Thread: IP banned?

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Red face IP banned?

I was wondering if nexon can ban your IP address because i hack and my accs get banned. I was just wondering thanks for your help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    they dont ip ban they hardware ban witch is not like a ip and easy to change but i have a mac spoofer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    they dont ip ban they hardware ban witch is not like a ip and easy to change but i have a mac spoofer
    AKA THEY BAN YOUR WHOLE MOTHA FUCKING INTERNET AND COMPUTER ID....ITS HARD TO GET RID OF....ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE...1/INFINT CHANCE
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by torentman16 View Post
    wats a C++
    lol go spam him
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/46...rentman16.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreKills~ View Post
    AKA THEY BAN YOUR WHOLE MOTHA FUCKING INTERNET AND COMPUTER ID....ITS HARD TO GET RID OF....ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE...1/INFINT CHANCE
    LOL
    But it is possible ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    They don't even do that. I got banned 3 times last week for opking and all I did whays make a new account.

THEY JUST BAN YOUR ACCOUNT HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO JUST MAKE A NEW ONE NO FUCKING GAME WILL IP BAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK.(Not talking to you Luke.)
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    They don't even do that. I got banned 3 times last week for opking and all I did whays make a new account.

THEY JUST BAN YOUR ACCOUNT HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO JUST MAKE A NEW ONE NO FUCKING GAME WILL IP BAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK.(Not talking to you Luke.)
    josh my gaming tower is hardware banned and even ask dave his comp is hardware banned too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Cool YES

Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post

Holy shit finally someone who is smart enough to agree with me! kudos to you DDDDDDDDDDD

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xC03hmS1Brk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xC03hmS1Brk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

They dont BAN ANYTHING. All they do is ban your current account. I have been hacking for a while, and I have been banned from over 4 different accounts. A) Nexon is not authorized to I.P. ban since an internet cafe or an apartment has a single ip address and banning that I.P. would make other users of the same connection unable to play. B) I dont know where someone got the idea they hardware ban.. because that is pretty difficult to do. Yes I know what a MAC address is...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xC03hmS1Brk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xC03hmS1Brk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I leave wierd questions up for a while. Then I move.
    Like this.

/Moved to CA Help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    They would Ban your MAC address probably which is a number burned in to your network card,,(so its hard to change) so you could always get a new network card. or Just spoof your MAC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    on my other computer i had a mac address changer but then the computer crashed ill try to find it again and ill post it

edit: i made a new thread for it heres the link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...s-changer.html
    Last edited by jason7711; 12-23-2009 at 04:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dude, everytime you disconnect you're internet you have a different I.P Address.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by tazza View Post
    Dude, everytime you disconnect you're internet you have a different I.P Address.
    But nexon dose not ban that anymore they switched to banning mac addresses because your ip address changes so easy so i posted that mac address changer and now you dont have to buy a new network card or get a spoofer