
    You can see he no longer does anything related to Minecraft and doesn't respond to any enquires about it.
    Last edited by arhjayy; 09-24-2015 at 08:17 AM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by arhjayy View Post
    I stopped using MPGH around June(I think) as I stopped selling Minecraft accounts, I recently have decided to start selling again, but upon trying to login I found that my password was not working. I tried to reset the account password, but the email which was attatched to the account is no longer attatched. Upon further investigation I found that someone has been actively using my account,(pretending to be me?) probably responsible for changing the email and password of the account.

The Skype listed on the account is the.jokerhf which is definitely not me. If you have logs that far back you could see that the IP(and country IP) of the user has changed.

I will try to provide any proof I am able to to show that I am the actual owner of the account, I am just not sure how I can show I am the actual owner. This is quite crazy that he is just using my own account as if it were his own.

Main account: member.php?u=3057087
    Main selling thread when I was using the account: showthread.php?t=918285
    You can see he no longer does anything related to Minecraft and doesn't respond to any enquires about it.
    Email reset to previous one, and password edited. You should be able to recover it now.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

Email reset to previous one, and password edited. You should be able to recover it now.
    Thanks for the quick response! Have gained back access to the account.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You're welcome, glad you could recover it. Solved.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.